Chapter 01

What I Was Made Into

#1#

The little girl with long black hair down to her shoulders settled herself in front of the big glass that was fixed between her and him, she was curious as to who the pretty guy that was being surrounded by the heavy, thick and transparent glass that bordered between him and her.

“Who is he?” the girl asked to no one in particular.

“He is someone who would change mankind, like the others that I also created along with him.” The tall like figure stood behind the girl, responded to the question that was pondering in the little girl’s head.

“He will be the first to be close to the plans that I have planned out.” The figure added

“What do you mean? There’s more?  Is he alive?” The girl asked eagerly while staring at the good-looking guy that had his eyes closed like the ones in fairy tales. She laughed inwardly while thinking

“Should kiss I him, to wake the pretty boy up like the fairy-tale ‘sleeping beauty’.”

The tall man glanced at the girl, bemused to what kind of thoughts the girl had in her mind.

“What are you thinking of Hye Mi-ah? Are you thinking that he is pretty?” The man smirked satisfied with his resolution while eyeing the girls’ backside in front of him, anticipating her answer to the question.

Hye Mi turned around shocked by her father’s sudden resolution and she shyly nodded while looking down on the floor.

“Yes, he is pretty” She mumbled audible enough for the man across her to hear her answer.

The man lightly chuckled, making the girl lift up her chin to see her father’s side of his mouth to reach up to his eyes giving an amused look toward her.

“Appa!” she exclaimed

“It’s fine to have a little crush, sweet pea.” The man concluded.

“Honey, are you teasing our little angel.” A slightly short female in her early thirties popped up out of nowhere, shocking the girl and made the girl’s cheeks blush crimson.

“I’m only stating the fact” the man chuckled making the female figure to laugh with him.

“Omma” she squealed

“Darling, Appa’s only teasing you.”

“But I don’t like it” Go Hye Mi lips formed into a pout, softening both of Hye Mi’s parents.

“Okay I won’t tease you any more, agree?” her father concluded

“Let’s pinkie promise.” She flicked her pinkie in her father’s direction and indicates him to interlock his pinkie with hers as to never break their promise.

“Shireo.” The man childishly stuck out his tongue and quickly hid behind the woman as protection from the girl’s deathly glares.

“Appa” She exclaimed, her eyes fired gazes towards the man’s figure that was still behind the mother of the little girl. Sandara lightly chuckled at the scene. Sandara gave Hye Mi a look while smiling towards Hye MI and the girl’s eyes clouded with mischief while the side of her lips curled. Hye Mi gave a knowing look to her mother and screamed

“Get him!” The man’s head popped up out of his shield out of confusion only to be tinkled at the two females.

“Yah, Dara how can you do that. You’re my shield” the man giggled as the two kept tinkling him. His back slowly retreated to the ground from their continuous tinkles.

“I’m going to get you both” the man barely let out as he quickly stands up and chases the two retreating females. Hye Mi giggling from the whole chase was finally caught by both her parents and let out buckets of laughter as the two kept tinkling her.

“Omma! You switched sides no fair” the girl squealed while being targeted by the tinkle of her parents.

“Yeah, that is unfair. Now it’s Omma’s turn” the man quickly switched and gazed at the surprised bare face in front of him, surprising her with his tinkles. The girl quickly shot up from the ground and joined her father with tinkling the body that is laid against the floor.

The three of them tired out from the tinkling session all lay down on the ground looking at the ceiling. The little girls’ eyes slowing feeling sleepy closed her eyes. Snores could be heard from the little figure. Both of the two adults chuckled at the sleeping figure beside them.

“I think we tired her out, Go” Dara shifted her gaze from Hye Mi and set her eyes on Go’s dark orbs with a smile on her face.

“I guessed we did” Go’s face lighted up as his eyes were focused onto Dara's dark round brown orbs.