First case #5

Tell me what you see.

"Get away from TaekWoon-hyung!"

SangHyuk glared at the familiar yet not-so-familiar guy while HongBin stood behind the younger boy, arms crossed and eyes on black-haired male.

"Who are yo-" SangHyuk was cut off by HongBin holding him back.

"Leo, what are you doing here?"

"Ouch, why so cold, HongBin? I was just saving trouble by ending his life." Leo smirked.

"Wait. So the one hurting HakYeon-hyung was Leo and not the unknown?" SangHyuk asked, confused.

"Well yes and no. Before I come, it was someone else but he was hurting TaekWoon as well so I couldn't close an eye you see." Leo explained with a convincing smile.

"It's safe now so you can leave, Leo." HongBin said coldly as he continues to glare at Leo.

"Isn't it better for me to just end his life?" Leo suggested darkly, a smirk gracing his features as he ignores HongBin.

"Go.Away.Leo." HongBin glowered and covered SangHyuk's eyes before he goes further.

His eye-whites became black as his brown irises becomes white. His skin becoming pale, almost white and his heart stops beating.

Leos' eyes widened as HongBin becomes terrifying.

"Go." HongBin demanded, his voice husky and low.

"This is why I always choose not to." Leo scratched the back of his head and sighed.

HongBin slowly took the hand covering SangHyuk's eyes away and smiled at the confused boy, his brown orbs staring straight into SangHyuk's.

SangHyuk frowned at HongBin.

"Why did you-"

HongBin silenced him with a kiss which SangHyuk couldn't resist and he pulled away after a split second, a finger on his lips as he winks at SangHyuk.

"Shhh."

-

 

"HongBin's really.." BoRa sighed, scratching her head of red hair as Hara just pursed her lips into a thin line before plopping down on the couch again.

"When's he gonna stop hiding it from Hyukkie seriously." ChangJo half-complained with a sigh as he plopped his head on the computer desk with a thud.

"Hyuk won't be happy if he finds out himself." Hara let out while staring at the white ceiling.

"Not only that, Hyuk might even avoid HongBin if he finds out that HongBin is actually..."

"The youngest prince of Xaoc, the world of chaos, the world of spirits."

 

-

 

Yes I'm so sorry I lied in the foreword ahahahaha.

HongBin is a ghost yes, he's a half-ghost and he is royalty.

HongBin's dad is the king of Xaoc while his mother is a human. He has siblings and they do get along since all of them have different mothers so there's no reason for them to hate each other since they're all the same.

Everybody knows that HongBin's immortal except for poor Hyukkie but don't worry because alll of us know that Hyuk's gonna find out one fine day hehehe.

And yes, Leo's TaekWoon and TaekWoon's Leo. TaekWoon is quiet and sane and well a very very normal guy while Leo's his other self, Leo loves and treasure TaekWoon so he comes out every now and then to save TaekWoon but he's insane and he does things like killing and to save TaekWoon. Both TaekWoon and Leo are generally good though Leo may seem bad but he's good hahahah. Maybe you'll grow to like Leo more than TaekWoon but I'm not gonna spoil so yeah ahahahah.

Okay then, bye-boing!