Always Together

Always Together

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY READING THIS STORY!!!

HAVE FUN!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"noona" he hug her from behind and kiss her cheek softly. The girl was breathing some fresh air in the hospital garden when he arrived.

"Zelo-ah, you're here" she turned around, get on her tip toes and ruffled his hair still in his arm and the lad whined at her for ruined his hair

"Krystal-noona you'll ruined my hair" she just laugh at the young lad

"i'm sorry Zelo-ah. I just can't stand doing that because you're so handsome now"

"Really noona?? Then can you be my date to Yongguk-hyung wedding??" his eyes light up hearing a compliment from her

"Are you sure?? With my weak condition i don't think i can make it" she shook her head gently

"Don’t say that noona. I'm sure you're going to be just fine like you always be because i love you and I’m sure god will hear my pray for you" he mumbled the ‘I love you’ word slowly

"I hope too. But hope just remain hope Zelo-ah"

"i'm sure there will be miracle and i believe in it"

"Have you eat noona??"

"Not yet. I don't feel like eating"

"What!? Come with me. You need to eat to become healthy again. I'll feed you neh??" she just smiles at the young lad.

­________________________

The wedding is in 2 weeks away and in those time, one day Krystal will be better and another her condition are worsen.

She didn’t let her doctor to tell him because she afraid it will affect his work. Until one day, the doctor decides to call him secretly to tell about her condition.

"Hello"

"Hello, is this Mr. Choi?"

"Yes may I know who speaking?"

"Good morning Mr. Choi. I’m Dr. Seo from Seoul Hospital"

"Good morning Dr. Seo. What can I help you? Just call me Zelo"

"It is about Krystal. Her condition is not getting better and I’m afraid she'll go soon. I just hope you can spend your time with her"

"Don’t you guys have other treatment for her? Don’t worry about the payment I’ll take care of it"

"It’s not about payment anymore Zelo-ssi. Her body can’t take any treatment anymore and i just hope there’ll be miracle to save her. I’m sorry for disturbing you. Have a good day sir"

Without wasting any time, Zelo went to the hospital to visit Krystal.

"Noona gwenchana?" he hug her tightly when he enter her room.

"Gwenchana zelo-ah. Waeyo?" she his back gently

"Let's move to other hospital neh?"

"Waeyo? I love being here" she tilted her head in confused

"They can’t treat you in here"

"zelo-ah look at me please. I just want to go home if i can’t stay here anymore" she cupped his face and look into his eyes.

Hearing those, he went to see her doctor and ask her permission to bring her home.

_____________________

"I’m sorry i can’t let her to go home. Not in this time when she is too weak"

“I promise I’ll take a really good care of her"

"I’m sorry Zelo-ssi" the doctor shook her head and he let out a big sigh.

"Unnie please let me go home before I’m gone forever" both of them were shocked to see Krystal in front of the door. Zelo quickly put his arm around her shoulder to support her.

"Krystal-ssi you know that it’s dangerous right"

"I know unnie but please let me go home. I’m begging you" the doctor just let out a big sigh

"Alright you may go" krystal smile weakly hearing that

"But in 2 condition. Zelo-ssi you need to promise me to take a really good care of her and make sure she eat her med on time. And if anything happen please let me know immediately"

"I will Dr. Seo. Thank you so much"

"I hope it’s not a wrong choice krystal-ssi"

"I believe that it is not unnie" after getting the permission, Zelo help on packing all her stuff.

"Gomawo Zelo-ah"

"Aniya noona this is nothing. Come on, mom and dad is waiting for us"

"Ne" she hug his arm tightly to prevent her from fell.

______________________

Choi’s mansion

“ma’am, sir Zelo is here with Miss Krystal”

“owh really??” Mrs. Choi walk out from her mini library to the living room to see her soon daughter-in-law.

“Krystal-ah, how are you dear??” she give her a tight hug as she missed her so much.

“I’m fine auntie” she replies her hug back and smile at her.

“Omma~ you didn’t even hug me like that when I’m home” Zelo whined childishly at his mother.

“Aigoo this kid~ ne omma will hug you too” his mother gave him a quick hug. Krystal chuckled silently watching the scene.

“Gomawo omma~ where’s appa??”

“He’s still in his office and why are you here young man?? Not doing your work??”

“hehehe~ I want to send Krystal-noona home first”

“You must be tired right Krystal?? Let’s go to your room~ everything is exactly like the way when you left”

“Thank you auntie~”

“How many times I remind you to call me omma??”

“Mianhe omma~ I tend to forget things now”

“It’s ok dear~ just rest ok~ I’ll call you when dinner is ready”

“Ne thank you omma” Mrs. Choi left her room to tell her maid to cook something for Krystal. She drift to sleep immediately after Mrs. Choi left her room.

