Three: Figured

Thirty days

Taemin's car skid across the curb while making a turn, finally pulling up in one of the parking lots. He literally jumped out of his seat and made a dash for the glass entrance. 

Panting like a mad man, he arrived at the arriving hall. He glanced at his watch, it is half past the arriving time. Taemin's worried expression immediately switched to a relieved smile when a he spotted a beautiful young lady standing by the corner looking around aimlessly.

He fixed his fringe, making sure it wasn't in a mess and made a one last flip to the side before calling out.

"Hyesung noona!"

The young lady turned from her direction, her silky long hair swiftly flung around in mid hair, almost making it seem like an imaginary fan was blowing her hair in slow motion (you know, like a hair advert).

She was confused at first, but her eyes sparkled in delight when she finally recognize who the boy was -  her Taemin.

"Taemin ah!" Hyesung beamed and the two pulled each other into a long warm hug.

Everything around Taemin froze, his world had stopped moving for a moment there. He wanted to be in her embrace like this for only the longest time ever, and now he can finally smell the sweet scent of his noona again, things are going to be like before once again.

Hyesung broke the hug first. She looked at Taemin from head to toe, then back up again and his gaze never left hers. Hyesung was awed at the beautiful young man standing infront of her, she could not believe this was the boy that showered her with aegyo whenever and did pouty faces at her. She was too shocked for words on how much he have grown, she was even half expecting him to remain the same old cute little boy four years ago. She was wrong. Instead, a tall and well-built Taemin showed up.

"Noona, are you that surprised to stare at me for that long?" Taemin teased.

"Yah Lee Taemin, where did you learn how to speak like that?! And since when did you grew that tall!" The last time Hyesung checked, he was even a head shorter than her. But now, even if she stood on her tippy toes, she couldn't even reach his head wit her hands to ruffle his hair anymore. 

"Ever heard of puberty?" He continued to joke somemore

"Psh, don't use informality with me!" Hyesung whacked Taemin on his shoulder. She winced at the impact on her hands. "Seems like some one have been working out." She say as she continued to poke his muscles.

Taemin tried to hide his blush at her comment but failed. "I missed you alot noona" 

"I missed you too, Taemin ah" Hyesung hugged him back once again and this time not wanting break it. His embrace gave her the  familiar warmth she had missed oh so much, but it was different from before, she could not quite put her finger on it.   

-

It was late, the rain has stopped and it was time to go home. Sulli dread to even go near her front gate, but she knew she had to face the reality. It was just a matter of time, her aunt will eventually find out.

After a whole day of collecting her thoughts, Sulli decided to accept her punishment, its not like she had a choice. Her clothes had already dried of long ago and she no longer have any more excuses to stay out. She stood up from the bench and dragged herself home, as slowly as possible.

-

"Yeah and i remembered the time where you cried for days when your mum threw away your precious dog plushie!"

"Hey! Rufus is not just a toy dog, he was my friend and i was eight, give me a break!" Taemin snapped defensively, his was so embarrassed that Hyesung brought that incident up.

"Oh you don't see me going around with a soft toy at that age and i'm a girl." Hyesung smirked "Unless..." Her eyes gaze down to his part while moving her brows up and down.

She was expecting Taemin to whine and plead her to stop embarrassing him. However, Taemin drove to the side of the road and come to a sudden brake. "Noona, you don't really don't wana go there" He smirked as he said slyly.

Taemin unbuckle his seat belt and pushed Hyesung up against the car seat, positioning his body over hers. Her eyes widened and was taken aback by his actions. "Yah Taemin ah, noona was just kidding around.." She tered in between awkward laughs.

He could sense a hint of fear in her voice and Taemin knew he had won. "You have to finish what you started. Now.." He lowered his head down, bit by bit until they are inches apart. Hyesung closed her eyes tightly waiting for it to happen only to feel the heavy weight being lifted off her.

By the time she opened her eyes Taemin was already back on his seat putting on his seat belt.

"Taemin..."

He was still smirking as he adjusted the front mirror of his car. "I was just kidding around too :)"

 "WHY YOU..How dare you trick noona! You!!" Hyesung growled and launched herself into a tickling fest with Taemin

"Hahaha Noona hahah stop!" 

"Now don't distract me, i'm gona start driving now" Taemin said abit too seriously when Hyesung finally decided to stop. The car was filled with awkward silence through out the whole trip. Hyesung figured its best to rest for the day, she took a last glance at Taemin before falling she slumbered the night away.

Hyesung realised many things that night, mainly for one, she couldn't deny that she was a tad disappointed when Taemin said he was only joking. It might take awhile for her to get used to the changes.

-

 

Hihihi, hope this chapter didn't bore anyone. More Taelli interactions will be coming up soon, please look forward to it :D

Constructive comments welcomed, i really wana know what you guys think. Tell me if my story is too draggy or too boring, or perhaps some ideas for the upcoming chapters, anything! Dont worry, i accept all criticism, the more the better! 

Oh yes, i do need a poster for this fic too. If any kind graphic artists is willing to help make me a poster, i would be ever so greatful!

28/8/10'