At Gongchan's place

You Can't Hurry Love...

 

Gongchan walks so fast, she was like running. She didn’t know the guy was towering tall from her she’s 5’1 and in her opinion Gongchan was more or less like a 5’8. Of course, she would never know they haven’t really got the chance to be close with each other ever since he slammed his door to her. She has no idea what got into her in following this guy. Her pride was hurt by what he said. Everything that Gongchan says affects her so much when there’s nothing really going on between them. In fact they see each other as mortal enemies. But how come she was so determined to make Gongchan change his opinion of her. Finally! They were in his house, she wanted to win. She’ll date Gongchan whatever it takes just to make him eat his pride.  He opened the door.

“Why are you following me? That’s your house.” Gongchan raised his hand pointing his finger to her house.

“We have a date.” Eu-na said making herself look cute.

Gongchan sighed. “Do whatever you want but don’t disturb me.”

“Ok, I won’t leave your place until you tell me I’m pretty. Honestly I was offended by what you said.” she insisted.

“What did I say wrong?” asked Gongchan.

“You said I wasn’t pretty!” she replied in a not so low tone.

“I didn’t say you weren’t pretty, I said you were not as pretty as you think you are.” Gongchan said.

“Take that back!” she said. “No. I won’t” he said.

Gongchan left her in the family room, he went straight to his room. The place was so messy. Clothes were piled everywhere, chips, wrappers, unwashed dishes in the kitchen. Of all the things in the world, Eu-na can’t stand messy surroundings.

She started piling all the unwashed clothes into a bin, which she asked yaya mae to bring from her house. She took a plastic and picked up every chips and wrappers on the floor, table, and sofa. She can’t believe how messy this place is, one night is not enough to clean it and she’s already tired. She planned on cancelling her meeting tomorrow to continue cleaning and bring all of his unwashed clothes to the laundry first thing in the morning.

“Yaya mae, can you go to Gongchan’s place? Wash all unclean dishes in his house.” Eu-na asking her maid to go to Gongchan’s house while she’s going to the laundry to have his clothes washed.

“Why ma’am are you and Gongchan in good terms now?” Yaya mae asking  curiously.

“No. I’m just doing it for a favour.” Eu-na said.