Chapter 1 ~

Love Never Dies (사랑은 영원히)

“Omo I’m being late again~!!” Sharon quickly dresses herself and dashes downstairs. Sharon heard her phone ringing and picked it up.

S: Yobeosayo?

?: Unnieboo where the hell are you?

S: Mianhae Jolita~ I woke up late~! I’m going out now~

J: Aish unnieboo, pali~!

Sharon chuckles and quickly dashes out. “Which way is shorter?” She sighs and run towards a random direction.

 

Jolita sighs and looks at her watch, she was for the first time early at school. “Hey Jo where is Sharon?” Jolita looked behind her and looked at her best friend Tao. “Mollayo oppa, she is being late.” She said pouting. Tao chuckles and looks around. *BAM* Everyone shocks and looks at the door, it was Kris. “What you looking at?!” He yelled annoyed. Jolita rolled her eyes and lays her head on her desk. “Hyung~! You made it~!!” Tao yelled happily. Kris smirks. “Of course~” Tao chuckles as he plays with his phone. “Goodmorning princess~ Don’t sleep in class~” Kris said hugging Jolita, making her flinch. Jolita pouts and slaps him lightly. “Oppa~! Don’t creep me out like that~!” Kris smiles and pecks her lips. “Mianhae baby~” Jolita blushes. “Everyone sit down please~ Class is starting now!” Mr. Park said. Everyone sighed and grabbed their books.

 

Sharon looked around and sighs. “Aish~! I’m lost again~!!” She continues walking, looking at her phone, texting Jolita. *THUD* “What the hell!!!” Sharon shocks as she looks at the person she bumped into. “I-i’m so sorry~!!” The boys rolls his eyes, but when he looked at her, he smirks. “Well hello there y~ my name is Eunhyuk~” Sharon raises her eyebrow. “So?” Eunhyuk grins. “Feisty huh? Me likey~!”Eunhyuk chuckles as he continues walking. “We meet again gorgeous.” Sharon looks confused. “What a weird guy...” She shrugs as she just continues walking. “Wait...” She sees a building and smiles. “Oh~!! Finally~!!!” She quickly dashes to the building.

 

First class was over and it was breaktime, Jolita watches Kris playing while Tao was talking to some guys. “I heard that Jolita her best friend is using some guy for money.” “Sharon you mean?” “Neh, she was arranged to some rich guy, you know she is poor.” “And now she is being a because of the money.” Jolita turns around and looks at Tao and the guys, pissed off. “Wanna share the story about my best friend?” The guys gulps and shakes their head. “A-ani~! We only heard it!!” Jolita glared at the guy. “Where did you heard this bull?” The guys shrugs. “We don’t know! We got a call privately.” Jolita sighs. “And you believe it?” The guys shakes their head. “No of course not! We’re sorry!” Jolita sighs and walks away. “s...” Tao watched the scene and blinks. “What the hell?” Kris saw Jolita leaving and runs towards Tao. “Yah~!! Why did Jolita left?!” Tao looks at him and shrugs.

 

Sharon walks in the school and saw eyes looking at her. She was really confused, why are they looking at her like that? She bits her lip and quickly searches for Jolita. She saw a girl sitting at the tree, dancing. She smiles and walks to her. “Dongsaengie~!!!!” Jolita shocks and looks at Sharon. “Unnieboo~!!!” Sharon giggles and runs to her, hugging her. “You made it!” Jolita said. “Neh~” Sharon bit her lips. “Jo... When I arrived at school, everyone is looking so weird at me. What happened?” Jolita clenched her fist. “Some guy told the boys at our school that you are using a guy for money. You were arranged to marry some rich guy and things.” Sharon’s eyes widened. “B-but that never happened!” Jolita nods, picking up her speakers. “Yeah I know~” Sharon sighs. “What now saengie?” Jolita smiles as they both start walking back to class. “Unnie we will solve this problem as always, don’t worry~” Sharon looks at her curiously. “You sure about that?” Jolita nods.

 

Class was starting again and everyone were already in class. “Annyeong oppa~!” Sharon waved at Tao. “Tsk.” Tao rolled his eyes and plays with his phone. Jolita looked behind her and glared at Tao. “YAH!” Tao shocked and looked at her. “N-neh Jo?” “Don’t act like a jerk! You don’t know nothing!!” Tao sighs. “Whatever you say Jo.” Jolita pouts and looks at Sharon, she felt sorry for her.

 

School was ending and the 4 went outside. “What we gonna do today babe?” Kris asked Jolita while hugging her. Jolita pouts and peck his lips. “Mian oppa but I promised unnie to go shopping with her. Maybe tomorrow~” Kris chuckles and kisses her. “Gwaenchana~ I will practice with Tao then.” Jolita nods as she looks at Sharon. “Shall we unnie?” Sharon smiles and nods. “Bye Kris~” Kris nods as he drags Tao away from the girls. Sharon raises her eyebrow and sighs. “Jo... Why is Tao oppa acting like he hates me?” Jolita looks at her and sighs. “Molla unnie... I’m sorry, I have to think of something. Let’s just go shop and have fun!!” She said jumping. Sharon giggles and dashed with Jolita to the mall.