Cuddles?

Cuddles? - Soohyun

Working aimlessly on this project was the worst, it honestly got on your nerves that it was this hard and it took you this long to finish. Staying home all weekend to finish this project and it looks like you would have to stay up all night just to finish. Stretching your legs, you walked to the kitchen and grabbed a cold water from the fridge, you tried to twist off the cap but then your fingers kept on slipping. Soohyun walked through the door and saw your struggling as he took it from your non existent grip and opened it for you.

"You should take a cuddle break." Soohyun suggested as he grabbed his own water.

"I can’t. I have too much to do still." You said walking off to your room, closing the door slightly behind you.

Soohyun came in and gathered up all of the dirty clothes as he headed off to do some laundry as he waited for you to finish your homework. Load after load, he finished as he walked into the closet to put all of the mixed clothes away. Finishing that job, he walked over to you and hugged you from behind.

"You should really take a break, I just want to cuddle with you." He whined gently as he rested his head on your shoulder. Grabbing his hands and moving them off of you as you moved your shoulder so his chin lost grip, he looked at you confused.

"Soohyun, I have to finish this. If I don’t then I will fail my class, please understand." You said in an irritated voice as he backed off leaving you alone as he changed and looked for a book that he could read. Coming back into the room, he laid on the bed as he red his book. He put on his reading glasses as his eyes started to fade behind his eye lids.

Several hours later and the early morning hours greeting you. You finally finished all of your homework.

"Soo-ssi, cuddle time!" You sung as you spun around in your chair, seeing the sleeping Soohyun with his book on his chest, his glasses lifted on one side of his head as his neck was crooked to one side.

Smiling at his adorable sleeping position, you yawned and turned off the lights as you snuggled up into him taking off his book, marking his place and setting his glasses on the book that rested on the nightstand.

Lifting a blanket over the top of you two, you snuggled into his chest as you kissed his cheek, wrapping your arms around him. Soohyun’s arms moved around you as he pulled you closer.

"Can I have some cuddle time please?" He asked groggily

"Of course, we can snuggle all tonight and tomorrow before I have to get to class." You said as you began to fall asleep. He held you tight as he rubbed your back, as you nodded off to sleep.