60 Seconds of Illusion

Description

I prayed to the stars so that they will granted my wish (when i have no wish at all). I prayed to the stars so fairies will come and get me away from here, from the darkness, from they black-foggy layers of the thick wall. There seems to be no life at all here. It seems so dead, just like me. I need 1 second, just 1 second to see the sunshine, the green grass, and water flowing; and maybe another second to see if rainbow will come to greet me one last time. and maybe another second to see the whole world, just the whole world in one second. 3 seconds is all.

                         {stress- more than it} {depressed - seems like it} {dead - how you describe it}

 

Just because my father is a murderer, that doesn't make me one (i don't know. Have I become one?). It's my choice whether I am one or not. As long as i didn't take knife or blade or even sword to school, that would be fine right? Because i don't know any other thing beside those.

                         {sick ? i have passed that stage}

 

I layed on the bench, looking at the sky. Blue decorated with white.

Foreword

"Kwon Soo Jung, you feel lonely doesn't you?"

She stared at him. He looks perfect, even his side profile and what makes him more perfect is that he actually talks to her.

Soojung smirked and looked up at the sky. "What would you do if I say yes?"

 

"What do you want Kwon Soojung? What do you want beyond this place?"

silents.

"To be able to repay you, your kindness."

"No, not about me. Just about you. What do you want exactly?"

silents. 

"Nothing."

He smirked.

 

                                                      {knowing who you are, caring for you, could mean death. But even if it's that, to save you, i would do anything. I won't give up because this love is real. Because i want you to know, someone is there for you when you're not even there for yourself, stupid girl.}