The Confession

With You

Hae keeps on observing Eunhyuk as they enter a fastfood store. He can see the blonde boy looking around as if he is new to the place. "So what do you want to eat?"

Anything withstrawberry and no seafoods please I'm allergic to those. He complied to the male's request and start ordering food. "Donghae-hyung." It was Onew the store owner he especialize in chickens since those were his favorites but do sell some other food, the brunette guy greeted him and started to do some order. 

"Who is he hyung? Your lover?"

Nope some weird passenger I have and he seem tailingme so he wanted to eat lunch with me.

"oh... Hello there"

"HI, your store seems nice i promise to visit your plae again along Hae-Hae"

"Hae Hae?"

Yup that's my nickname for you from now on if you hate i think Hae is fine even Hae-Hae is cuter in my opinion." Amd he nodded cutely. Much to Donghae's annoyance. 

"By the way my name is Hyukjae." He decided to use his original name instead of his royal name and also to make sure no one will know his indentiy, "Butcan call me Hyuk or Hyukkie is cuter." 

"I did not ask for your name." He bluntly replied.

"I know, that's why I gave it to you so you won't exert any effort."

"Whatever."

as they sit on the table Eunhyuk innocently looked at the food it was the first he see those foods of course except for the strawberries, some are. Unfamiliar to him. He asked Donghae's help on how to eat the foods he ordered. Donghae had no choice but teach him even helped him when he messed himself up wipiping his lips when had some sauce on it which mde the blonde guy blushed with his actions.

After some minutes they left the place and and happily thank the store owner. As they went inside Donghae wondered the other guy still did not give him any specific place to go. All Eunhyuk said was he wants to go to some lovely places and again when Eunhyuk showed his puppy eyes he wondered why can't he can't say. No at all. It was already dark, Donghae wanted to go home but Eunhyuk is still inside.

"Excuse me i wantto go homealready and you haven't paid yet."

"But I know longer have any money."

"What?!?" He asked very annoyed at Eunhyuk.

"You see I gave my money to the kids I met earlier and i saw somw of them has no food and they look weary and hungry."

"Are you crazy? fine i am. Beginning to lose my patience just tell me where you live."

"To your place." He. Answered showing his gummy smile.

"Excuse me?"

"My home is with you, can't you here the music you are my destined one."

Is this guy crazy, i do want to punch him but he is too cute for me to do wait cute. Argh!

"Fine... Do what you want for all i care but don't complain when you see my place."

"Not at all because Hyukkie will love any place as long as Hae-Hae is with me."

Donghae shook his head and drive back n his house. As they around Eunhyuk is smiling because he finally felt like home. Dongahe told him that he will sleep with Taemin since he it's the only place he can offer the latterdid not complain though in the back of his mind he hope he can sleep with Donghae so he can cuddle him to sleep.

"Hi, Taemin I am Hyukjae, but you can call me Hyuk. Hope we can be friends." Taemin justsmiled inresponse.

"Oh you areso cute to be my Hae-Hae's brother."

"Half brother, same father different mother."

Eunhyuk suddenly felt sad wondering if the brunette's guy's father is the cause of his cold exterior. But he knew deep inside Donghae is a very nice man, after all his heart knows he is also the one for him. His goal is to be close to Donghaehe should not give up.

"Hyukkie fighting! Fightfor Hae-Hae's heart." He cheered himself but suddenly he felt his eyes getting heavy. It hadeen a tiring day so he decided to go to sleep and hoping he met Donghae in his dreams.

 

A/N So I am. Currently in a hotel using my IPAD for the first. Time in updating this story. I don't know if the firmatting will be good hope you enjoy the story and isn't Hyukkie adorable