"But you're a rabbit!"

"But you're a rabbit!"

 

The bunny's nose twitched. Lee Jinki, made great leaps and bounds across the floor as he followed his nose towards the kitchen. There was something roasting and it was smelling mighty delicious!

But just before he made it to the kitchen, a furry paw slammed in front of Jinki's itchy nose. Jinki's body folded into itself as he came to a sudden halt and he petulantly looked up at the owner of the offending foot.

Jonghyun's long puppy ears swung about his head as he shook his head at the bunny on the floor. "No, no! Where do you think you're going rabbit?"

Jinki sat back onto his bottom and pointed towards the sizzling meat sticks. The sauce was glistening very nicely on the tender meat. Jonghyun's mouth also watered.

And then he had a thought.

Jonghyun wolfishly grinned at the bunny. "Are you hungry?"

Jinki made rapid nods, his bunny ears flopping upon his head.

"Then let me get you some food," Jonghyun offered and moved within the kitchen. With his furry paws, he opened the fridge and quickly searched for what he was looking for.

"Here," Jonghyun held out a carrot stick in front of Jinki's face. Jinki stared down his nose with confusion. "Here," Jonghyun tried again.

"I don't want it," Jinki said.

"What do you mean?" Jonghyun asked him.

"I don't want it."

"But you're hungry."

"I want the meat."

"But you're a rabbit," Jonghyun pointed out and Jinki thrashed about on the floor.

"I WANT THE MEAT!" Jinki yelled in his tantrum.

"BUT YOU'RE A BUNNY!" Jonghyun yelled back and the carrot into Jinki's mouth.

Jinki took an involuntary bite. He angrily chewed at the vegetable as he angrily eyed the dog in front of him. "I want that meat," he repeated.

Jonghyun sighed. He also sat down on his bottom and then patiently explained that as a bunny, he couldn't eat any meat. He was a vegetarian. He would probably choke on the meat. "Besides," Jonghyun added, "That meat is mine."

At the last, Jinki's nose scrunched up something fiercely and he leapt up from the floor and onto Jonghyun. The two scuffled on the floor, in front of the kitchen. The delicious smell of the sizzling meat fuelled their anger. Growling and biting noses soon filled the room.

Just then, a mighty ripping sound came from the pair and effectively ended their fight.

Kibum wandered out from the bedroom to investigate and gasped at the two. He dropped the makeup brush he was holding and it clattered on the floor. "OMG WHAT HAPPENED?! MY COSTUMES! MY MAKEUP! HOW DARE YOU!!"

Jinki yelped and scrambled behind Jonghyun, who was clutching a piece of fabric from Jinki's rabbit costume Kibum had made for them. The dog makeup on Jonghyun's face was also smeared.

Taemin peeked from behind the fuming Kibum and snickered. "You guys are so dead."

 

 


A/N: IT WAS A HALLOWEEN SPECIAL! :D