Cool Man?

Not My Type

"Why you not dated him?" krystal ask me.

Actually krys was set me up with her boyfriends's friend.

And.. here i am.. in basketball field..

************

"For God shake kryssie,, Not my type!" i tell kryssie once again.

He's wearing a basketball shirt, with all many sweats he made.. and clear that the shirt is often used.

but his shoes is the only different. new looks, hmmm i bet he freak with basketball.

I dont like a basketball player,, actulaly i've seen all basketball player such an arrogant. thats why i dont like him too.

 

'he's not the kind of guy who can make me interested' i thought.

i prefer soccer, because i know that all my friends who loves soccer are the person who caring so much,,,

okay its just my thought.. dont hate me,,

My ideal type definitely wear a collared shirt, not arrogant, kind and may not play basketball.

 

"why you just tell him your number?" krys ask again

"waeyo? are u kidding me krys, he's not  my type," i answer it back again.

"victoria, why not you try first, and after you know, you can decided." krys thought me.

 

ehm well, why i dont try it first,,

actually i have many schedulle with krystal, my dear best friends.

we prepare for a long holiday and travell around korea..

But suddenly, her boyfriend Minhyuk ask her to marry ...and here i am again.. alone..

krys and minhyuk were so busy to prepare the wedding.

but now we spent hours to play "basketball"

 

why not spent a date with Nichkhun 'an arrogant basketball player'. Beside i can get foods, watch movie, or maybe buy a new shirt or skirt for FREE. hahhaahha

im not an evil person, but why not i try it first,, beside i want to know and feel the arrogant once, just once i thought.

 

" hmmm okay, i want to go with him." i said it to krys.

"i'll tell him my number., but if he ask me first ,, i wont tell him first."

"okay vic, watch me. kkk just wait here". said kryss

and suddenly krystal went to see him and tell him all those things.

 

"Nichkhun.. victoria likes you. how about you? did you like her too?" krys said.

oh my god, what did she just said?

i feel like a loser, all my pride were gone.. aigooo Kryssiee how clever you are.. Daebak...

why do I have to agree with all of this??

 

after that...

although he was interested in me at that time, but the rest of the night, he didnt even say a word..

"a word" he didnt even say it..

maybe he really that arrogant man

i promise to myself, i will never ever in this situation again.. not with the arrogant man..

no .. victoria.. you must think positive.

"i felt he was shy????"  be positive victoria.

i hope he is too shy to ask my number..

 

after we finished and will go home, i got up and stood to pay my bill.

he also stood and i think he is going to approach me.

and then suddenly...

"may i know your number victoria?" he said to me, and i believe i see all the sweats over his head, hahahaa lol.

"damned ,, it was closed" i thought my self.

"sure, nichkhun" i said that..

he smile over his head to toe, kkk and i tell him my number..

 

After that,, he call me the day after,.

at first i was so happy,,

but after that i felt so angry,

why he didnt ask me out?

and then after that day, he didnt call me again..

whatsss that,, hey Khun, why are you so arrogant, are you a cool man? i never thought even once!

wow im so angry with him.

 

after 6 days, i answer a call, hmm that was him..

"so do you want to go with me tomorrow?" he ask me out.

omo i felt many buterfly accross my stomach kkk...

"sure" i said that to him. and i was surprised too. why i answer that. because thats not my plan. my plan is to scolded him.

"where are we going Khun?" i ask him.

"how about a dinner then watch a movie? i will pick you at 7 . okay? " he answered.

"okay then".

 

He arrived at 7 pm. with a bunch of flowers and knocking on doors. My dad went out and told him that he was knock a car garage, not the house door. My father then took him inside.

I was relieved that he did not wear basketball shoes. with grey jeans and a shirt with green line. Not the kind clothes i like. but ya, he's handsome, hahhaa.

I'm still not convinced with our plans, but when I got into his car and look at the legacy of his grandfather I decided to have fun.

 

*************************

and to my surprise, I was happy. I Feel that it was the best date I've ever had.

after initially feeling awkward, we began to talk. turns out he's very cute, not arrogant at all, and that surprised me is the number of similarities between us.

I feel disappointed when we ended up the day.

*************************

He call me the night after, and he say very thankfull because i was with him. 

and as I had hoped, he asked me again, and again,,

 

Without our knowing, 3 years have passed.

Then, he asked me to spend every night together throughout our lives,, and I agree.

*************************

Eleven years ago I dated a guy who is not my type. Eight years ago I married a man that actually fit me.

Sometimes I still can not believe that they are the same man.

He is not a man who often dreamed of.
But he is much better than what I dreamed about as a child.
Man who dreamed might exist somewhere out there.
But my soul mate is here, beside me.
 
and because of that,,
 
Khun said " i love you always victoria".
 
and i said " i love you too my soulmate"
 
 
 
 
-----------------the end-------------------
 
thats all my one shot story,,
thank you Kay for inspirating me to write this story,,,
 
 
-xoxo kv2224-