"But I love you..."

At the Park (one-shot)

  It was a lazy summer afternoon and all the SNSD member went for a picnic at a nearby park. Taeyeon was buying Tiffany some cotton candy, Sunny was chasing Sooyoung around the park, Yoona and Seohyun were feeding fish in the pond and Hyoyeon was playing around with some children.

 

  Yuri and Jessica were the only one who were at their picnic mat. Jessica let out a huge sigh. 'Sica, are you sure you're okay? I mean, since you broke up with Donghae you don't seem like yourself,' Yuri remarked.

 

  '... I'm okay... It's just that... uhh, never mind,' Jessica yawned. 'I'm so sleepy.'

 

  Yuri got hold of Jessica's hand and looked at her coherently, signalling that she knew everything wasn't really okay. 'Come on, Sica... you know can tell me anything.'

 

  Jessica let out another sigh and lied down, her head on Yuri's lap. 'Last month before I broke up with Donghae... he said something to me, something that changed my life...' Jessica frowned a little.

 --Flashback--

  'Admit it Jessica! We're both in love with other people. Why can't we be with our loved ones!' Donghae was practically shouting at Jessica's face.

  'Because, what would the people say! You're gay, I'm gay!' Jessica shouted back.

  'So what! Jessica, Taeyeon is gay! Tiffany is gay! Siwon is gay! Eunhyuk is gay! They're together, but do they give a about what people think? No! Motherf*cking no!' Words that impaled Jessica's heart. He had a point.

  Silence. Neither dared to say another word; both trying to let each other from their rage. Donghae hugged the girl in front of him. 'Look, Jessica... I know you're only acting like this because you're not sure if Yuri likes you back. Strike that, you're not sure if Yuri loves you back. I know how it feels. And if you must know, I support you 100%.'

 

  Jessica's tears started rolling down her cheeks. 'Thank you Donghae oppa...'

 

  Donghae wiped away Jessica's tears. 'We can still be friends, right? I can be like your gay bestfriend.' Jessica chuckled.

 

  'Sure. Thanks again oppa.'

 

  -- End of flashback--

 

  Jessica told Yuri everything that happened except the part that she loved Yuri. Yuri chuckled. 'So you broke up nicely and now he's your gay bestfriend?'

 

  'Yeah, more or less.'

 

  Yuri caressed Jessica's cheek gently. 'You're getting thin. You want anything to eat?' She reached with her other hand the picnic basket.

 

  Jessica smiled and sat up beside Yuri. 'Anything would do.'

 

  The two ate some sandwiches together, giggling and sharing stories they've never told anyone else. Aish, why can't you see that I love you? Jessica thought, looking at Yuri.

 

  Yuri's phone vibrated and she took it out of her pocket. 'Ah, I'm sorry I have to take this,' Yuri said, standing up and answering the call.

 

  'YAH KWON YURI WHY AREN'T YOU CONFESSING YET IT'S ALREADY HARD ENOUGH GETTING FANY OUT OF THE SCENE-' It was Taeyeon.

 

  "Yah, Kim Taeyeon you don't have to shout,' Yuri rolled her eyes. 'I can't, she still looks fragile.'

 

  'Just hurry up, will you? I'm having a hard time distracting Manager Hwang here,' Taeyeon complained.

 

  'Just give me another minute, okay? Thanks anyway Taengoo,' and with that Yuri hung up on Taeyeon. She sat down beside Jessica and smiled. Jessica's heart burst. Ah, her smile is mesmerising, she thought.

 

  '.... Uh, Sica, what do you think about love?'  Yuri asked, quite silenly, but it was loud enough for Jessica to hear.

 

  'Love. Right now I love someone. But she doesn't know,' Jessica sighed. 'But I wished she knew, though.'

 

  'Wow, that should be tough.' Yuri saluted her. 'You're so strong.'

 

  The two stayed silent until Yuri realized something. Did Jessica really say 'she'? 'Jessi.. you're in love with a girl?!' Yuri exclaimed. Many of the people in the park stared at the both of them.

 

  Jessica glared at Yuri. 'Ah, sorry Jessica.' She kept her head down, feeling a pang of guilt over her action.

 

  The shock finally wore of after less than a few minutes. 'Didn't I just tell you I was gay? Yeah, I love this girl, she's dorky but amazing,' Jessica smiled.

 

  'WhatifIsaidIloveyou...' Yuri mumbled in one breath. 'I'm sorry what? Did you say something?' Jessica asked.


  Yuri leaned in to Jessica and kissed her lips. 'YAH KWON YURI WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR' Jessica screamed.

 

  '.... But I love you, Jessica' was all Yuri could say. Jessica cried and kissed the girl in front of her. Yuri deepened the kiss and they parted a few seconds later for a much needed breath.

 

  Jessica smiled. 'That's all I needed to hear from you. I love you too, Kwon Yuri.'

 

  Just then the others arrived and Tiffany waved at Jessica. Taeyeon pulled Yuri away and talked to her. '... So, how did it happen, huh? Huh?' Taeyeon looked erted.

 

  ----------

A/N: I love YulSic. Next I think I'm gonna write about OnTae as in Onew and Taemin from SHINee. Approved? ^^ Thanks for reading :D