Final

Dealing With Tiffany

"Yah! JESSICA JUNG. I HATE YOU AND DON'T EVER COMEBACK HERE" Tiffany shouted in range as she throw jessica's stuff out of their house with full of hatred and all. "I'M DONE DEALING WITH YOU" she added after throwing jessica's baggage outside.

"Fany baby-ah, I already told you that, I'm not flirting with yoona why can't you just believe in me" jessica whine as she plead for forgiveness

but NO tiffany was being all stubborn. "No. I don't want to hear your lame excuse jung, we're done. were so DONE!" she declare her point then with a angry expression she shut the door with a loud bang.

jessica let a sigh "Her stubborness strikes again" she said as she knew that this one could be one of their silly fights.

---

"YuRi-ah. I cant sleep" Tiffany whine in Dismay. she kept on hugging jessica's pillow and keep on smelling it as she fully aware that jessica's scent was stock on it.

Yuri was tired of this thing. with a final straw she march through tiffany and shot a knowing-look "Yah. Stephanie Hwang MiYoung. stop being so drama queen. just call jessica and Apologize at her" Yuri bark But still Tiffany huff.

"Apologize to that Blonde? I rather chose to die than apologize at her" She said as she cross her hands Yuri was fully aware of tiffany's condition so she just rolled her eyes and decide to call sunny for help.

---

"Fany-ah. quit it. Your exaggerating. you know that yoona was dating with yuri. and We all know that jessica won't flirt with yoona" Sunny explain slowly but surely.

"But she did.Flirt. with yoona" tiffany quickly reasoned out.

THAT'S IT. Sunny threw her hands up in defeat. "I felt sorry for jessica" sunny murmured

. "Yah. I heard you" Tiffany shouted back.

Sunny look at yuri. that makes yuri cringe "SHUT UP HWANG!"

---

"SUNNY WHY.WHY?" Sunny's eyes twitch as tiffany shake her body causing her to wake up to her sweet slumber.

"What the heck do you want. now?" Sunny ask in irritation as she saw tiffany pouting infront of her with her hands on her collar. Sunny frown more when she watch tiffany pout.

"Kwon Yuri, Can you explain to me, why is this insane friend of mine, acting like this?" she shouted sarcastically. Yuri suddenly appeared through the door with a bowl of cookies in her hand, " Tiffany, I'm starving so i decide to took some cookies in your fridge, i hope it's okay for you" Yuri paused then as she munch the whole piece cookie "and for your question sunny. This Hwang here said that she missed jessica"

Sunny shook her head. "tsk.hey hwang why're you so bipolar?" Tiffany ignore the question and start being suspicious again. "What if jessica was now flirting with taeyeon? ottoke?" tiffany suspect in panic.

sunny slap her temple hardly "Fyi. fany. taeyeon is my girlfriend and she's on her work. SHE CAN'T FLIRT WITH YOUR JESSICA OKAY" "but what if taeyeon was cheating on--" "Kwon Yuri. Can you please explain to me how can jessica deal with tiffany for so long?" sunny yelled out.

Yuri stop munching some cookies and thought for a better answer first. after a few seconds of thinking she finally conclude an answer "Jessica loves her so much. that's why"

---

"KWON. why is she crying now?" Sunny ask in Disbelief. seeing the crying hwang whose been hugging jessica's pillow tightly. "She kept on complaining. because jessica didn't call her in an hour now" Yuri replied without breaking her gaze away through the television.

"I need. jessi.I want.jessi" Tiffany said between her sob. Sunny's heart soften seeing the miserable hwang, so she shot her last glare to hwang as she march through her. Sunny slowly sat at the end of the bed, and move closer to tiffany. "shhh.stop crying okay. jessi would call you. she loves you so no need to worry okay" sunny said try her best to comfort her friend.

A sudden ring makes tiffany and sunny broke the hug. "Yuri could you answer the phone for me?" tiffany said with a hiccup. Yuri did what tiffany told her. she lazily pick up Tiffany's phone and spoke in nonchalant

"hello who's this?"

"Tiffan--Wait,yuri is that you?" Jessica spoke through the line.

"Oh my god jessica is tha--"

"Wait. yuri. is that jessi?" Tiffany didn't even wait to yuri's reply because tiffany already dash to yuri and snatch the phone.

"Jessi,where are you. I want you now. please go home" tiffany plead she she let her tears fall down.

"Shhh. drama queen, fany" sunny mumbled

"wait jessi. am i on speaker?" Tiffany ask.

"Look out your window, tiff." And that's when the gentle strums of an acoustic guitar floats through the phone. As Tiffany squints her eyes in confusion, she quickly shuffles over to her window, pulling it up and sticking her head out. jessica smiles up at her as she continues strumming a very familiar looking guitar that makes her look even tinier than usual. With a wink, she begins to sing.

" It feels so different being here, I was so used to being next to you Life for me is not the same, there's no one to talk to I don't know why I let it go too far, starting over it's so hard Seems like everywhere I try to go I keep thinking of you I just had a wakeup call wishing that I never let you fall Baby you are not to blame at all when I'm the one that pushed you away Maybe if you knew I cared youdve never went nowhere Girl I should have been right there" "How do I breathe without you here by my side? How will I see when your love brought me to the light? Where do I go when your hearts where I lay my head? When youre not with me, how do I breathe, how do I breathe? Girl I'm losing my mind, yes I made a mistake I thought that you would be mine, guess the joke was on me I miss you so bad I cant sleep, I wish I knew where you could be Another dude is replacing me, god this cant be happening!"

Tiffany quickly run outside the house and hug jessica tightly as if, is she let go she'll die. "Please promise to me that you'll never go away to me even if we fought" Tiffany softly says.

Jessica hug tiffany tight "I promise babe, i wont leave you because i love you and you're having my baby" jessica said the kissed tiffany's forehead sweetly.

sunny and yuri was watching the scene at that time and they cant help to stare to each other in shock "Tiffany is preggy?" the duo loudly chime.

 

What it's a fanfic anything could happen right?

this thing is just a playful writing because I'm bored -.- hahaha. hope you'll enjoy. Argh. sorry for the typos and grammars i own them. hihihihi. bare with me i just used my phone okay.....Okay I'll shut up =D