Fin

Little Bang Ridding Hood

    In a land far away, where birds sing and animals bite, there is a cozy home. In that cozy home, lives a small family of three. And in that small family of three, there is a tall blonde boy. Shall we follow him through the looking glass...

"Zelo-ah~" a sing-like voice came from the kitchen. "Yes umma?" A tall boy with a blue hoodie cape skipped in, almost hitting his head on the low doorway. He slowly walked up to the shorter brunet, hoping that he was being called over for his daily servings of cherry tomatoes. 

"You remember the way to grandma’s right?" A slight nod came from the taller. "Good, can you take these to him! He feels very lonely lately and I hoped that your company would calm him down. And I also wanted to send pastries on Dae's behalf." Youngjae umma smirked, knowing fully that little big Zelo really didn't have a choice. Youngjae ran off, but quickly came back with a basket filled with pastries. Zelo's mouth began to water. His appa made the best cakes in the forest, aside of his grandmother of course. As he reached to grab one, his hand was slapped away and the basket was quickly moved out of his reach. 

"UMMMAAAAA~" 

"Nah,ah,ah. These are for your grandma and I have them counted. If you want some you'll have to ask him himself, oka-" A small yelp left Youngjae’s lips as arms wrapped around him. Someone interrupted his scolding and he was not going to be happy camper right now. His head quickly turned to the owner of the warm arms, mentally preparing his scoldfest. He glared at the smiling busan, who had just happened to come home from the bakery. Daehyun pecked the angry man's lips, feeling happy to see him. "JUNG DAEHYUN, JUST WHAT ARE YOU SHOWING MY BABBBSHSHSJISMW" The faint sound of the door slamming could be heard from the front, not that the two noticed though. The hooded boy ran from the scene, leaving the two adults to eat each other’s faces off in peace. 
----

Remember Zelo, you must not stray from the path your grandmother 'happily' left to his house. If you do, a pedo noona will come and take you away 

Zelo usually tries to listen to what his umma and appa tells him, but he always somehow drifted off. For some odd reason, it was times like this when people decided to attempt socialising with him. A sudden high pitched voice invaded his thoughts, stopping him im his tracks. "Hey kid! Follow the yellow sidewalk, it'll lead you to where you seek!!" Zelo looked up to the intruder, noting the fluffy pink dress that she was wearing,which seemed a bit too short for Zelo's liking, and her eyelids were jam packed with glitter. 

"Follow the yellow side walk!!!!" She smiled brightly at him, her soft hair curls cascading on her shoulders. "PWEESE~ NOONA WILL FOREVA LUV YOUU~!!" She raised her arms to make a heart and smiled so widely that the joker would be impressed. Zelo froze in place before quickly running from the lady, scared that she was the rumored noona his umma told him about as a kid. 'She'll take you away and never ever let you go~' The words echoed through his head as he ran further down his grandmothers path. Thinking that he was far enough from the makeup wearing monster, he allowed himself to lie on the grass and rest. 

Grandma can wait a bit, right? were his last thoughts before exhaustion caught up to him.
~~
As the shade of blue disappeared from her line of sight, hung open, a bit hurt from the thought of her aegyo being rejected and plain out ignored. "HE WILL REGRET THAT, THAT INSOLENT LITTLE BRAT." The fluff of pink stood there releasing her anger on the famous yellow sidewalk that was passed on from her father. She huffs at the thought. Her father could of given her the bakery, but no, she got the bright, annoying sidewalk that seemed to to no end.

"GUKKIE WAKE YOUR LAZY UP AND GET OVER HERE!!!!!!" 'Gukkie' walked up to the angered woman, muttering obscene thing under his breath. "You saw that boy, right Gukkie~. Well, bring him back and make him beg for mercy. No one says no to my aegyo, NO ONE!!!" She laughed like a mad woman, clearly past the line of sanity. "NOW GO BEFORE THE ALMIGHTY HYOSUNG DECIDES TO DO IT HERSELF!" She pointed the way for him to follow, hoping that her pet can get the job done. Guk sighed, trudging away from her. You see, Yongguk was napping when Hyosung called, not getting to see the boy or his master's weird actions.  

    He lifted his head and sniffed. He could smell Hyosun's strong flowery perfume along with a small lingering smell of fresh blue berry muffins that were sprinkled with lemon. Yongguk could feel himself drool, but he couldn't help it, he was part wolf. His golden ears and tail twitched, enjoying the warm feel the smell of food brought. He followed the scent of blue berries and lemon with a little bounce to his step.
~~
The shuffle of grass woke Zelo of his slumber. His head shot up, looking around in a dazed. His eyes wondered to the sky, noticing how orange tinted the sky. Quickly standing up, he went back to the cemented path (his grandma wasn't found of dirt) and skipped down the road. After a while, he felt more intent eyes on him than usual. He glanced back, hoping that nothing was there. Instead of nothing, he saw a small black rabbit was staring at him. Forgetting about his mission, he ventured down the road, wanting to pet it. It looked up at him with brown doe eyes, almost as if it begging for something. 

