Meeting him...

It All Started With...

 

there's one part in the story that I will give you an explaination to in the end, so I would recommend you to read that after you've read the story ^^
ENJOY!

 

You're fifteen years old and have a crush on THE Tao from EXO. You've always dreamt of meeting him and the thought of being with him... Let's just say it has crossed your mind often.

What if in five years from now you might run into him on a club or maybe he'll accidentally walk into you with his coffee, who knows? He might run in under your umbrella? You'll talk a little and he will have to leave, due to having to get back to his dorm, but he'll tell you it was nice meeting you. 
 
Then a day will pass, maybe a week? And you might go to one of EXO's fan signs. You'll have no hopes of him remembering you but when you're standing in line you can feel your heart beat faster and faster.
 
You'll walk up to him and give him the cd you brought, he won't look up until he gives it back to you. He'll be shocked as you smile at him. 
Maybe you'll tell him that he probably doesn't remember your name but he'll cut you off. He'll say your name with a smile on his lips. Maybe he grabs the cd again? And when you get it back his number will be on it? He might whisper a street name and a time before smiling at you again.
 
Weeks might pass, even months. You'll be meeting in secret, Tao doesn't want you to be exposed to the cruelty of the public eye. You could say that he fell for you after that time when he maybe met you at that club, or spilled his coffee all over your shirt or when he ran under your umbrella and you gladly helped him away from the rain?
 
You'll have your first kiss with him and you'll remember it as a dream. The two of you will be in your apartment many times and have some make out sessions, he'll even introduce you to s and help you to make your friend and Kai a couple.
 
Someday, not long after the two of you met, you might be lying on your bed. Tao might be your hair while looking deep into your eyes. You will blush while he leans down and kisses you. You'll get up and sit on his lap. He'll chuckle at your motion while slowly caressing your sides tenderly. Sweaters will be thrown of, not needed anymore in the cold room due to the heat of your two bodies warming one and other. You'll smile when seeing his toned chest for the first time, though you've wanted to see it since way back, you never have. SM wouldn't allow it. Not even your friends thinking could make you see his abs. But now your wait would be over, and you were so going to brag about it the next day. Your hand will reach his pants and you'll feel his hard on. Maybe you'll look up at Tao, seeing that he's nervous. Then you might remember that he's new to this? You'll kiss him again and he'll undo his belt. Maybe he'll ask you to take off his boxers with your teeth with a sly smile? You'll do it, 'cause you love him and want this to be perfect for him. And you wouldn't mind, would you now? Then you'll see it. His "little friend". Maybe that thought you had years ago, that your friend wrote about wasn't that far away huh?

So.. I'm going to explain the  "not even your fiends thinking could make you see his abs"-line... You all know that Daehyun has never wanted to show off his abs right? (And if you didn't, now you know ^^ ) anyways... I thought about him a lot one day (I don't know why tho, I guess it's because he's my bias xD) and later that day B.A.P were on SSTP (I think). Aaaaand the next day when I went to check on my Facebook feed I saw a picture of Daehyun. Showing his abs... And since then my friend "Neul" has seen me as this "wizard/witch" (witch sounds so mean :/ ) and she's been asking me to think about Tao. A LOT. And I must say that it's starting to work... he he... Anyhow, just wanted to explain that part! :3

thank you for reading and I hope you liked it!