Laundry.

Laundry.

Jeez, this boy and his clothes”, you complained as you picked up the scattered clothes all over Jungkook’s room.

I might as well do the laundry while I wait for him…

———

You figured you should wash your clothes too as you put the second load into the wash. You didn’t intend to spend the night yesterday. You lost track of time and ended up sleeping over so you didn’t have a change of clothes. You stripped down to your bra and , and threw your shirt and sweats in and started the washer.

BZZZZTT!!

Perfect timing. The first load was done in the dryer. You grabbed a shirt and a pair of basketball shorts. You knew he hated sharing clothes but whatever, your clothes should be done by the time he got home anyways. Luckily you both basically wore the same size.

Mm, warm”, you mumbled as you slipped one of his shirts on.

———

You dumped the clothes on the couch and some music. You put your playlist on shuffle and went to fold the clothes. You ended up dancing around and singing more than folding clothes. You didn’t realize how much time passed until…

What are you doing noona?

. You turned around and saw a giggling Jungkook near the doorway. You just had to be holding a pair of his undies at this moment too huh? You slowly lowered your arms.

L-laundry”, you stuttered, a bit embarrassed.

He walked up to you grinning.

Wait, is this my shirt?”, he asked suddenly, pulling at the bottom of the shirt.

And my shorts?”, he added, looking at the rest of you.

You know I hate when people wear my clothes noona”, he said seriously.

I know, I’m sorry. I couldn’t help it. I wanted to wash my clothes too!”, you pouted.

It’s just a shirt and shorts anyways, unless you wanted me to walk around in my bra and until the clothes were done”, you reasoned.

His face suddenly turned bright red and he took a step back.

F-fine. Y-you can wear it”, he sputtered.

Amused by his reaction, you stepped forward and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

Come on, hurry up and help me finish folding the rest of YOUR clothes”.