The Transfer Students

Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo went out of the private plane, looking as arrogant as ever. Sungyeol and Sungjong followed while the rest were still taking out their stuff. "Yah, hurry up. We're gonna be late for school." Sungyeol said lazily as he walked beside Myungsoo. Sungjong was busy listening to music while Sunggyu ran past him like the rest. Sungjong was always the last to be in the line, and he would like it to stay that way. He didn't like talking, he was anti-social. But of course, Infinite would always annoy him and talk to him nonetheless.

Hoya sighed and swung his hands onto his dongsaeng's shoulder, surprising Sungjong but he calmed down when he saw Hoya. "Oh, hyung." He smiled. "You ready for school, Sungjong-ah?" Hoya asked. Sungjong nodded and continued listening to music.

- - -

"Did you hear? 7 transfer students are coming to this school!" A student shouted as she sat down and looked at her friend. Apink heard it and whispered among themselves. "Yah, Bomi-ah. Since your the rumor expert, is this transfer student thing true?" Chorong asked, placing her chin on the palm of her left hand. Bomi stared at her in disbelief. "Of course it's true! Don't tell me you don't know? Everyone knows!" Bomi breathed out. "Everyone," Yookyung started. "But us." She continued. Apink, except Bomi, nodded. 

Naeun chuckled lightly. Suddenly, she heard screaming downstairs. "Y-yah. What was that?" She asked, tugging onto Namjoo's shirt. Eunji scoffed. "It's just those crazy fangirls. I've heard that the group's name is Infinite and they are extremely handsome." She bluntly said, playing with her pencil. "I doubt that." Hayoung rolled her eyes as she looked at her glamorous nails.

Just then, the door burst open and 7 stunning men came in one by one. It was Infinite. Everyone, even Apink, widened their eyes. "Unnie, I change my mind." Hayoung said as she looked at each of them. Bomi was too busy taking selcas to even notice them. Naeun looked at Myungsoo, the one wearing all black, carefully. But then shook her head. 

Their teacher came in last and crossed her arms, smirking. "I see you've fallen in love with them already, except the boys." She said as the guys in the class groaned. "Ok, so these guys are Infinite. Transfer students from America. They can speak Korean so don't be shy." She said bluntly, not caring if anyone was listening. Actually, everyone was. For the very first time, they were interested in something in their school.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter