Chapter 1

Falling When Being Tied Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They fall into silence, with Siwon crosses his arms over the chest and his very best friend, Donghae looks at him unpleasantly.

 

“And you just said…okay to that?” Lee Donghae asked his best friend whom sitting right in front of him.

 

Siwon just give a small nod for an answer. He doesn’t have a will to speak up so much word, it already gave him a severe headache since last night actually. Thinking about the engagement all night long made him couldn’t close his eyes off. He just couldn’t rest his brain to think about the thing had just happened to him.

 

And when the light of the sun started to fill in his room, he had a sudden urge to meet his best friend, Donghae. He needs someone to give him a little suggestion. Just s few minutes later he’s already sitting on Donghae’s couch in his small yet cozy apartment. But, unluckily something he forgot about is that Donghae is so far away from the wise. So, instead of getting a problem solver for himself, Siwon only got a mockery.

 

“Are you stupid Choi Siwon? It’s 2013, not a year whereabouts the engagement still be a trend. Why you just said okay?” he narrowed his eyes and did what Siwon did, crossed his arms over the chest.

 

“It’s something they already decided since i haven’t been delivered in this world, Lee Donghae. What could i do?” Siwon lifted his hands up in an asking gesture.

 

“But they asked for your approval, which means indirectly they give you a chance to reject, Choi Siwon!” in a pressured-tone he said.

 

“And made them feel unhappy because i couldn’t fulfill their will? My parents only want my happiness, Hae. For 25 years of my life they gave me a freedom, so i could live a life like an ordinary teenager. Fell in love, felt my very first kiss with my crush, holding hands in a public places and just did other things teenager does. Now they think I should quit and start to think about my future life, that’s why they revealed what’s the plan they already had for me since I haven’t been born.”

 

“But you haven’t even found the real love yet, my friend. What if you just found it after the marriage? You’d regret the decision, Siwon. You’re only 25, still have a long journey to pass through.”

 

Siwon gives a mild smile. “I was thinking about this all night long, Hae. And believe me, it really drained my mind. But now after this convo with you, i rethink about all of this. Firstly, i had the same worry as you. Being engaged to someone i barely know throughout these years made me afraid, what if we don’t like each other then as you said i found myself fall in love with someone after the marriage? What if we have to divorce because we couldn’t meet a bright point for our ego? What if i ruin the friendship of our parents because all of this? I had too many fears to be thought since last night, that’s why i’m here now. But then i see another side, the hardest part of this isn’t about the person I will marry with, it’s about my own fear. So I decided I will give in myself to whatever my parents set me in…”

 

“That’s it? You woke me up in an early morning, involving me to think about your future, and when i gave you some good advices you just came up with your own decision?” feel irritated, Donghae said.

 

“Are…you unpleasant about me?”carefully Siwon asked.

 

Donghae let out a heavy sigh. “I’m just wishing for your best now, really. Whatever makes you happy, Siwon-ah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter