❥The Meet

JR & Asteria's Oneshot Storage

 

The Meet
Wu Fan x Saera

 

He was watching her through the small crack in the door again. He thought he was hiding himself pretty well but no- she still saw him through the mirror in front of her as she danced. 

Saera's lips curled up into a faint smirk, he thinks I can't see him huh? Stupid boy. She inwardly shook her head at Wu Yifan, or better known as Kris- the most popular kingka in the school. He’s crazy, she thought, what would he like in a girl like me?

Yoon Saera was a nerd- a dancing nerd that is. She was cold, she never smiled- only smirked with those pink lips of hers. No one dared to come into close proximity with her and she liked it that way. What he saw in her, she didn’t know and she didn’t want to find out.

Kris had gone into the abandoned building as a result of losing a bet with his friends. He walked through the desolated hallway and sighed, I hope there aren’t any weird things here. He stuffed his hands in his pockets and continued his dare. The sound of music drifted in his ears as he reached the base of the stairs to the second floor. He looked up in alarm- was someone else here as well?

The music got louder as he neared the door. He crept towards it and peeked into the small crack. What he saw, shocked him. He saw a tall blonde, dancing to some kind of hip-hop music and boy was she doing it well. The music stopped and the blonde looked up.

Hold up, he recognized that girl! She was in all his classes but he had never paid much attention to her before. That beautiful mane of blonde hair was unmistakable. He didn’t know her name but he would, in a matter of time, he told himself. The blonde turned around and he scrambled away from the door and ran from the building.

Saera tilted her head and blinked. She could have sworn she’d seen someone through the mirror. Oh well, she shrugged and walked to her iPod. Putting on another song, she went back to her dancing.

For the next few days, Kris started paying more attention to a certain blonde head and he’d follow her as secretly as possible- obviously not working because she noticed him following her all around. He followed her like a shadow, watching her dance every single day and cheered silently for her.

A month had passed and Saera was getting fed up with this Kris guy following her around. She decided that she would confront him the next time she saw him. That is how we get back to where we were before.

Her smirk grew larger as she stooped down to turn off her music. She stood up straight. “If you want to come in, just come in already. I’m getting sick of you following me around already.” Her soft but clear voice cut through the now quiet room. Kris blinked, she had noticed him all that while, he told himself, damn I need to work on my hiding skills. He shuffled into the room and rubbed his neck. He stuck out his hand for her. “Hi, I’m Wu Yifan, but call me Kris.”

 


Asteria: Damn, this was horrible. Well, tell me what you think!