______________________

Soon, it was dinner time.

“Anna, please wake Krystal up”

“Yes ma’am”

‘tok,tok’

“Miss Krystal, dinner is ready” she went down after she think that Krystal is up.

“Where’s Krystal??”

“I think she will come down soon”

“It’s ok omma~ I’ll bring the food to her room. You guys can eat first”

“Ok son~”

‘tok,tok’

“Noona, it’s me~ can I come in??” hearing no answer from her, he decide to just come into her room. She was there on her bed sleeping soundly.

“Noona, wake up. Dinner is ready”

“Hrm… what time is it??”

“It’s 1830 noona~”

“Ok~ let me wash my face first”

“Let me help you”

“It’s ok Zelo, I can manage myself”

After few minutes, Krystal comes out from her bathroom looking fresh.

“Your food is kinda cold right now. Do you want me to heat it back??”

“It’s ok~ I don’t mind. Have you eaten??”

“No. After you eat I will”

“Share with me. It’s a lot”

“No noona. It’s yours”

“Eat with me please~” she show him her aegyo which he never can resist.

“Ok~ you’re too cute to be resist anyway” he pinch both of her cheek lightly.

“Ouch!! It hurts” she caressed her cheek lightly

“mianhe” he kissed both her cheek lightly

“hehe~ let’s eat” both of them start eat.

“Do you have anything to do tonight??”

“No waeyo??”

“I want to go to this firework festival. Can you bring me there??”

“Where is it noona??”

“Somewhere near Han River, I think”

“Ok~ I’ll bring you there after this. Wear something thick. I heard that that the temperature will drop a lot tonight”

“Ne~”

_______________________

After done with their dinner, Zelo drive both of them to the festival. They manage to stop at a convenience store to buy some snack and drinks. After 30 minutes, they arrive there. There are a lot of couples, families and people can be seen there. Most of the places were crowded, so, they decided to choose a better spot for a better view.

“noona let’s sit here” Zelo sit on the ground first and ask Krystal to sit in front of him between his legs. She didn’t say anything and just sit in front of him.

“wah, there’s a lot of people tonight”

“It is, everyone is like you noona. They want to see the fireworks too”

“hehe I think so” Krystal rubs her hands together as she start feel cold.

“Are you cold noona??”

“A little” Zelo hug her tightly from behind closing the space between their bodies.

“Feel better??”

“erm” she nods her head “gomawo”

“You’re welcome”

“When will they start??”

“Be patient noona”

“Maybe we arrive a little bit earlier right??”

“Maybe. Do you still remember when you ask me why I accept to be your fiancé??”

“Yes I am. At that time you said that because you like me and you think I’m a really nice person”

“At that time I really like you. When I know that I’m going to be your fiancé, I feel like you’re the only one for me. No one else”

“eyy, you’re so cheesy”

“It’s true noona. But now, I don’t think that I like you. I LOVE you so much that I can’t let you go” as he whisper that word 3 words in her ear, the fireworks show begin.

‘gomawo Zelo-ah, but I can’t return your feeling back’ she tought silently as she admire the show.

_____________________

After 30 minutes, the show comes to end. Everyone start walk away from the place except for the two.

“noona, don’t you want to go home??”

“Can we stay for a while??”

“Yes we can”

“Zelo-ah”

“erm”

“It’s beautiful right tonight??”

“Yes it is~ it’s more beautiful with you here”

“You’re being cheesy again”

“Am not noona~ your presence here tonight make the place more beautiful” she chuckled lighly hearing his compliment on her

“What if I can’t make it to bang-oppa wedding??”

“Don’t say that noona!! I know you can make it”

“I’ll not Zelo-ah. I know my time is near. I can feel it”

“I’m sure you’ll not noona!! I’m very sure about it” he stands up from where they are seating and walk away leaving her behind.

“Junhong-ah” she calling out his name silently and hugged her knees, crying silently.

After few steps away from Krystal, he retrieved back as he knows it will be dangerous for her at the time.

He can hear that she is crying because it was only them at the park. He bent slightly in front of her.

She know it was him by his perfume that she choice out personally for him on his 15th birthday.

“Get on my back. Don’t say anything. Just get on my back”

She crawl up on his back, put her arms around his neck and he walk to the car slowly with her on his back.

As he is putting down Krystal on her sit, she kiss his left cheek lightly and whisper something in his ear that left him in shock.

But when he look up, she is completely had fallen into a deep slumber.

“I must have been hearing things” he mumbled slowly while driving back home.

______________________

The next morning come, Zelo decide to check on Krystal before he went to work.

‘tok,tok’

Hearing no answer from her, he opens the door slowly to see the love of him still in her deep slumber.

He walks in slowly to her bed and sits on the side of the bed admiring her sleeping face carefully.

He caressed her cheek slowly make her awake from her sleep.

“Good morning noona. Sorry that I wake you up”

“Morning Zelo-ah. Are you going to work??”

“Yes I am. Just want to see you before I’m going too. I have a presentation today. Wish me luck ne”

“Good luck! I believe you can do it” after kiss her forehead, he leave for work.

It was a hard day for her that day. She barely gets off from her bed. Fortunately, her closest unnie, Yun was there to take care of her. Yun was a maid that was hired specially to take care of Krystal.

“Krys~ wake up, you need to eat to take your medicine”

“ughh unnie, can I skip it??” her voice come out softly but it’s still audible for Yun to hear.

“No you can’t my dear. If it’s really hard for you, just eat a spoon or two of its neh”

“arasso unnie” Yun help her rest her back on the bed head.

After eating her medicine, she went back to sleep. It hurt Yun to see her closest dongsaeng in this state. She loves to see her dongsaeng peaceful face when she sleeps. It made her forget all of her problem. She leaves her room after she makes sure that Krystal is really in her deep slumber.

Later that night, Zelo returned home happily because finally he can see Krystal again. But his smile on his face didn’t last long when Yun tell him about Krystal condition that day. Hearing the news, he quickly dash towards her room.

It was pitching dark when he opens the door. So, he had to adjust with the dark for him to see where his fiancée is. Krystal is there lying weakly on her bed.

“noona, gwenchana?? I heard that you’re not well today” he only heard her whimper as an answer. He holds her hand only to feel that it is freezing cold.

“zelo-ah… it’s cold…” he check on the heater only to find that temperature is 26oc.

“It’s ok noona. I’m here~ you wouldn’t feel cold anymore” he laid beside her on the bed and hug her tightly.

“gomawo… zelo-ah…”

‘Lord, please save her. I don’t want to lose her. I love her so much. I can’t see her suffer anymore. I know YOU have made us to be together. So, please don’t take her away from me…’ he let out a tear as he pray for her, the one he loved so much. It hurt him to see her suffer. As he was about to close his eyes, Krystal cough hardly and asking for water.

“Here noona. Drink it slowly” he caressed her back slowly. After drinking, she went back to sleep.

‘Please get well soon noona’ he kissed her temple and drift to sleep.

The next morning when the sun shine brightly, Zelo were awake by the sound of hard coughing.

“noona…” he quickly get up and caressed her back.

‘huk,huk’she cover with her hand.

When she takes off her hand, she sees blood and something that look like rocks in her hand. Zelo grab some tissue and give it to her.

“What is this Zelo??” she shows him the thing.

“I’m not sure too noona. Let’s meet Dr. Seo after this neh” she nodded her head.

After a quick shower and a quick breakfast, Zelo drive both of them to meet Dr. Seo.

Krystal keeps on holding the tissue in her hand. She afraid if she put it somewhere else, it might be missing.

After 20 minutes, they arrive and quickly made their way to the doctor room.

Fortunately for them, Dr. Seo just arrives when they come.

‘tok,tok’

“Come in” Dr. Seo voice can be heard from outside.

Zelo turn the door knob and entering the room with Krystal trailed after him.

“owh Zelo-ssi! Krystal-ssi! Did something happen?? Please come in and take a sit”

“aniyo unnie. It’s just that this morning when I wake up, I’ve been coughing so hard and something comes out from my mouth”

“May I know what is it??” Krystal turned to look at Zelo and he nods his head a little to convinced her.

“It’s this rock” she show the rock and the doctor seem surprised to see it

“omo! How can this happen??”

“wae doctor?? Is it something bad??”

“I’m afraid I can’t tell you now. We need to do another check-up on you and test this rock”

“owh ok then” Dr. Seo call for her assistant and tell her to bring Krystal to do her check-up.

“Please follow me Krystal-ssi” Krystal hold Zelo’s hand tightly as she was afraid on what going to happen later.

“I’ll wait for you here noona. Don’t worry ok” he gave her an assuring smile and peck her forehead. She felt at ease on his little gesture.

-----------------------

After few hours~ (sorry, author-nim not really sure about all this check-up thing)

Krystal had finished her check-up and was waiting for the result with Zelo by her side.

“What if it is not a good news Zelo-ah??”

“Don’t say that noona. No matter what happen I’ll always be by your side” he pecks her hand that had been holding his since she’s done with all the check-up.

“Let’s go to eat noona??”

“It’s ok I’m perfectly fine”

“Are you sure?? I don’t want you to be fainted again”

“You’re here with me right~ I’m pretty sure that I’ll be perfectly fine if I skip it”

“Ok if you said so”

“Krystal-ssi” the nurse called out for her

“Ne” Krystal make her way to the counter with Zelo supporting her body.

“Your result have come out. Dr. Seo would like to meet you”

“Ne gomawo unnie” Krystal bowed her head a little.

‘tok,tok’

“Come in” both of them entered the room together and sit in front of Dr. Seo’s table.

“Krystal-ssi, I hope you’re ready with the thing I’m going to infor you now”

“Why doctor?? Is it something bad??”

“Unfortunately it’s not” confused faces were plastered on both of their face.

“What are you trying to say doctor??”

“The thing that you give me earlier was actually the tumor that is near your heart”

“…”

“If you look here, this is your report before this and you can see the tumor right here”

“…”

“This report is the one you did earlier and this place where the tumor is clear. Not even a small piece were there”

“Are you sure doctor??”

“Yes I am~ at first we didn’t believe it but we keep on doing the scan and the result is still the same”

“How can this happening?? Is it a good thing??”

“I can’t explain this in scientific way. But I can tell that this is a miracle and God ways to help you. You don’t have to worry about it because I believe it won’t coming again” Krystal were crying in relieve hearing the news. She was happy that she can live her life like others.

“Thank you unnie” Krystal hug her doctor tightly and the doctor caress her back slowly to calm her down.

“I don’t deserve it Krystal-ssi. I’m just doing my responsibility. But I’ll be really glad if I get an invitation to your wedding later”

“I’ll make sure to post it to you Dr. Seo. Don’t worry about it”

---------------------

A week later~

“You may now kiss the bride” he kiss the bride sweetly.

Everyone was cheering and happy for the wedding.

Yongguk and his wife then greet everyone that comes to their wedding.

Later that they know, someone had been nervous all the time afraid that his plan going to be failed.

“Yah, gwenchana??” yongguk tap his shoulder.

“owh,Yongguk-hyung.I’m fine, just nervous maybe” Zelo rub his hands together.

“Don’t worry, I’m sure that everything going to be fine”

“I hope so” he let out a big sigh.

“So, are you ready??”

“I guess so” he nods his head slowly.

“Then Good Luck. Hwaiting!!” Yongguk show his pump fist.

Zelo make his way to Krystal who was talking to Yongguk’s wife.

“Excuse me Jieun-noona, can I borrow Krystal-noona for a while??”

“owh Zelo-ah. Yes you may” Zelo drag her away from the crowd.

“What is it Zelo-ah??” she ask him when suddenly he kneel down in front of her.

“What are you doing Zelo?? Get up”

“No noona I need to do this. When you first came to my life 10 years ago, it’s hard for me to accept you. When I know that you are my fiancée, I can’t believe it. When I learned to love you, your sickness came back and it hurts me too. When you’re dying, I prayed to God hoping that he won’t take you away from me. When the news that the tumor is gone, I believe that I have to do this. Will you marry me Krystal Jung??” he take out a small box and showed her a small diamond ring.

Krystal gasped to hear his confession and his plan on proposed to her. She can hear the people around her ask her to accept his.

“I… i…” Jieun approached her and assured her to accept him.

“I do” hearing her answer, Zelo put the ring on her ring finger and hug her tightly, spinning her around.

Krystal giggled to see his reaction.

After few seconds, he put her down and kisses her slowly yet passionately.

 

5 years later~

“Mommy, mommy, look what I found” little Sun show her mother the flower that she found.

“It’s beautiful dear. Can I have one??”

“Sure mommy. This is for you” she gave her mother the flower.

“Mommy, look at daddy. He won’t play with me” little Shin whined at his mother.

“yeobo don’t do that to him”

“I’m just kidding yeobo-ah. How are you and the baby??”

“We’re fine. He just kicks me just now” Krystal caresses her tummy lovingly.

“aegi-ah~ don’t hurt your mommy ok. We can’t wait to meet you”

“Daddy I want to talk to him too” little Shin tug his father shirt.

“Me too. Me too” little Sun jumping around want to join the conversation.

“dongsaeng-ah, hurry come out. We want to play with you”

“dongsaeng-ah, when you come out, noona will take care of you, ok? Hurry come out” Zelo urge his maid to take the kids to play.

“Ok kids, let’s go back to play. Mommy wants to rest”

“yeobo-ah, I’m happy to see the kids can’t wait for Jae”

“Me too” as they were watching the kids playing, suddenly Krystal grab Zelo’s arm tightly.

“wae yeobo??”

“It’s time”

“It’s time! You means now??”

“Ye- arrghhh!!!!”

-THE END-