The Decision

With You

Since that day, Donghae and Eunhyuk had always been secretly glancing at each other, where Taemin would usually tease them. Donghae also had change very much instead of always busy fixing his cab during his free time, he now helps Eunhyuk in the household chores, go with him in store when just buying food. It was just an ordinary day, when Eunhyuk and Donghae went out and go to a mall because Donghae want to buy him some clothes, since he only have a few, at first the blonde-guy declined but Donghae insisted since he noticed that Eunhyuk never buy things for himself but usually for him or for Taemin.

As they enter a clothing store, Donghae look around and find clothes that are suitable for him and as they pay and leave one of the store clerk approached them.

“Errm, can I ask for a favor sirs?”

“What is it?” Donghae asked him.”

“You see, after this we have a photo shoot for our wedding clothes unfortunately the models that would do it can’t make it. The bride got sick and the groom his mother was hospitalized and we were noticing the two of you and I won’t be mistaken you to are lovers right?”

Eunhyuk and Donghae looked at each other, well they haven’t been officially together but both of them have mutual feelings.

“Uhm you see this guy I…”Eunhyuk tried to explain but Donghae cuts him off.

“We’ll do it.”

“Hae, are you sure but…”

“It won’t harm right let’s go.”

As they went inside they go to separate dressing room. Eunhyuk is looking at the mirror he was a bit nervous because it was his first time wear a woman’s clothes, and worse he also imagine if Donghae will be his husband for real. As he went outside after finish zipping the dress, his eyes got wide seeing Donghae wearing a tuzedo, kind of not used to fixing it, he approached him and helped the brunette-guy.”Thanks Hyukkie” he said as he fixed the fringe of Eunhyuk’s hair.

One of the photographer wear a beautiful headdress on him and given him a bouquet.

“Alright now you two give a beautiful smile.” Eunhyuk can feel his heart beating fast as Donghae held on his waist but still he was able to pose on the camera.

“Hey now give me  kiss.”

“Huh?” they both asked.

“Come on don’t be shy, you to seems to be in love so you taller guy kiss your beautiful wife to be.”

“C-can I?” Donghae asked him and Eunhyuk nodded in response. As he leaned and capture his lips the camera flashes and as they end the kiss they just smiled at each other. The photographer thanked them and promised to deliver the shots once they are finished.

As they arrived at home, Eunhyuk was supposed to be back in his room when Donghae called him.

“What is it Hae?”

“Uhm, would you like to go somewhere with me? Jus the two of us.”

“Erm… okay.” He replied showing his gummy smile.

The next morning Donghae woke up early, frantically preparing the things they need, he keeps on talking to him self as he is making sure nothing is missing. Eunhyuk who had woken up as well was surprised seeing Donghae do some efforts for him.

“Hae-Hae?”

“Oh Hyukkie, so you’re ready?” He nodded in response.

They go together and with Donghae driving his cab while Eunhyuk is stting beside him. Eunhyuk is also excited to where the brunette-guy will take him. As they finally arrive, Eunhyuk jumps with joy seeing a beach.

“You like it?”

“Yes I do.”

“Let’s go inside, I reserve a place for us.”

After some sight seeing and eating the food Donghae prepared they both went out and walked on the shore, suddenly Eunhyuk was surprised when Donghae hold his hand and stopped to look at the sunset.

“When I was a kid before Appa left us he usually brings me to the sea when I cried. Even the day before he left he was able to bring me here telling me he loves me. When I run to the orphanage I find myself here shouting in the top of my lungs how cruel the world can be to someone like me, but you know in the end as I look around I realized even if he left us I know he had been a good father to me.”

“Hae..”

Suddenly Donghae runs and find to beautiful stone, he waved at Eunhyuk to come with him.

“Get one.”

“Huh?”

“You see my father told me that this is a wishing sea, you throw one of these then you make a wish, you know like those wishing well.”

“Really? I can make a wish?”