"Hello there, Mr.Bunny. Are you searching for something?" Zelo bent dent down to pet him, but managed to get bit in the process. He flicked the bunny's nose, pouting. "I just wanted to feel you Bunny-pabo." Zelo moved away but still felt the bunny's gaze on him. Quickly closing the space again, Zelo started babbling to the bunny. "You know im not supposed to be talking to you, but I get a weird feeling you'd turn into my stalker I didn't. So Mr.bunny, where you heading?" A small silence passed between them, a small staring contest going on between them."Really? Cool! I was going there before umma sent me on an errand to deliver a basket to grandma's. You know...the one that lives at the end of this road." He glanced up at the sky and stood up."See you later Mr.bunny, it was a nice chat." He slowly turned away, only looking back once to wave, and continued on his journey. Once out of ear shot, the bunny snickered. It backed away into the darkness, meeting up with a blonde. "Shishi, report." The black bunny made many small gestures and moved with excitement that was absent moments before. "Thank you Shishi, you are dismised." The bunny hopped away from Yongguk, leaving him to his thoughts."So that is the human that woke me from my sleep. Let's have a little fun." Yongguk smirked, getting back to stalking his 'prey'.
~~

Yongguk watched the boy from afar, dangerously smirking. He saw another boy approach his target, bouncing around as if he was trying to convince the boy of something. His target seemed to reject the offer, but after more persistance from the bouncy boy, the two ran off in the direction of the park.Thanks to Shishi, he learned the boy's destination and was sure he had the cupcakes. Deciding it'd be better to gang up the boy, Yongguk walked to his target's original destination. As he neared the end of the road, he noticed a fair man walk out of a home. 

''I swear Zelo should have been here by now. Oh well, an Americano is calling me.'' The man paced a bit before walking away. After ensuring the man had left, Yongguk quietly walked up to the house. He looked around for passerbys before running to the back door. Luckily the door was unlocked, since who remembers about backdoors, and sneaked in. He found some of the man's sleep wear and a swagalicous hat lying around the house and headed to the man’s bed. Yongguk quietly laughed to himself. The thought that he followed his great great great grandfather's actions so closely amussed him. He lays down, making sure the lights were dim and that his figure was covered. Around an hour later, neither of the humans had returned. Out of boredom, he went to check if there was anything snackable in this house. He opened grandma's fridge and took out some ramen. He set the water to boil while ripping the packaging. Just a he was about to warm his tasty treat, knock rang throughout the house. Yongguk ran to the bed, leaving his goodly ramen half cooked. "Grandmother~ im hooommmee'' He cursed under his breath before making his voiced higher pitched. "Zelo, dear, over in the room." He heard the sound of foot steps, along with some giggling. "You left water boiling!! Are you getting old on me grandmother?? Or just lazy?" Yongguk frowned at being called old, even though he knew it wasn't ment for him. "Hey, are you sick? I thought you were lonley..." The voice resounded behind him. "What e-ever you say d-darling" Yongguk mumbled with his 'aujishi' voice, cursing to himself for stuttering. "What's with the voice?"
 
"Yah, you know im sick." 

Yongguk slid further down the blanket, trying to hide his face. 

"....then whats with the hat?" 
"To keep my head warm." 
"Why are you in bed with clothes on?"
"What kind of question is that!" 

Yongguk sat up, looking at the boy in disbelief.

"My, what big eyes you have" Zelo cocked his head to the right, a teasing smile formed on his lips. Yongguk insected the boy curiouly, for a normal person would be screaming and throwing items at the imposter by now. "Uh, the better to see you with?"
Zelo pokes the imposter's arm, his eyes poping at the firmness. 
"My, What big arms yo have~!" Yongguk, who finally caught what game the boy was playing, flashed a gummy smiled at him playfully. "The better to hug you with deary." A light laugh escapes the younger's lips. "That's not how it goes mister~" Yongguk shrugs, completely getting out of the covers. 
"You're right, it doesn't go like that. It also doesn't go like this either." Zelo's brow rises at the wolf, who happens to be walking at him smoothly. "Like what?" 
"Like this" 
Yongguk lightly presses his lips on his, Zelo freezing before slowly responding. Yongguk wasn't sure why he did kiss the boy, all he knew was that he was hungry and tasted better than ramen. He began kissing Zelo with more force, nibbling the younger's bottom lip. A small whimper escaped the boy, making Yongguk want more. Sadly, the door was violently opened before he could avance further.

