Doll Making

Doll Making

“Would you like to play video games at my house? I need a company this weekend?” Taeil spoke to the receiver of the phone.

 

     “Yeah why not.” A deep raspy voice answered at the end of the speaker. Taeil smirked happy. He got to play today.

 

     Taeil just met Jihoon a couple days ago. About a week ago to be specific. Jihoon was a cheerful boy. Very bright and always had a smile on his milky white face. Taeil was attracted to Jihoon from the first met. Yes, he was going to make Jihoon one of his collections.

 

     Taeil set the video games and pile some snack on the coffee table at the living room while hummed cheerfully waiting for Jihoon to arrive. He would arrive any minutes now if he doesn’t come late.

 

     Finally the long awaited bell rang. Taeil smile at the door already knowing who was at the door. He quickly walked to the door to welcome his new friend. He opened the door and greeted the tall svelte boy.

 

     “Come in” Taeil said excited. Jihoon slowly stepped into the noble looking mansion. He was mesmerized  to the interior design of the mansion. This is a very classic mansion. Almost scary and give off those gloomy vibe. Very different from his house which is more bright and cheerful. His eyes wandered around the living room, looking at every possible details in the living room. He noticed there was a gargoyle at the fireplace. Wow. He said. This place is amazing indeed.

 

 

He sauntered to the living room where Taeil already waited him there on the couch. He slumped himself on the black sombre leathered couch. It was nice and comfy despite it being leather. He bounced a bit, testing the couch.

 

 

"You like the couch? My mother bought it from England. I don't really like it. It collect dust and make me sneeze" Taeil signal Jihoon that he going to the kitchen to make something.

 

 

Later, Taeil came with a drinks on his both hand. “You like coke? I don't have any juice. You look like the person who don't drink these thing” Taeil put the glass elegantly and to make sure it doesn’t made sound by placing his pinky finger first as a cushion. 

 

     “Nah, i don't really mind” Jihoon replied short. “You live alone?” Jihoon asked him after that.

 

     “Mom and Dad always busy at overseas. I don’t know why they need a son after all if they going to abandon me like this. So yeah” Taeil replied downheartedly. Jihoon looked at the latter with regretful eyes. He shouldn't ask from the first time.

 

    "Don't you feel lonely? I mean this house is gigantic yet you live alone?”

 

      “I know how to play.” Taeil replied with a cute yet mischievous smile.

 

      “How?”

 

      “You will know later… drink first…” Taeil pointed at the chilled glass of cold coke. Jihoon without much delay, gulped down the drink.

 

      “Wait here, I need to do something at the back” Taeil headed to the kitchen to god knows what.

 

   The drink taste weird and Jihoon suddenly felt dizzy and lightheaded. Like a fog suddenly filled his vision and head. His eyes became hazy and blurry. He tried to shrug off the feelings but the effect kept came in. His eyes heavy and half lidded, the living room seem to swirling and spinning. He then gave in as his vision gradually darkened and he passed out weakly on the couch.

 

      Taeil who just came back from the kitchen smiled at Jihoon who already fainted on the couch. “Finally…” Taeil mouth curled into a devilish smile. Those psychotic smile that make your hair at the back of your neck stand. 

 

He came closer to the out Jihoon and cupped Jihoon cheeks, admiring the boy facial features. 

 

 

He then dragged Jihoon down from the couch with a huff. Despite his midget body, he surprisingly has the strength of heavyweight champion. He dragged him to a white padded room and laid him on the bed. He patted Jihoon’s fluffy hair. “Ah~ what a good looking human creature.”

 

      After what it seemed hours, Jihoon finally regained conscious. He slowly opened his eyelids. A ray of stinging light pierced his retina. He shut his eyes immediately. He encouragingly pushed his body up from the surface. He looked around. He was in a strange room. Somewhat like an operation room. He saw scalpel, scissor and tools that what usually a surgeon would use.  A cotton rag with blood on it was put together on a pushing cart. When does he injure himself? How he ended here?

 

  He felt a stinging pain shoot all over his leg. It felt strange... He doesn’t feel his own legs. “I-I can’t move my leg!” Jihoon tried to flex his leg muscle but it doesn’t move. Then he came to realization. Those are not his leg! “WH-WHOSE LEG WAS THAT?!” Jihoon eyes filled with horror. 

 

 

There still a blood oozing from the fresh cut of the leg, obvious surgery thread that connecting the strange leg directly at his ankle.The leg was in very different tone with his skin. The nail is untrimmed and dirty. He felt the surge of bile at the pit of his stomach. Whatever happened to him, he felt disgusted to think whose leg was attached to him.

 

     He looked around the room. It was filled with a cylinder filled with a blue-ish liquid arranged neatly with a human floated lifelessly in it. They were all had disjointed limb with different part of their body. It was sewed together shabbily with a totally obvious thread. Its like a doll had been changed their limbs with other doll and sewed over.

 

     His body started to tremble horribly and his heart started to pound his rib cage, almost gonna burst. Jihoon was panicked and scared less. He was going to be one of them! He doesn’t expect meeting Taeil would do this to him. He totally tricked with the innocent image Taeil always show in his expression. He actually a psychopath who likes to sew different part of human body into a different human. He quickly unbuckled the strap that strapped him to the bed to escape from the room.

 

    “Ho ho ho! My baby wants to run?” Taeil suddenly appeared on the door. His robe was splattered with blood stain and he was holding a butcher knife on his right hand.

 

     “What do you want to do with me?!” Jihoon bellowed loud.

 

      “You still don’t have any idea? Don’t you see Zico and Jaehyo there? They like each other so much so I kind of ‘unite’ them.” He pointed to end of the room where the two bodies float soullessly in the cylinder. Their limbs were swapped, just like the others.

 

       Jihoon going to passed out just to think about how he going to end like that. He needed to run away. He doesn’t want to be one of them. Jihoon grabbed one of the scalpels and cut the strap quickly. He stepped down with an excruciating pain that all over his pain receptor. He trudged to the room exit.

 

      “Where are you going Jihoon? You’re not going away with that leg attached to yours.”  Taeil snickered evil.

 

       “Step away!” Jihoon showed the scalpel that he grasped just now. He threatened Taeil as he ed the scalpel towards Taeil.  

 

       “HAHAHAHAHAA! YOU THINK I AFRAID WITH YOUR TINY SCALPEL?!” Taeil laughed evilly, almost in satanic way.

 

       “Please let me go! Please!” Jihoon start to plead. His eyes were bursting with tears. He doesn’t want to die now. There are many things he doesn’t accomplish in his life yet.

 

       “I’m not going to take the chance. I want you in my collection.” Taeil said mercilessly.

 

       Jihoon then charged to Taeil. Knocked him down to the floor and clutched his hand to eliminate the butcher knife from his grasp. Jihoon the punched Taeil right on the jaw. Taeil groaned in pain. He then knee kicked Jihoon crotch. Jihoon screamed painfully and he was thrown away from Taeil’s body.

 

       Taeil quickly snatched a needle syringe and stabbed it on Jihoon’s shoulder.  The anesthesia quickly took over his body and he slowly fell asleep. He knows he will sleep forever.

 

      “Mom…dad...” was Jihoon’s last word.

 

       Taeil put Jihoon into a new cylinder. He enclosed the cylinder and smiled proudly about his new ‘artwork’.

 

       Taeil took his phone and dialed a number. “Hello Minhyuk! Do you want to come play at my house?”