Secret Love

Secret World

 

 

 

The long hallways was dim , except from the lighted candles along the hallway and  a moonlight , illuminates from the floor-to-ceiling windows,  lines along the hallway.

  The dark wallpaper attached to the wall giving a creeepy  vibes , will sent a shiver down one’s spine –not everyone though.

At the end of the hallway, passed by many rooms on each sides , there was a door , and a light escape from the door’s line

.The air was so tension , so eerie  , adding more to the eerieness is the only sound that could be heard , a sractching of the end of braches on the window , sending a scary sound of ‘screeeeecthhhh’.

Other than that no sound playing in the air.

 The light from each candles dancing  on the wall. Later , a faint slow-paced footsteps added to the tension, Sungyeol , in black hoodie , covering his head , walk gracefully along the hallway.

The damp air outside might be the cause of his almost wet hair.

On his thumb , a sapphire blue ring  glisten in the dark . the glisten of the ring coud be seen clearly despite the fact that it was dark.

Somehow , the scary surrounding should be sending an eerie vibes , but Sungyeol is unaffected.

 Because he is the one who made it .

He creat the tension , the dark atmosphere .

It just so his type , so Sungyeol – a creature af the Night World.

The hallways , the rom at the end of it..no..everything in the huge mansion was his- including the thing in the room at the end of the hallway.

A pitch black creeps more on the wall , on the surrounding as one by one the candles died , when Sungyeol walked passed it.

Somehow the dark allways get more darker than the darkest it could be.

Still far from reaching the chamber at the end , a fragrance invade Sungyeol nose ,  making Sungyeol stop to savour the frangrance.

It was so so so nice ,the fragrance ,  so tempting , so it is a Sungyeol’s favourite one.

And a smile tugging at the corner of his lips as he inhaling the oh so sweet and temping frangrance.

Half from his aim – the chamber, a note of a soft ‘Mi’ playing in the air followed by other notes , making a sweet melody of D' Major Canon.

Sungyeol could almost imagine a fingers running on the piano keys to creat that harmony symphony.

And eventhough he prefer more dark and speedy notes , he still like this one , it just reminding Sunyeol as ‘him’ – and he know that this is ‘him’ who is making the melodious play.

Eager to see this person , Sungyeol walk a little fast , with a smile – the sweet and sincere one – when he is a person so far from it.

The sweet fragrance grow more sweeter , more tempting and the melody grow more louder.

Grabbing the ornated , gold doorknob , Sungyeol savour another moment to inhale the fragrance – of his lover on the other side of the door.

Twisting the doorknob , he push it slowly , not wanting to ruin the sweet melody that was still playing – now its Fur Elise.

He step inside and again , slowly closed the door.

Much to his likeness , the chamber was also dim , not much light – one thing about Sungyeol likeness , no bright light , no bright colour , no bright  person , simply no brightness and liveliness in everything.

And one thing with brightness that he could handle – his lover.

At the corner of the room , a figure in white shirt sat on the piano bench , fingers running through the keyboard.

From a far, the figure look bright as the moonlight  illuminates on the white shirt , and Sungyeol could almost sees a white wing on the back – and Sungyeol hate angels , meet one called Sungjong , and get a ‘’ from Sungyeol the moment they made eyes contact.

Sungyeol run his fingers on the figure’s soulders making all the notes shattered, far to creat a melody.

The fingers on the piano keys instantly curled and was brought near to the latter chest.

And Sungyeol could hear the hearbeat , could feel the heartbeat , and he loves it.

The figure turn around , and a pair of soft brown orbs greet Sungyeol.

A light punch was send to his abdomen.

“ You scared me”   

And Sungyeol let out a low chuckles , hand ruffling his lover’s hair.

And another chuckles as a pout playing on his lover’s lips.

He bent down and kiss it lightly .

After a changes of ‘i love you’ and ‘i miss you’. They sit on the bed , just having a normal conversation.

“ Myungsoo , you’re wearing a white shirt and just now you look like an angel”

“ Im aware of it. And i know you hate it” a playful smile playing on the lips.

“but even if you’re wearing a white , a yellow , orange , and even if you’re an angel , a witch , warewolf , shapeshifter, or a vampire like me, or just a mere human being..”

Their eyes meeting each other , Sungyeol’s left hand found Myungsoo’ hand , and he intertwined their fingers. While the right one softly caressing Myungsoo’s cheek.

No word need to be spoken , Sungyeol could feel Myungsoo hearbeat ,could hear the blood rushing through the vein.

And he know Myungsoo anticipating the next line , so he decide to just hanging the sentence while Myungsoo glaring , telling him to better finish the line with his eyes. Instead of doing what his lover want , Sungyeol shrugged and walk of to  another corner of the chamber , where his collection of drinks located.

“ Yeol...”

Sungyeol know this could happen , it happen everytime Myungsoo didnt get what he want.

That whines escaping from those lips , that pleading eyes he adores that will look at him and , that pouting lips he want to kiss..-

Sungyeol almost scared to turn around and facing his lover , because hell , he’s a creature that belong to a Night World and Myungsoo is a human.

So forbidden and anything could happen if he lose his composure.

Sungyeol found a hand circling his  waist and a hot breath on his back .

Instantly , Sungyeol pried the hand away, turn around and place a hand on both of Myungsoo’s soulders.

Slowly he walk foward , making Myungsoo walk backward until finally Sungyeol manage to push Myungsoo down on the bed and laid his lover on the soft mattress.

Climbing onto the bed, Sungyeol hovered above Myungsoo.

And having their favourite moment – looking at each other in the eyes.

“Yeol?”

“I love you.Even if you’re wearing a white , a yellow , orange , and even if you’re an angel , a witch , warewolf , shapeshifter, or a vampire like me, or just a mere human being..which you are..i love you.”

Sungyeol lean down and captured his lover with a kiss.

“i know this is forbidden. You know about my world when you should’nt and I, myself told you about my world when i should’nt  and we fall in love with each other when both of us should’nt..when they knew..i will be sentence to death and probably you too..I..”

“Then I’ll willingly take the risk. If they kill you, I swear we will meet at heaven the next day”

“that exactly want i don’t want Myungsoo”

“but that exactly what i will do Sungyeol”

A playfull chuckles escape Myungsoo lips – Sungyeol admit that he love this bright lover of his.

And Sungyeol lean down again , place another kiss before laying down beside his lover.

He pulled Myungsoo closer , wrapped his around , and feel the hear from Myungsoo’s body when all he has is a coldness.

 

^^ thanks for readind .

CARPE DIEM