How weird girl and weird boy met

Fake Love..

 

Author's POV

A girl named Tiffany Hwang. She lived in a big house. No parents, sister or brother.. Her parents die because of a car accident. So all of their money was gave to her. But she is a kind and humble girl. Now Tiffany is 25 years old.

Tiffany wake up for another cleaning day. "DING, DONG, DING, DONG!" the doorbell ring many times. "Coming!" Tiffany said as she rub her eyes. "Who's there?" Tiffany said then she open the door. "What do you two doing here!?" Tiffany said in a high pitch voice.

Tiffany's POV

They smile at me. "Hey Siwon and Yoona! I SAID WHAT DO YOU WANT? i asked them. "Fany we just want to asked you something." Yoona said "We just won a vacation trip on Tokyo, Japan and since its just for one person. We want to asked you if you want a vacation trip on Japan for one week. And there's also a reservation in ****hotel."

cause i want to go to Japan i agree. I packed my things and leave my house to them. "Dont forget to water the plants okay?" i noted them "Yes sir i mean mam!" Siwon said "Better be!" i said then i go to the airport and went to my assigned plane and seat..

I was looking at the window when someone took the seat beside me. I was looking at him he look like Lee Hyukjae. Then he took of his glasses then i realize he  Lee Hyukjae! The most popular actor in Korea! His so handsome in personal. "Hyukjae-ssi do you have taping in Japan?" i asked him and he just bow.

Eunhyuk's POV

This girl beside me. She's so beautiful but weird. I was looking at her when the flight stewardess asked  me if i want to eat something. "Just japche and an ice tea." i said then she asked the girl weird girl beside me. "Madam want something to eat?" the stewardess said politely  "Just give me anything." the weird girl said and give the stewardess an eyesmile. Then the stewardess bowed and walk away.

Gosh this weird girl is so beautiful. Wait! What am i saying! No no no no Lee Hyukjae your a superstar and your not getting in love with such a weird girl. Then i poked my head. I looked at her and i saw her looking at me with a curious face. "Hyukjae-ssi are you alright?" the weird girl asked me and i just bow and smile a bit.

Tiffany's POV

He's kind of weird...Poking your head with no reason! WEIRD. Then the order came. I saw my table and started to eat. I eat until i was so stuffed i feel that i was to vomit then i vomit on Hyukjae's polo. He was so shock then he ran on the bathroom.

Hyukjae's POV

I really hate that weird girl. Ugh she just vomit on my polo. Its so smelly. I took of my polo leaving my black shirt. Then i wash my arm. When i got out from the bathroom i went to my seat and i saw her sleeping like an angel. WEIRD ANGEL. Then the plane finally land of. I put the polo in a bag and left it on my seat. I ,eft that weird girl sleeping.

Tiffany's POV

I woke up and the plane land off. I was about to go when i saw a bag. I opened it and i saw the polo of Hyukjae. I took it and go out from the plane. I kept on finding him. I saw him he was about to go out of the airport. I run to him but a guard block my way. "Mam this lane is only for VIP." the guard said while blocking my way. " I just want to give this to Hyukjae-ssi." i said but the guard wont listen to me.

Then Hyukjae go out of the airport. I just take the polo. I went to the ****hotel. Siwon and Yoona said that i have reservation in this hotel. So i go in the cashier and the cashier said that i dont have any reservation. Then a tall man went to the cashier. He's so casual and handsome. He talk to the cashier and he gave me a key.

"Thank you" i said to him and he walk on the elevator. Oh i forgot to asked his name. Then i went to room 307. I opened the door and its a big room. I call Siwon and Yoona but theres no one answering the phone. I have no money left. I got out of my room and buy ramen. I saw a tall man going out of the elevator. I just recognize his face.Oh  thats the guy who reserve me a room. I went to him and the guy bowed at me.

"Anneyeong!" i said "What your name?" the guy asked me. "Tiffany Hwang." i said "Lee Donghae, Nice to meet you." the guy said. "I just want to talk to you but i think you ramen will getting cold." he said. "Bye Donghae-ssi." i said and i go in front of my room i was just to open the door of my room when i saw Hyukjae going to his room. His room is 310. Then i went to my room and wash his polo.

I was planning to give the polo to him. I went in front of his room and i knocked the door.

Eunhyuk's POV

I was sitting on my couch when someone knocked the door. I went to the door and open it and i saw the weird girl i met in the airplane 2 days ago. Who will forget this girl. The girl who vomit on my polo. "What do you want?" i asked the girl. "I just want to give you your polo. Mianhae." the girl said and i took the polo and close the door. I was about to seat when someone knock the door again..

I open the door and i saw her again. "Um can i borrow money? " she said. "Who do you think you are to borrow money to me.!" i said. "Im Tiffany Hwang from Seoul Korea. 25 yrs old. Please i will pay you when i go back to Korea." she said then i gave her the money she want and i close the door.

Tiffany's POV

Yes! I can go back ti my house. Siwon and Yoona i will kill you when i go back there! Then i go back to Korea and I went to my house. When i open it. There's no more things in my house! What happen here. I sleep in the floor and when i woke up i heard someone's talking. I went to them and i saw things unpacking in front of my house. "Hey what are you doing here in my house.?" i asked them. "Madam you just sold your 3 days ago. And we gave you the money." the man said. "Who sell my house?" i asked him "A tall guy and a tall and beautiful girl." the man said.

SIWON AND YOONA I WILL KILL BOTH OF YOU!!! I cant do anything and they un packed their things in my house. I sit in the chair in front of my house. Then i sleep there.

Eunhyuk's POV

I was going to my new home. when i saw a girl sleeping in front of my new house. I went closer to the girl and... SHE'S TIFFANY HWANG! the weird i met every time!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wait for the next chapter!! ^_^ pls comment and suscribe.!