“Yes go on.” Donghae smiled at him, Eunhyuk puts the rock in his chest closing his eyes as he opened it he threw it happily and looked at Donghae staring at him seriously.

“What is it Hae?” he did not answered him but hold his two hands.  “I love you.”

“W-what did you say?”

“You are my only love Hyukkie, I admit at first I was really afraid I felt like everyone will leave me but…” Eunhyuk puts his finger on Donghae’s lips.

“I promise I will never leave you.” Eunhyuk said to him.

“I love you Hyukkie.”

Eunhyuk just smiled at him and for the first time he initiated the kiss which made Donghae to kiss him back. As their lips separate smiles can be seen in their faces. Eunhyuk hugged him tightly.

Thank you for granting my wish, Father, uncle I am sorry but I will never go back.

(In the Hotel)

Many people from the Press had arrived and Kyuhyun was assigned to get the latest scoop about the king’s arrival, since there are news of the prince being gone for many days now. Kyuhyun is of course excited big scoop means more money, more money means beautiful wedding for him and his Sungmin. After hours of waiting the king finally arrived but they were blocked and was not able to get even a single picture because he was blocked by the other members of the media, suddenly he bumped into one of them and apologized at him as the other left he tried to give him a magazine he dropped by got surprised when he see the cover of the printed material.

“This can’t be…” Kyuhyun muttered as he looked at Eunhyuk’s picture. “So he is the king’s son.” Still he stared at the picture and hide it, he knew Donghae hasthe right to know but realizing his best friend would be hurt he decided to keep this secret for himself this time Kyuhyun had chosen friendship over an interesting scoop that could even give him lots of money.

(inside the hotel)

“I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU LET THIS HAPPEN!” The King Soo Man scolded Ryeowook and Yesung.

“We really are sorry your majesty.” They said as they lowered their heads.

“Brother please you just arrived here why don’t you calm down?” it was Leeteuk who is worried at his brother’s anger.

“Are you sure you don’t know anything about this Jungsu? You are always with him.”

Leeteuk was surprised, usually his real name is only called by his brother if he is extremely angry.

“O-of course not.” He denied

“ALL OF YOU NO SLEEPING OR EATING TILL YOU FIND EUNHYUK!”

All of them gulped even Ryeowook and Yesung they knew the king was a kind hearted man but of course when it comes to his son that’s a different issue.

As they got back at home, Eunhyuk bid goodnight and went to his room. Donghae who also went inside his room was greeted by Taemin.

“What are you smiling at?”

“You look different.”

“What do you mean Taemin?”

“Well you no longer frown and you smile a lot now.”

Donghae smiled and lay on the bed beside his brother.

“Maybe love could really change you, I mean I can only see myself being with Hyukkie forever.”

“Yeah yeah and now you’re being cheesy.”

“Yah! You’re teasing me now huh?” Donghae said as he suddenly tickled taemin and the brothers just have fun before sleeping. On the other room, Eunhyuk look for his phone he saw many missed calls from Leeteuk so he called him back.

“Uncle, guess what? Donghae and I were together now.”

“That’s great.” His uncle weakly replied.

“Why do you seem not happy uncle.”

“I am, Hyuk your father his here in Korea looking for you, you should go back now please.”

“W-what I… sorry uncle I can’t I have decided to stay here with Donghae.”

“But how about your father.”

“Someday he’ll know but not now I can’t really leave him.”

“Please Hyuk…” Eunhyuk ended the phone call.

“I’m sorry but I really love him.” He said as he turned off the phone so his uncle can’t contact him.

 

A/N So Hyukkie, decided to stay with Donghae, Kyuhyun decided to keep his mouth shut after discovering the truth what a loyal evil friend. Donghae and Taemin are now really close to each other and of course they are officially together. Let's cellebrate. I thought i can;t do any update as I was so finish with a viedeo shoot earlier, doing make over for the models plus filiming scenes yeah multitasking me now off ot edit the videos for my friend's upcoming wedding and do it for free of course that;s what are friends for right?