Final

Forever?

 

 

 

Sehun was living with his family in US and he was finally accepted by SM ENTERTAINMENT as a trainee. He ran as fast as he could, searching for his girlfriend, Hyeseul. Finally, he caught the sight of her. She was with her friends. They were laughing and telling jokes to each other.

 

“Jagiya~!” Sehun shouted. The girls turned their heads to his direction and saw him smile at his girl. Hyeseul’s friends started squealing. “I need some privacy with you.” Sehun said with a grin painted on his face, revealing his eyesmile. “This better be important, Oh Sehun. I have lots of work to do!” His girlfriend replied while searching for her cellphone in her backpack.

 

“I’m in.”

 

The girl stopped moving and turned her head to Sehun’s direction slowly. “Pardon?”

“I said, I’m in. SM accepted me!” He said, smiling. Hyeseul did the same way and hugged him tight. “Congratulations, Sehun!” She happily said, not wanting to break their hug.

 

A few days later, Sehun received a letter from SM ENTERTAINMENT. It was the rules. The others were pretty easy but one rule caught his attention…

 

 

“No dating while training..” He slowly read. *This one’s hard..* He thought.

 

 

Some things happen too fast… In just one blink, Sehun’s already packing his bag for the training. He’ll be staying in Korea for how many years… “Sehun, do you need this? Or you’ll just buy another one in Korea?” Hyeseul asked while pointing Sehun his toothbrush. “I’ll bring that.” Sehun replied. The girl nodded and placed his toothbrush inside the guy’s bag.

After packing the bags, they sat on the sofa, frustrated and tired. Sehun pulled her girlfriend closer to her, placing his arms around her waist.

“Sehun-ah?” The girl started.

“Hmm?”

 

silence.

 

 

“I can’t stand not being with you…”

Sehun smiled at her and planted a soft kiss on her forehead. “Let’s spend the night together…” He suggested.

“You make it seem like you’re leaving tomorrow.” The girl pouted.

“I won’t be around tomorrow.. and on the other day.” Sehun replied, almost whispering.

Hyeseul sighed, Sehun kissed her on the lips. “I’ll miss you” He continued. Hyeseul started crying.. wait no… she started weeping… imagining how her life would be like without the guy she loves beside her.

“You’re living alone right?” Hyeseul asked. “Yes, I am.” Sehun replied. The girl sighed. “What’s wrong?” Sehun asked, cupping her cheeks.

“Wouldn’t it feel lonely?” Hyeseul asked back. “At first maybe but I’ll get used to it. 5 years…” Sehun answered and chuckled.

“But---“

“Cheer up beautiful… It’s not that bad.”

Hyeseul shook her head. “It’s not safe.”

Sehun sighed and stared in her eyes.. “You’re the best thing that has ever happened to me.” He said with a sincere smile. The girl smiled back and hugged her boyfriend tight.

“I wish I could go to Korea with you…”

“I’ll bring you there soon…” Sehun replied, cheering her up.

 

 

 

2 days after, Sehun’s finally going to Korea.

Sehun’s with his family and of course, his girlfriend. They were holding hands.

“1 more hour…” The girl whispered, looking down. Sehun smiled at her, giving her a soft kiss on the lips. “Stop counting….”

 

After an hour, Sehun’s plane has finally arrived. “Seoul, South Korea.” The speaker said. Hyeseul sighed, biting her lips to prevent her tears from falling. Sehun stood up and hugged his mom, dad and his brother. He knelt in front of his sobbing girlfriend and chuckled. “Hyeseul..” He called. She looked up. Sehun kissed her passionately, with full of love.

 

“5-7 years…” Sehun whispered.

 

 

“Forever?” He continued.

 

 

 

 

“FOREVER.”

 

 

 

 

 

AFTER 3 YEARS…

 

The first 7 months, Sehun was still active with his social networking accounts like facebook, yahoo and stuffs. But after those precious 7 months, Hyeseul received no e-mail and no calls from his guy.

She misses him so much. She tried to understand. Training is pretty hard and Sehun must be tired so she stayed positive.

After 2 more years of training… SM ENTERTAINMENT finally revealed that they will finally debut a new group named EXO. They will be divided into two, EXO-M and EXO-K. The crowd was excited and so was Hyeseul. She knows Sehun will be in the group.

