CRYING

IT HURTS

ILHOON POV

"Wait,,,can I ask for your name?"I said scratching the back of his head.She was about to say it but..."Yah!,we don't have time for these cheesy thing"someone yelled and pulled her inside.She bowed and flashed her cutest smile.

 

 

HA-RIM POV

"Ha!~...,omona!,I have to buy my gift for Minhyuk oppa.,it's our anniversary".I said as soon as I saw the date in my calendar.What kind of present would oppa like?-I thought to myself happily.

 

NO ONE'S POV

As soon as you picked your present for Minhyuk you we're happily jumping on your way to school."I hope he will like this"You said while imagining on what will his reactions on your gift for him.

 

You arrived at your class earlier than you usually do.Until you saw Minhyuk,you wanted to surprise him so you hid,then you saw he was holding a little box with a with flowers.,you felt very happy, but then he didn't put it to your desk,instead he give it to Sunmi who is sitting there with a cake.,"Saeng-il chuka hae,Sunmi-yah.SARANGHAE"Minhyuk said to Sunmi wishing her a happy birthday,and kissed her.

You we're so shock,you dropped the gift you we're supposed to give to Minhyuk at the same time your eyes that full of various emotions dropp tears.Until Minhyuk felt like there is someone looking at them he then turn his gaze to your direction.,but before he saw you,someone pulled you to a hug.

"Let's go somewhere peaceful".,the person said,

pushing you gently to let go off the hug,

"Thank you".,you thanked him and he led you to the rooftop.

 

 

HA-RIM POV

 

"I'am so happy today because today is our anniversary.,but it turned out to be the worst day of my life.I saw Minhyuk saying"SARANGHAE" to that Sunmi girl.,and that word keeps repeating on my head,,he even kissed her",I said while tears can't stop falling from my eyes.,"Yah!...that bastard doesn't worth your tears so just stop crying",that person said trying to comfort me from earlier.

"But I know he loved me...even if it's really a short time"

"No,he just used you!"he said angrily and nearly shouting

My eyes dropped a tear again when I heard what he just said."But I love him"

"Please don't...,I...I LIKE YOU!".,he then said calmly..,my eyes widen

"How can you like me?...you didn't know about anything about me"

"I felt it...do you accept it?"