"oh junh- JUST WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY JUNHOGGIE AND WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE AND IS THAT MY HAT!?!" The two in question separated at the sight of the angered man. "Grandmother, it's not what you thin-" Yongguk's stared at them in confusion. How is this guy his grandma? He doesn't look that old. The grandmother's head wipped to the taller boy. "NOT WHAT I THINK!?! THEN TELL ME, WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT!?!" Yonguk stared into space while two talked, more like yelled, at each other. A shriek pulled him back to earth as he looked to see the other with and axe. 

"PUT THE AXE DOWN!!" Zelo tried to put as much room as he could from his grandmother, knowing the drama king he could be. "STATE YOUR NAME AND BUISNESS" The Grandma yelled, pointing at Yongguk with the axe. Yongguk whimpered at the booming voice, his ears ampifying it lounder than a human's. "Yongguk." The deep voice that emerged from his mouth suprised the man. "Wai-" A quick slam of the front door distracted the man.
"Zelo~, you left your skateboard." A wild jongup appeared from the door way, smiling brightly before feeling the tense aura. Jongup was confused. He slowly backs away but accidentally bumps into a table, knocking a vase into the ground and shattering it. He looks at the vase and looks back up to see menecing, dark eyes. Jongup used runaway, but he can't escape! As he ran from the man chasing him, who happens to still be armed, faint yell of don't kill me Himchan and i want to liveee could be heard.

The two blondes were left forgotten as a murder was possibly happening. Yongguk glances at Zelo, tilting his head towards the door. Understanding the silent message the older was sending, he moves towards the exit. 
"Wait a sec, I need to go get something from the kitchen." Zelo gives him a curt nod as Yongguk rushes down, taking a sharp right turn into the kitchen. He found what he wanted and quickly took it before heading towards the door.Just as he was about to make his exit, he presses himself against the wall to avoid collading with the wild Jongup and psychopatic Himchan.

"GET BACK HERE AND PAY FOR YOUR MISTAKES YOU PUNK" A small whimper could be heard from the smaller brunnet. Yongguk rapidly opens the front door and  thought he was finally free. That is until a raspy voice comes from behind him. "And where do you think your going?" Himchan stood behind Yongguk with a smirk. The axe was nowhere to be found, along with Jongup.

 As the fair man aproached Yongguk, he a low growl emmited from his body. "NO ONE TAINTS MY JELLO!!" He launched himself at the wolf, arms extended. Himchan scratched at him while Yongguk tried to push him off. He could kill the man but Hyosung didn't send him to kill this man and he himself disliked violence. 

SPLOOCH 

Himchan and Yongguk, who had somehow ended up on the floor, froze and looked up at Zelo whom stood over the two with an empty water bucket. A pout was engraved on Zelo's face, dissapointed at both males. "I am not a baby grandma. I live with two active bunnies for crying out loud!" He whinned at them, throwing the bucket at the ground in a childish manner. Yongguk slid away from underneath Himchan, feeling at unease. 

"But Jello-"
"No buts granny, i am old enough to choose myself!" Himchan looked at his grandson, a bit hurt at his words.Zelo hugged his grandmother tightly for the things he said. "I care about you granny,but I have to grow up eventually~" The two hugged it out, bawling about nonsense. They both forgot about the wolf, who was cringing at the whole scene. 

"Um, this is nice and all but what'd you kid from earlier?" Himchan chuckled darkly from where he was, smirking down on Yongguk."He's in a better place." Zelo's eyes widened with his mouth slightly at gape. "Did you kill Jonguppie?!" A chuckle escaped Himchan’s lips, amused at his grandson's cuteness. "Pfft- no! He's just in 'time out'. Don't worry; I wouldn't kill that squirrel even if I wanted to." 
Finally pulling away, Himchan shakes his jacket, complaining on how the water was going to shrink his clothes. Taking a small step foward, he noticed a variety of food scattered on the ground forgotten. "Who dropped cupcakes and ramen?" There was a moment of silence. All heads turned to the animal that was trying to escape. Himchan walks up to him and holds him by the ears with the younger mirroring his actions. 
" Yongguk-ssi~ did you ruin appa's cupcakes?" An audible gulp was heard and both of Yongguks ears were roughly tugged on. "Let’s teach him what we do to bad dogs." Himchan smirked, dragging Yongguk back to the house, Zelo following close behind.

--
*ring, ring*
“Hello umma. Did Zelo happen to make it there safe?”

“Don’t worry, he’s safe”
Granny! He’s escaping!!

“....what was that? What are you doing with my child?!”

“Oh it’s nothing deary, we’re just playing with a.. Zelo, that’s not a toy, put that down!!”
But granny— Listen to grandma child and leave me alone.
“I'm sorry Jae, I’ll have to call you to back, bye~~!”

“YAH, KIM HIM—“ 
*beep beep*

---------------- A/N----------------

And that was the end of Little Bang Riding Hood :D 

Thank you to those that subscribed and commented ;; ;; and again im sorry for my extreme tardyness--