The first teaser was released and a guy named Kai was revealed as the first member of EXO. He was gorgeous alright. And his dancing skills were amazing. But Hyeseul was waiting for a teaser with the name “Sehun” on the title.

AND FINALLY! After a few months of waiting, a video entitled “EXO Teaser 7 _ SE HUN & KAI” was finally released. She immediately clicked the play button and there Sehun goes… dancing so perfectly with Kai.

She started squealing like a normal fangirl. She e-mailed Sehun after the teaser was released.

 

 

TO: *************

MESSAGE: Hi Jagiya! I just saw your first teaser ever! OMG! You look so amazing! Ahhh.. I started screaming like a crazy fangirl here >< Anyways, good luck on your debut Sehunnie! <3 I love you ^_^

 

 

Again… She waited for a reply… BUT NOTHING. NO REPLY. After another year, it’s finally EXO’s comeback with the song WOLF. She heard a news that Sehun will be attending an event with his girlfriend. She booked a flight to Seoul as fast as she could and went to SM’s building.

“Whoa whoa… wait ma’am.. what do you think you’re doing?” The guard asked.

“I need to talk to Sehun please. I’m his girlfriend.” She politely replied with a smile.

The guard laughed. “We have no time for jokes  ma’am. You can now leave.”

The fangirls behind her were laughing, giggling. She was humiliated.

 

She e-mailed Sehun once more.

 

 

TO: ************

MESSAGE: Sehunnie~ I’m in Korea right now. I tried to talk to SM’s guard but he won’t let me in. I’ll go to the event tomorrow. Wait for me on the main gate. I love you!!!! <33

 

The next day, Hyeseul dressed up. She wore a simple white dress, just above her knees and a pair of flat silver sandals and just a light make up. She was waiting at the main gate when a fancy black car stopped. Camera flashes everywhere… until she saw a familiar figure walking out the car. It was him.

 

 

OH SEHUN.

 

 

 

Her boyfriend.

The guy who promised to be with her forever.

 

 

 

Hyeseul smiled and was about to walk towards him when he held out his hand to a girl who also walked out of the car. A mic was given to Sehun.

“Hello everyone, I’m EXO’s Sehun. It’s nice to be here today, seeing all the fans. I want to introduce my girlfriend to everyone. This is Park Minra, the girl I love.” He said and kissed the girl on the lips.

 

 

 

*The girl I love…*

*The girl I love…*

*The girl I love…*

*The girl I love…*

 

 

 

Hyeseul was speechless. She didn’t want to cry… She looked in Sehun’s eyes. He was smiling and he’s happy with this life. Sehun was saying hi to the fans when he suddenly caught her stare.. He was shocked to see her in the crowd.

 

Hyeseul smiled at him as a tear slowly fell out of her eyes. She mouthed him with a “Congratulations” and then she walked away.

 

 

That night, she went to the park and cried so hard… hard enough for her tears to run out.

*WHAT ABOUT LOVE? WHAT ABOUT OUR PROMISES?* She thought.

 

 

 

 

The following week, Sehun received a call from his mother that Hyeseul died. The policemen said it was suicide. His mom doesn’t believe them… that’s because she doesn’t know what happened in Korea.

After receiving the news, Sehun booked a flight back to US and went to Hyeseul’s house. There were many people inside. Her friends were there but this time.. they’re crying.. not laughing.

 

 

Sehun walked in.. slowly...

 

 

 

And there… he saw Hyeseul’s lifeless body.

 

 

 

Sehun cried…

But there’s no use. Even his tears can’t bring back the time.

 

 

 

*I wish I replied to your sweet e-mails and messages.. I wish I was there when you needed me.*

 

 

 

 

A specific scene flashbacked in his mind…

 

“5-7 years…” Sehun whispered.

 

“Forever?” He continued.

 

 

 

“FOREVER.”

 

 

 

 

Sehun walked in Hyeseul’s room. He could smell her scent. That sweet scent he loved the most. There was a piece of paper that fell from the shelf.

The words written on it made Sehun cry even more..

 

“FOREVER right?.... I held onto your words, and until now.. I still am.”

 

 

 

 

END...

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm apologizing if almost all of the stories I've made are tragedy. LOL Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this oneshot story. Please don't hate me XD Haha. You guys can also check out my on-going story, "A New". Just click the picture below if you want to read it :) 

Thank you~