During A Ball

Regal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You are perfect as you are
Your eyes are the brightest

 

He felt he went to heaven the first time he saw Hyunseung.

He was eighteen and he was at a Halloween Party on a 11 something-ish PM of October night their School provided for the Seniors. He was still young yet he found his heart skipped a beat for a second; thought he died and went to heaven. The culprit was a beautiful doe eyed boy in an angel suit after all. White well fitted long sleeves top and pants with wings and a contrast of a fire red spiky messy hair. He simply defines 'beautiful' in Yong Junhyung's Dictionary: Very Limited Edition. Also dazzling, elegant, gorgeous, ravishing, stunning, wonderful and fragrant.

"He's Jang Hyunseung from Class B."

He looked up from a familiar voice that shattered his night dreaming of the said Hyunseung guy. 

"Yes, of course. Yoon Dujun, School's own lovely journalist knows all the damn students."

"Say I'm pretty useful this time huh?"

"Very."

He returned the smile on his handsome face, as what everybody says, as well as his soul-touching stare to his angel.

"Geez man. Just use the Edward Cullen trait. You didn't dress like that to be put into waste right?" Dujun chuckled as he purposely teased his love struck best friend. 

"At least I'm not ing Green Lantern. Seriously?"

"Jerk. All the ladies are eyeing me. But like hell I would cheat them to Yoseob."

"Speaking of the devil."

"Hi Mr. Edward Cullen and Green Lantern! Never thought you'll be a great pairing!"

A ball of sunshine goes by the name of Yang Yoseob was in their view now. Closely tugging an arm to the almighty Green Lantern of the night.

"And who are you tonight?"

"Hey I'm Chucky wanna play?" Yoseob's imitation voice irritates him more than the idea of his stupid costumes for them to wear tonight.

Moments passed and he found himself away from the lovers. His feet dragged him beside the wide glass door towards the veranda, hidden by the dark red silk curtain inside the party hall. Fortunate of him too, he found his pretty angel silently leaning against the glass wall and perfectly looking over the vast starless sky.

There he also saw, the two most beautiful sparkling stars in his life. Black and big but full of beauty and breath taking.

 

As you dance in the slowest
That motion can become  

He felt he became an addict the first time he heard his angel's very angelic voice.

He didn't want the latter to stop talking. Ever. Almost in an instant they found each other deeply exchanging talks and laughs between them. But what mostly he did was to stare. Savoring every second how perfect and worthy to have a time-pls-stop-now-pls-i-promise-to-be-a-good-guy-from-now-on. Just stop ticking damn it.

"If you're Edward Cullen then where are your fangs?" His angel asked again. It's his 37th question in less than an hour. Not that Junhyung was counting, he's just paying attention quite a little more this time.

"They're only appearing if I'm biting." He added with a lopsided smirk.

"Really?" His angel's wide doe eyes went bigger than before.

"Wanna try?"

"Let's do it in the dance floor."

Soft flesh as soft as baby's skin met his left hand; leading them back inside the party hall. An angel's face with a wide smile on his view. A ballad playing within the hall's speakers filled his hearing. Then same soft flesh was now gripping both of his hands, letting them travel to his angel's delicate small waist. Same soft flesh now resting on the back of his neck. Eyes locking each other as their feet swayed slowly from right to left. Left to right. Now in a slow dance to Eric Clapton's You Look Wonderful Tonight.

"Do it now then." His angel talks again.

Resist temptation please.

He slowly moved his gaze from his angel's black orbs, down to his thin slightly parted pink plums and unto his now exposed neck as the man in front of him tilted a little to his left for him to have a better access.

He swallowed a lump.

He felt he had been pulled closer to him as he tighten the hold on his waist. Skin to skin they made contact. His thick heart shaped lips made its way successfully unto his angel's very tempting pale neck. The kiss w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter