-2-

Can I Protect You, Noona?

-Author Pov-

You woke up, you saw the clock beside my bed. "08:15"

It's still early for weekend. You covered your face with your pillow. Suddenly you heard someone knocked the door. You looked at it and saw Jungkook there.

"What?" you asked.

"Do you want to go?" He asked back.

"Yeah, but it's too early! I want to sleep again!" You said and rolled over.

"My friends already told me to go sooner." Jungkook said and leaned his head to the wall.

"5 minutes Jungkook~ah!" you said and closed your eyes. Jungkook slowly walked near you and sat on your bed. He shook your body slowly to wake you up. "Noona, kajja!"

But you tried to sleep. Then suddenly, he laid down on your bed and hugged you. You were shock and sat up. You looked at him curiously. "What?" he asked.

"Don't be innocent, Jeon Jungkook!" you said and walked to the bathroom.

 

Ater finished, You walked downstairs. You saw Jungkook were sitting on the couch and wore his headphone. You smirked and walked to him secretly. When You was already near him, You took a pillow slowly and throw it to him. He was shocked at first, but then he stood and walked out.

 

Both of you arrived at the bowling court. You walked in and saw Jungkook's friends were already there. They smiled when they see me. You sat beside Taehyung and Jungkook. Suddenly, Taehyung whispered something to you,"Noona, Hoseok hyung missed you!" You turned to him and hit his arm quite hard. He just silent after it.

"So... Who wants to go first?" Namjoon asked. Everyone were took a look to each other untill they were all looking at you. "What?" You said. "Noona first!" Jungkook said. You stood up and took the ball. You held the ball and then throw it. *please... Please..* when the ball hit nine pin, your eyes widened. "Woah! Daebak!" you said and walked to the seat.

Now, it's my brother turn. You were about going to sleep when You saw the ball hit all of the pin. "Great job, maknae!" YoonGi said and tapped Jungkook's back. He just chuckled and walked to you. He smiled and you smiled back.

 

After about an hour, you and Jungkook went home. As you two arrived at your house, you opened the door and sat down on the couch. Jungkook closed the door and sat next to you. Suddenly he hugged you. "Noona?" he called you

"Hmm??"

"Aniyo~"

"Aish!" you said and his hair.

 

Jungkook still hugged you until he said, "Noona? Can you help, me?"

"Help you what?" you asked and looked at him. He released the hug and looked at you.

"Homework~" he looked down. You chuckled and stood up. "Okay~" you sang.

You walked to your room and laid down on the bed. The suddenly, you've got a message from someone.

 

From : Hoseok.

"Do you have plan tonight?"

 

Before you were about to reply him, he called you.

 

"Yeoboseyo?" you asked.

"Jungyeon~ah? So do you have plan tonight?"

"Let me think.. Hmm... Nope~"

"Euhm... Do you want to go out with me?"

"Okay~"

"You're not tired, right?"

"Gwaenchanayo~"

"Great! I'll pick you at 6!"

"Ne~ Bye"

You hung up and and walked out from your room. "Jungkook~ah!"

But no response. You walked downstairs and went to Jungkook's room. You opened the door and saw Jungkook was sleep. *ish! this boy!* you walked to him and sat on his bed.


"Jungkook~ah!" you said and shook his body.

But still he didn't move or anything.

You sighed and walked out from his room. You prepared for your first 'date' with Hoseok. Suddenly, there's a horn from outside. Lucky for you, you already done. You wrote a note for Jungkook and walked out. Hoseok walked out from the car and opened the door for you. You went in so did Hoseok.

On the way to the restaurant, there's an awkward silence between both of you.

Meanwhile, when Jungkook's woke up. He didn't read your letter yet. He walked to your room and opened the door. He shocked when realize that you're not there. "Noona~" he sang. He ran downstair and looked at the kitchen. He looked at the fridge, there was a yellow paper stick there. He took it and read it.

 

"Jungkook~ah, I'm going out with Hoseok. Take care yourself, ne? I'll be back soon."

*cih, have a date, eo?*

He walked to the living room and the TV. He felt bored because you're not home. Suddenly he remembered his homework and quickly went to his room to do it.

Back to you, you and Hoseok were arrived at the restaurant, you're talking about Jungkook and Hoseok were talking about Jimin and Taehyung. He lived with Taehyung and Jimin. Hoseok get frustased because of that. Suddenly Hoseok said something to you, "Jungyeon~ah, can I be your boyfriend, and do you want to be my girlfriend?" he said and gave you a rose. Your eyes widened, you don't know what will you answer to him. "Hoseok~ah.. I don't know.. I..-"

"It's okay, you can take a few days to think about it." he said and gave the rose into your hand. You smiled at him and he smiled back. Both of you were on the way to take you home. As you arrived you said a goodbye to him and saw him leave. You opened the door and didn't saw Jungkook. *is he still sleeping?* you walked to his room and knocked it. "Jungkook~ah?" you said and opened the door. You saw Jungkook were doing his homework. "Jungkook~ah?" he turned back and surprised that you were standing behind him. "Since when you were here?" he said and took of his earphone. "Let me guess... one minute ago?" you said. He just nodded and continued doing his homework. You looked at his work.

Suddenly he said, "Noona, did you accept him?" you looked at him weirdly, he just smirked. "No.. I don't know!" you said and hid your face. "Noona, you're blushing, it means that you like him. Why you're not accept him??" he asked and turned his chair to face you. You looked at him and sighed. "I'm still young Jungkook~ah(?)" he widened his eyes, confused. "Noona, you're saying nonsense! I'm younger than you!" he said and hit your head with his pencil. You glared at him but he just smiled cutely.

"Well, maybe.. I just want to be single... I'm afraid that he will hurt me or..-"

"I'm going to kill him if he hurt you!" he said and held your shoulder. You chuckled at his action. He rubbed his back neck, felt embrassed. "But still I don't like him!" you said. He turned back his chair and said, "Okay, I'm not gonna force you.." you stood up and walked to your room.

You throw your bag and laid down on your bed. *should I accept him...?* you sighed. You changed your clothes into pajamas and went to sleep.

While Jungkook, he still studying. After a few hours he closed the book and put his book in his bag. Before he slept, he walked to your room and saw you were sleeping. He walked to you slowly and sat down on your bed. With a quite atmosphere, he smiled. He your hair and whispered, "I'm not going to let him hurt you, noona.."

 



 

Second chapter~ ^^

Please, please T^T please subscribe and comment~

I don't know if this story is good enough if you're not give me a comment. But actually it's okay.

I'm afraid that this story is bad or something..

Thanks a lot.