Warm Feeling~!

Flooding Memories...

'You wonder... Why I am in this chair like this?? ... Well let me tell you a story. The story is about a guy, who has everything in the wold~ A cute boyfriend, a huge house, tons of money and most of all a loving father~ What happens to him?? Well let's just say things got worse? Yeah worse...' You chuckle.

'Well lets start from the beginning... middle.' 

Flash Back 

(Ah~ Today is sooo beautiful~! The warm breeze, the sound of laughter~ What more could I ask for?? *D.O's POV*).

'Hey~!' you hear your boyfriends voice... Kai's.

It has been a year since you two have been dating.

You turn around. 'Hi~! Where have you been? I waited so long~ You told me to meet you here, like ten minutes ago~' 

'Ah~ Don't be angry~' Kai pouts.

'... Well?...'

He makes puppy dog eyes.

'Ahh~ I can't stay mad at you~' you whine.

He chuckles. 'Ah well~ What should we do today? I thought we could go to Suho's house~! He told me that he made cheese cake~!! But I bet it's not tasty as yours'^^

You blush. 'Umm... To right~! Mine will always taste better~!' You smile.

'Lets go~!' Kai says as he tugs you.
 
'Neh!'
 
- - - - Fifteen Minutes Later - - - -
 
'We're here~!!' Kai says as rings the door bell.
 
'Annyeong~!! What brings you two love birds here?? My cheese cake? kekeke' Suho says as he opens the door.
 
'Yes~!! I've been dying to have cheese cake~!! Give me some now~ Please.' 
 
'Ok~ Come in first~'
 
You and Kai sit down on the couch. 
 
'Here you go.' Suho says as he passes the cheese cake, to you and Kai.
 
'Gomawo~!' both of you say in unison.
 
'Ah I nearly forgot to say~ Suho is our leader and friend~'
 
'Well?... How is it??'
 
'Mmm... Very tasty~! But not good as my D.O's~' 
 
You smile. (Kai is so cute <3 I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend. *D.O's POV*).
 
'Neh~ It is tasty~ Thank you for the cheese cake^^ But we must go now~' you say as you place the plate on the table.
 
'Ah. Well if you must go~' Suho says as he stands up.
 
You walk to the door with Kai and Suho.
 
'Bye~ Hope you have wonderful dreams~ kekeke' Suho says as he closes the door behind you two.

You walk for ten minutes then stop.

'Kai. Do you think we will be able to stay together forever?... It's just that... I love you and I would never want us to be apart... Is that ok?...'

Kai looks at you with a smile.

'Do you love me that much?Hahaha I know I am handsome~ Why would we grow apart? Kekeke.'

You look deep into Kai's eyes. 'I love you... Do you love me?...'

'Ah~ D.O~ How many times have I said~ I love you~ I would never leave you.' 

Kai hugs you tightly.

(Oh~ So warm~! I wish we can stay in this position forever...*D.O's POV*).

'Ah!! I need to go~ Sorry~ I'm late. I'll call you tomorrow~ Ok?' Kai says as he lets go of you.

'...Yeah. OK. See you...' you say as he heads out into the distance.

- - - - Five Minutes Later - - - -

'I'm home~' you say as you walk into the house.

'D.O?' you hear your father call.

'Neh~ It's me~'

'Come into the front room. I have something to tell you...' 

'Neh~ One second.' you say as you take your shoes off.

As you step into the room you see your father on the floor, crying.

You run to him and put your arm around his shoulders.

'What happened? Father? Tell me...' 

'... My business has gone... It has been taken from MR. Choi... He found some payments that were not paid and, and... I had no idea of the payments... What are we going to do?... If your mother was here, what would have she done?... I miss her...' your father weeps.

(This can't happen. Not now~! Everything was so perfect~ Why now?! *D.O's POV*).

Don't worry~ We'll figure something out... Just wait...' you hug your father whilst tears run down your cheeks...

'My mother died when I was ten years old; from an accident... Well... What did you think? My life was amazing? This is just the beginning... Listen carefully about what happens next... Right now I'm going to sleep...'

- - - - End Of Chapter One - - - -

What do you think?

This is my first fanfic about two gay men? kekeke~

Well I hope you enjoyed it^^

Please comment and subscribe^^

 

D.O come to mamas arms~ kekek :p