Chapter 1

Close Shave
Shida Mirai POV
 
I quickened my footsteps, but the extra pair of footsteps quickened too. a dark shadow approaches me nearer and nearer. Since last week after my drama premiere, I thought I felt someone staring at me from afar. It hasn't been that bad until today when I can totally be sure that someone is out there to kill [?] me... I struggled to pick up my phone from my bag, but I was shaking so bad that I couldn't even press the right keys to call my personal assistant, Fuji-san. 
 
When the line went through, I was literally running...
 
"Fuji-san! Someone is chasing me~ Save me! I'm at ichigo street" I had to pick up my pace as I feel the person closing on me so I disengaged the call hoping Fuji-san will come to my rescue. 
 
I turned round and round Ichigo street since I told Fuji-san I'll be here. 30 minutes passed and I think I have made the person frustrated. The person started running towards me...
 
 
 
"Oh no~ oh no!!!! Help me!!Anyone help me, please!" there wasn't anyone around me. not a single soul.
 
"Fuji-san!!!!!" just went I shouted for her, someone pulled me towards a hidden corner. This person grabbed me from behind and cupped my mouth. I wanted to break loose from the person's grip but I saw my attacker lurking around the corner, so I decided not to struggle. As I leaned on the person's chest, I was very clear this person is definitely not Fuji-san, instead he is a guy... I guess I was too exhausted and was too comfortable in the guy's embrace, I fell asleep. 
 
"Mirai-chan~ Mirai-chan~" a voice called out to me. for a moment, I totally forgot i am in danger. I was on the ground, leaning my head on a guy's chest with my back leaning on his chest. 
 
I looked up and saw his face. I was so shocked that when I sat up I crashed my head on his chin. 
 
"Itai!" he shouted.
 
"Ryosuke~ oh my, it's really you!" 
 
"yes, it's me. Baka, you called the wrong person. go look at your phone" he continued rubbing his chin.
 
I took out my phone and I realized...
"Ah huh. Gomen Ryochan... I didn't realized I pressed the wrong number...I wanted to call..."
 
"Fuji-san am I right? figured out when you called out her name even though you dialed my number" I looked at him with apologetic eyes.
 
"I don't know her number and you sounded like you are in danger so I thought I should come right away in case something bad happens" I was so thankful for him, I just looked into his eyes with tears welling up.
 
"Mirai? Yame, why are you crying? Are you hurt? Where? Let me take a look~" he looks worried.
 
"Ryosuke~ Arigatou.. honto arigatou! I was so afraid that whoever that person is, will kill me and I won't see another tomorrow! I thought I'm going to die." my tears rolled down.
 
"ah yamette. don't cry~ you're safe now. no need to worry. you're not alone, I'm here. so you can be sure that person won't attack you for now" he held my shoulders and smiled at me.
 
I cried even harder.
 
"Ah, Mirai~ What's wrong? I'm  helpless." he looks apologetic this time. 
 
" It's just that~ I didn't expect you be the one who come for me. we barely spoke since Tantei Gakeun Q. I am so thankful." 
 
"Baka Mirai. you're crying over this?! I thought you are in pain or something. If it's about this, there's no need to be apologetic to me, so stop crying. you're making me all nervous" he ran his fingers in my hair and smiled even more warmly at me. 
 
I cleaned my eyes from my tears and He helped me up. 
 
"I'll go off now then. Thank you again for helping me" I told him.
 
"I'll walk you home. it's ridiculous for me to leave you alone after what happened just now"
 
"but~"
 
"since I'm already here, there's no need to call Fuji-san. it's already so late into the night. And you dont need to feel sorry cause anyone in the right mind will do that for you, what's more we're friends, aren't we?" he smiled and expected me to answer.
 
"Hai! we are!" I responded enthusiastically. He giggled. 
 
"by the way, Mirai, you are amazing. can't believe anyone in such danger to fall asleep" he mocked.
 
I blushed (hopefully he didn't see it) and rushed to rebut him.
 
"I was tired alright." 
 
Ryo: "Oh~ you did great in your latest drama! I heard the ratings was good too"
 
" Yes, I was glad people loved it. It's my first attempt in a romance drama. anyway, Ryochan , it seemed that you haven't acted in a romance drama before... hahaa Tantei Gakeun and Kindaichi don't count since you didn't confess to either me or Haruna-san" it's my turn to mock at him.
 
"laugh all you want. i admit it's not my forte ... "
 
"but you were quite good at expressing yourself in Kindaichi. though you didn't confess to 'Haruna', I can totally feel your concern for her. you are really a good actor Yamada Ryosuke!"
 
"Thanks. but sure if there's a chance, I don't mind acting in a romance drama"
 
"haha, I wonder who will be the lucky girl who will share the first kiss with you"
 
"ah shut up Mirai-chan"
 
"what~ you are so handsome and sweet, there's so many female celebrities who love you in case you didn't know. some of them even asked me for your number"
 
"serious?!"
 
"don't worry, i didn't give it away"
 
"I know you won't but seriously , they actually disturbed you for it? I'm so sorry if they caused you any trouble"
 
"no worries about it. I actually feel proud that I know YOU" I laughed , but deep down I really meant it. There's no way I could deny that I am attracted to him.
 
We both giggled. once or twice, our hands will knock into each other. and during these instances, I felt that we actually held hands. we were walking so close it reminds me of the time when we were still naive kids during Tantei Gakeun filming. now that we're all grown up, with him looking so charming, it feels awkward, yet sweet at the same time.
 
before we know it, we reached my house. 
 
"That's bye I guess. Mirai-chan, you should tell your agency tomorrow and get them to protect you . this kind of things can get really serious. promise me you'll do that okay?"
 
"I will, don't worry. and thanks Ryochan" 
 
He turned his back, and walked away from me.I felt a sharp ache in my heart, it's as though I didn't want to say goodbye. Maybe it's because we have never chat for long so I yearn to talk to him, maybe it's because I haven't been listening to my heart~ 
 
"Ryochan!~" I called out to him.
 
"Nani?"
 
I  ran towards him and crashed into his arms, embracing him tightly. 
 
"Don't leave me alone. My parents are out and I am just afraid that person will return" it's an excuse not to say goodbye.
 
I thought he'll say no since it's a weird and seemingly excuse for a guy to stay. and knowing ryosuke, he's so shy towards girls, he definitely give another excuse to reject.
 
there was silence. I slowly loosened my embrace and backed off with my head down, too embarrassed to look into his eyes.
 
As I walked towards my house, he called out, "Mirai-chan, there's an extra room for me right? if you don't mind, I am okay to stay"
 
I smiled to him and nodded. I swear I saw him blush. that's the ryosuke I always know. he didnt change a bit. despite him being such a popular celebrity in Johnny's with so many female fans , he's still really shy towards girls. 
 
xXxXxX
 
I tied his room while he showered... Then I heard him shout but I couldn't hear him clearly so I just dashed towards the toilet. Just then he came out, topless. I couldn't stop in time so I crashed right into him and that impact caused us to fall . I am right on top of him, my hands pressing on his bare chest and my head just an inch away from his face. 
 
it's silence again and we just stared blankly at each other in that position for a whole minute.
 
"hmm, it's full of accidents today neh Mirai-chan?" he finally broke the silence.
 
I didn't respond. 
 
I looked into his eyes and the next moment, I crashed my lips onto his. He must be shocked by my absurd action. He interrupted the kiss, pushing my lips slightly away and said, "it's not a hidden camera prank is it? or are you just too exhausted that you aren't thinking right? oh oh I know, you are too caught up in reminiscing your intimacy with your male lead in the drama right?"
 
before he could continue, I crashed my lips onto his again. this time a short one.
 
"No. the answer to your assumptions is no. I love you Ryochan. That's my answer. I never thought I have the chance to say this, but it could be fate that made me call you by accident today. I know your agency don't permit such stuff and I know there's so many girls who adore and love you so I couldn't bring myself to say it." I laid back onto his chest. His hands slowly moved towards my back and embraced me. 
 
It didnt occur to me that we both fell asleep in that position, with him topless. omg. Can I take it that I slept with a guy last night.? Our fingers were tangled with each other when we woke up in the morning. I was lying still on his chest and with his head facing me.
 
when our eyes met, we both immediately sat up and again we caused another accident.
 
Our heads knocked into each other's and the resulting sound was deafening.
 
We both clutch hold of our head and shouted "Itai!"
 
Then we laughed. He looks exceptionally dazzling with his laughter.
 
"I better get dressed properly. it's too awkward like this," he blushed.
 
...
"Ryochan, I~"
 
"I know. and you have to know I~"
 
He gave me a quick peck on my lips. 
 
He smiled
and blushed.
 
"Ryochan~" I was touched and excited.  I jumped on him and we kissed... passionately this time...
 
...Days later...
 
"Moshi Moshi, doe Mirai-chan"
 
"they caught the stalker. thank goodness it's over"
 
"hmm, shall we pay him a visit and thank him personally for a successful matchmake" he giggled.
 
"we should! haha"
 
"Mirai, I'm a little busy now . I'll meet you at your house later, alright?"
 
"okay, my amazing boyfriend"
 
"chotto.."
 
"nani?"
 
"my first kiss was taken by you... and my second and third as well... you are the first one who lie on me and slept on me for a whole night too... haha! my amazing girlfriend. happy blushing to us both!" he said just before he plug down his phone. true enough, I blushed and I am sure he did too.