Chapter three

Lg6 ; Lovely Girl 6 (HIATUS)

 

Hey guys ; Sorry for not updating lately ); . This will be my last update for a while since my internet will be cut off for a month or so . 
 
I will try to make this one good (: . 
 
---------------------------
 
Its been at least 4 months ever since Lg6 debuted . They have been called the Flower girls for their looks and personalities . 
 
----------------------------------------------------------
 
No One POV : 
 
It was morning for Lg6 . Every member was in their room sleeping soundly until ....
 
A camera man and a bullhorn came in to wake the girls  . 
 
ROOM ONE : 
~ IREONA IREONA IREONA !!! ~ 
" TURN IT OFF !!!! " Nana screamed and covered her ears with the pillow , Veronica , her roomate woke up and glanced at her phone : 4 : 23 am . She groaned and plopped back to sleep . " WAKE UP ! WAKE UP ! Its the beginning for your new show !! " Their manager yelled . 
 
ROOM TWO : 
 
~IREONA IREONA IREONA !!! ~
 
Jinsun shot out of bed and laid back down to sleep . On the other hand , Soobin was rolling in her sleep . " Turn it off unnie ! " She yelled when her manager walked into the room . " Aniyo , get up ! its the beginning of your new show ! " their manager shouted . " WAAH ! " Jinsun whined and went to the leader's room . 
 
ROOM THREE : 
 
~ IREONA IREONA IREONA !!! ~ 
 
Miyoung got up quietly an rubbed her eyes to get the sleep outta there . She walked over to Sullee who was still sound asleep . " Sullee-ah , Ireona . " She shook the eye-smile unnie . Sullee slowly got up and looked around to see cameras , "Bwoya ?" She mumbled and went to the bathroom  .
 
---------------------------------------------
 
Every member was doing their morning rituals . Jinsun was cooking for the members . Soobin was streching in the living room . Nana was brushing her teeth and fixing her hair , Miyoung was making her bed , Veronica was getting dressed , and Sullee was taking a shower .
 
" Is it like this every morning ? " The PD asked Jayjay Umma . She laughed and nodded , " Neh , Well unless we don't have a schedule early in the morning . " She set the food in the middle of the table in the living room . " ITS TIME TO EAT ! " Jay Jay yelled . Veronica ran to the table cause she is always hungry . Nana came in and laughed , " Why is it that you are always the first one to be at the table ? " Veronica smiled , " Cause unnie ... My tummy is a bottomless pit . " . " You got that right . " Soobin chuckled . 
 
---------------------------------------------
 
Once everyone was dressed and ready  , they went to the van . " PD-nim ! Where are we going ? " Miyoung asked . " You'll see when we get there . " He replied back . 
 
After driving around , the van skidded to a stop . The Pd looked at them . " Today you will find the group that will be on the show with you . Out side is a mission card . Follow the directions and you will find them . Good Luck " He said . The girls got out of the van and PD-nim drove off .
 
" Kaja , Girls ?" Nana ushered the girls towards the the doors of the building infront of them . The stopped infront of a library and found a note . Soobin was about to grab it before Veronica jumped , " UNNIE ! What if its one of those , " This message will now self distruct " message ?!" she panicked . JayJay laughed , " Don't be silly Onica ." and grabbed the note .
 
 
 
ANNYEONG !
 
This is you partners for the show we will be doing . 
 
We are somewhere in the library . So come and find us ! 
 
HINT : It will be a mystery to find us , so be a bad girl and break some rules that will shock us
 
 
 
" Mystery ? Bad girl ? Shock ? Could it be ? " Sullee wondered aloud . " Could it be what Unnie ? " Veronica asked . " I think she meant , Could it be the group B2ST ? " Miyoung asked . The girls shrugged and went inside the library . " Lets split into groups okay ? " Nana ordered . " Soobin and Sullee check out the Mystery section . Veronica and Jay Jay , Bad girl must have to do with Action , So go to the Action area , and Miyoung and I will go to the Psychological area cause of SHOCK . We will come back to this area in 10 minutes , Arraso ? " Nana assured . Everyone nodded , " Ok , Hwaiting ! " The girls whispered quietly . 
 
SOOBIN AND SULLEE : 
 
They walked towards the mystery section and walked around . They went towards a shelf that had a note on it ;
 
I see you went to the MYSTERY section . Smart , but not close enough ! 
 
 
 
Veronica and Jay jay : 
 
The two girls walked around the action section and looked through the books . " Unnie , Maybe there is a book called " Bad Girl " " Veronica wondered . They looked around the books that started with the letter " B " . " Bad example ... Bad Friendships .... Ahah ! Here Bad Girl ! " JayJay pulled out the book and saw a note stuck onto it . 
 
Wow You girls are smart ! You are getting waaarmer ! 
 
Miyoung and Nana : 
 
The girls walked over to the psychological area . " hmmm Shock ... Shock .... Maybe there is a video ... ? " Nana wondered . They went towards the video cart . " Hmm Shock , Shock , Shock ....... Oh unnie ! Its a tape ! " Miyoung picked up the taped and put it inside the tape player . 
 
~ Annyeong ! You are very very very close to us . ! 
 
----------------------------------------------
 
The girls came back to the area where they first started . " Any luck ? " Sullee asked they others . They shook their heads . They all thought for a minute till Minyoung gasped . " What is it unnie ? " Veronica looked at the girl . " Mystery , Bad girl , and Shock are all songs by beast right ? " She asked , they all nodded , " Well , beast is a mythological creature ! " she exclaimed . " OMONA ! Lets go ask the librarian . " Soobin jumped up from her daze and walked over to the Librarian desk . 
 
" Annyeong , Where can you find books about beasts ? or mythological creatures ? " Nana asked the librarian . " Well , You can find that in the fiction area over there . " The librarian pointed the direction . " Ah , Kashamnida ahjumma ." The girls bowed and walked over there . 
 
The girls quietly walked over and saw 6 figures facing their backs towards them . 
 
" Annyeong ??? " Veronica whispered . The figures turned around and bowed , " SO BEAST ! Annyeonhasyo Beast imnida ! " 
 
" Annyeong , I am the leader Doojoon imnida ."
" Yo , Rapper Junhyung imnida ."
" Anneyong , Hyunseung imnida ."
" Hi-yeom ! Kikwang imnida ."
"Hello ~ Aegyo Yoseob imnida ."
" Hi , Maknae Dongwoon imnida ." 
 
Beast introduced themselves .The girls giggled and bowed , " Heeey , Lovely Girl 6 imnida ! " 
 
" Cold city leader , Nana imnida ." 
" Class Clown , Soobin imnida. " 
" Kwon Miyoung , Clumsy jewel imnida ."
" Annyeong ! Umma Jayjay imnida . "
" Naughty eye-smile Sullee imnida ."
" Hi ~ Hidden Maknae Veronica , at your service ."
 
--------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
BEAST & Lg6 FINALLY MET <3333 
 
Well , till next time , ANNYEONG 
 
COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT .