To go or not to go?

Can you keep a secret? {hiatus}

Hanbin POV

"Ok, but tell me why she didn't want anything to do with me after I told her I didn't think she was cute? Like I was just trying to be honest! I thought girls liked that crap!" Friday afternoon driving home from soccer practice was always the most entertaining to me. I was driving, while Jongin was telling another one of his stories sitting in the passengers side with his feet up, and Sehun in the back going along with Jongin's foolishness. I wouldn't have it any other way. "Speaking of girls......" Jongin gave me his signature mischievous smirk wiggling his eyebrows. "You going to that party tonight right Hanbin?" Ugh. I thought he had forgotten about that. But if there's anything that Jongin never forgot were parties. "Um, about that... I don't know man..." I tried my best to not look at him in the face because i knew he was staring a hole into my face. "You don't know?" 

HANBIN'S HOUSE 

" I'm so glad you decided to change your mind Hanbin." I didn't have much of a choice. It was either go or have the entire soccer team 'coincidentally' find out about that one time I peed myself in band camp. Not going to happen. What was the worse that could happen? "This time you have to actually interact with people Hanbin." Sehun said while digging through my closet. "Yeah, he's right. You need to talk to some girls or something."  

"Okay so how does this look?" Sehun held up one of my pink t shirt, and a pair of torn white pants. Me and Jongin looked at each other before Jongin spoke up. "Very y...." Sehun gave a wink, causing me to fall over laughing.

AT THE PARTY~

"We're here children." I said with an unhappy voice. We pulled up into a nice house with balloons plastered at every angle of it. Teens coming in and out and loud music blasting from the inside. "Well, let's go! We don't have all night!" Jongin and Sehun jumped out of the car and started heading to the front door, leaving me behind. I wasn't so sure about this. "Hey Hanbin! You coming?" I guess I have no choice. "Yeah, wait up." Only thirty minutes in, and Jongin already had his tongue down some girls throat while Sehun was on the couch flirting with two girls I'm sure he had just met. If this is what happened at parties, I see why I stayed at home. "Hey! Spin the bottle going on in the upstairs bathroom!" I looked over at Jongin who give me this look. I really hope he didn't think I was about to participate in that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, who's next." I have no say so in anything whatsoever. Here i was sitting between two girls who claimed they went to my school, even though I've never seen them before. Jongin was sitting across from me a blonde girl on his left and our school's female soccer captain Keyona on his right. I've met her a couple of times and honestly if I had to kiss any of the girls here, I hope and pray it was her. Not because I like her, but because she's the only familiar face in this crowded bathroom. Who plays spin the bottle in a bathroom anyway?  "It's my turn." I looked up from my lap to see that it was Keyona who had spoken up. She brushed her hair from her face and spun the bottle taking a quick look at everyone in the circle. The noise of the bottle spinning on the tile floor was the only sound that was made in the room. Who was it going to land on. God please don't let it be me. It began to spin slower and slower finally landing on............Jongin? I looked up from the bottle to see the cocky smirk spread on his face and she bit her lip. He leaned closer to her, placing his left hand on her cheek and kissed her deeply. I'm pretty sure they had their tongues down each other's throat after three seconds. If only she knew where that tongue had been minutes ago. The heat of their kissed earned oooohs from everyone throughout the bathroom, only encouraging them to go further. After their kiss, they went back to their original positions, but very few seconds I caught them looking at each other. "Hanbin!" I was pulled from my thoughts when I heard my name and then looked down at the floor to see the bottle had landed on me. But who......? "Are you going to kiss her sometime tonight?" It was the girl on my right that I had earned my kiss from.  Reluctantly, I leaned over and pecked her on her lips, only to pull back and be met with a somewhat annoying face. "Man come on! Your not kissing you sister! Actually kiss her!" I looked back at the girl, an 'I'm waiting' look on her face now. "Kiss here! Kiss her! Kiss her!" Ugh here goes nothing...........