Chapter Eight

An Infinite dream come true.

All too soon it is time for the boys to leave and me to go back home. I am going home with a lot more stuff that I left with. On the way back home I am sat next to Dongwoo in the limo with his arm round me and my head on his shoulder and I can't help but feel sad. Even though they are still going to be in contact with me, it is going to be hard not seeing them in person every day, especially Dongwoo.

When we finally pull up near my house the others get out of the limo leaving me and Dongwoo in there. I say "I am going to miss you so much." He puts his hand on my cheek to turn my head so that I am looking at him and says "I will miss not being able to hold you in bed at night, but you will see me on skype and we will meet again." A tear slides down my cheek and he brings his hand up and wipes it away with his thumb. He says "Baby don't cry." He then leans his head closer and kisses me. He says "Ready?" I shake my head and say "Ani." He says "Come on it will be okay" and we get out of the limo.

Once out I get a hug from Woohyun, Hoya, Myungsoo, Sungyeol and Sungjong who looks like he might cry. Then Sunggyu and Dongwoo pick up my bags and walk me to the house. I knock on the door and Nathan answers it. They put my bags down then Sunggyu says "We are very pleased with Carolyn's work while she was with us, the money will be paid straight into her bank. Because she worked so hard there might be a chance that our management will be in contact with her sometime in the future to ask her to come to Korea for a couple of weeks or more to help out. I hope that will be okay." I hear Nathan answer him but don't really hear the words as I am feeling really sad now as it is now time to say my last goodbye and I can't show that I have feelings for Dongwoo. But Nathan does know that Dongwoo is my bias. I turn to face them both while Nathan takes my bags in. Dongwoo hugs me first and I am trying not to cry. He whispers in my ear "I will Skype you as soon as I can." I nod and whisper "I miss you already." He says "I miss you too" then i feel his lips brush against my neck and the hug is over. He says "I will wait in the limo." I turn to Sunggyu and say "Thank you for everything" and we hug as he says "Take care of yourself and remember contact me anytime." I nod and he says bye and walks away. I watch him as he reaches the limo and I see them start to get in. I see Dongwoo look over at me and smile before he gets in. Then Sungjong is running over to me shouting "Noona." He reaches me and says "I forgot to give you this" and he hands me a wrapped box. He says "Open it after we have gone and you can tell me if you like it when we skype." I say okay then we hug again and I say "I'm gonna miss you Sungjongie." He says "Miss you too Noona but hopefully you will come to Korea soon." He then runs back to the limo and gets in and the limo drives away. I walk into the house and take my bags up to my room before I look at the prettily wrapped box. I open it up and inside is an Infinite necklace and a note that says 'Wear this and remember your time with us. We will never forget you I promise noona' This makes the tears finally fall down my face as I put the necklace on and hug the note.

For the next 8 months we all talk to each other via skype, sometimes it is one on one and other times it is them as a group or just a few of them at a time. But I seem to speak the most with Sungjong, Sunggyu and Dongwoo. I wear my Infinite necklace all the time and Sungjong was so happy that I liked it, actually I should say that I love it. I miss them all so much, of course especially Dongwoo, he always makes a heart with his hands before we sign off Skype.