The end?

Before U Go

If you feel it’s a burden
That all my senses are focused only on you
I will leave now
If I made you suffer
Because I couldn’t control my feelings
I will go now

 

"Do you really think that way? i thought i told you this over and over again... " Yuri said as she kept sobbing. Tears continuing to flow out of her eyes, each drop falling on the now already wet ground. 

"YES, YES I DO , KWON YURI!" he spat out at her. He called her by her full name, but this time he wasn't saying it affectionately. "YOU WERE CLEARLY flirting with LEE JONG SUK!" Yuri sobs only got louder. She couldn't believe it, it was just an act, one scene and he was furious. No matter how many times she told him it was just a scene from the movie, his voice only got louder and his face got more angrier. 

Yuri had enough, she never complained despite the fact that Yunho had way more female interactions he had in his dramas and musicals. Nothing had gone as serious as this. Throughout the 9 years of their relationship, he had never got this angry. What happened to the candle light dinner they were going to have, the I love you's at night and the sweet kisses. Everything slowly faded. Yuri just stood their reminiscing all their memories while she was crying her heart out while murmuring I love you's to Yunho. 

Yunho was frustrated, Yunho was afraid. Afraid Yuri will leave his side and go to another man. He was obsessed with her.

I was afraid that like “hooc”

You might fly away from my side
Not a day could I rest saying “hugh”
I didn’t know then that I was hurting you
With my foolish obsession

He glanced at Yuri, tears flowing down her already tear stained face.

Yuri taking a deep breath to stop her crying. she stared at him. Both of their eyes staring at eachother. Breaking the eye contact, Yuri finally spoke in a husky voice

"If you really think that way and think that I would turn my back on you, lets break up"

It felt like something had stabbed Yunho's heart, his breathing stopped. He looked at Yuri walking upstairs, getting her suit case. This can't be happening.  He couldn't control his emotions. Was this really the ending. 

Yuri walked down stairs carrying her luggage. she walked towards him and stopped at his side.

"Goodbye" With that she hesitantly walked out the front door. Yunho stood their shocked. It was too fast. 1 hour ago, they were cuddling and watching a movie. He felt like a scumbag. 

I won’t make any more of small excuses
So make that kind of look on your face no more (so sad)
With my mouth shut I only wanted to wish your happiness
It wasn’t that, no no no no

He ran out of the house, looking to the left and right, there was no Yuri to be seen. It was all to late. No matter how much he regretted, he had to let her be free, thinking that she deserved more happiness. Little did he know, Yuri had never drove away. she saw him run out trying to search for her, but she believed that they both needed space and time to think. 

Grabbing her cellphone. She dialed a number.

"Seohyun ah, I'm staying with you and your Changmin oppa tonight. I need to talk to you..."

"Yuri?"

Yuri closed her phone and smiled. she had to try leave Yunho out of her life. Its time to move on... she hailed a taxi and went to Seohyun's house.

Someday all my heart’s wounds will be cured

Someday I will meet a nice person
Forget, yeah, forget everything and hurry up and go
Before I change my mind and hold onto you

Yunho lied down on his bed. Reminiscing the times with Yuri. The time he confessed, their first kiss, their first date, their first anniversary. A tear flowed out of his eyes as he made a bitter sweet smile. He wasn't going to give up. He got out his cell and called his best friend.

"Hello?"

"Changmin ah, I need your help, meet me at our usual place tomorrow"

With that, he shut his phone and fell alseep.

Just know this before you go

That I was the only man who loved you only

...

Changmin and Seohyun looked at eachother and both said at the same time.

"Did Yunho just call you?"

"Did Yuri just call you?"

 

 

 

Hi guys, my first story about Yunri! Should I make an epilogue, or should i leave it as it is? Comment below.