Love Letter

Beloved Hoobae

Today, my extracurricular is hold an event.

I sit behind Naeun and looked into her back deeply. Even from back, she's pretty. 

Naeun caught my eyes. She smiles to me. So georgeous. I replied her smile.

“well, hello guys.” My friend named Yura greeted us.

“hello yura sunbae” all of my hoobaes greeted her.

“so, we already knew each other since 3 months ago right?” yura asked. I dont know what she mean. The 1st grade students nodded.

“so i want you guys to make a love letter, to your sunbaenims.” Yura smiled.

“what??” they are look surprised. Me too.

“so you can look back, you guys must know their name right?”

The hoobaes nodded. “you must pick one of them, and write the love letter for one of them.” Said Yura.

“aigooo why we must do this...” naeun looks annoyed.

“this is one step to make the 10th grade with the 12th grade know each other well.” Said Yura again.

“allright guys just do your assignment!” said Yura.

I saw naeun, she writes the letters so serious. I wonder who the lucky guy that will receive her love letter.

-10 minutes later-

“allright guys, stop writing.” Said Yura.

“im not finish yet..” said one of 10th grade.

“that’s ok.” Said Yura.

“hmmm let me see.. you, come here” yura pointed at one of the 10th grade. Her name is Krystal.

“what? Me, sunbaenim?” krystal look surprised.

“yes. Read your love letter.”

Then Naeun face look surprised.

“what??? We must read our love letter????” said someone with curious face, she one of 10th grade too.

“yes you must. Allright Krystal read your love letter.” Said Yura.

“hmm.. ok, this letter is for Sungyeol sunbaenim. Sungyeol sunbaenim, your smile is too cute, youre one of a kind. I love the way you laugh with your friends. I hope some day you will smile for me..” krystal look blushed. I looked at sungyeol’s face. He’s look so proud/?

“Sungyeol! Take the letter.” Said Yura.

Sungyeol walk towards Krystal and take the letter. “thankyou, Krystal.” Sungyeol smiled. Krystal must be so glad.

The next girl wrote for Hoya, the next guy wrote for Yura, the next girl wrote for Sungyeol, the next girl wrote for Jin, and the next guy wrote for Chorong. The next girl is Naeun. She read her love letter.

“dear Myungsoo sunbaenim. From the first time we meet, i know you are caring person. I love the way you take a photo with your camera, you have a charisma. i hope you will graduated with great score from this school. Thankyou”

Suddenly my face turned into red. Im the lucky person. I took the letter from her and smiled. 

 

--

how about the story? pls comment and subscribe! keep calm and loving myungeun kekeke