incomplete and all alone.

Incomplete and All Alone

Lizzy stared at Nana through the small window in the door. It had been three months since Nana had gone completely insane and tried to blow up their house.

"..When can I talk to her?" Lizzy asked a nearby doctor.

"She seems to be in a stable condition right now, so you can try to but you'll have to be taken in by bodyguards." Said the doctor.

The door was unlocked and Lizzy entered the room, followed by four bodyguards.

"Nana.." Lizzy said quietly.

Nana looked up sadly. "Lizzy.."

Lizzy approached her slowly and Nana stood up. The bodyguards moved closer.

"It's not safe for you here.." Nana whispered. "They'll come for you.."

"Who will?" Lizzy asked.

"..The.." Nana stopped and growled loudly.

Lizzy tried to step back but Nana grabbed her.

"N-Nana.. Please calm down.." Lizzy tried to back away.

"No.. They'll get you too Lizzy.. It's too late.." Nana whispered, staring at Lizzy.

Lizzy saw something strange happen to Nana's eyes. Her expression darkened, then all of a sudden she lashed out at Lizzy and Lizzy out. The bodyguards and doctors ran in and Nana's mind phased out.

 

Three weeks later...

 

Lizzy went back to the insane asylum where Nana was being kept. Nana had been put in a straight jacket and was lying in the corner of the room when Lizzy approached the door.

"Her condition has worsened since your last visit." Said the doctor.

"..She told me something was going to get me." Lizzy said. "Did she say that to you?"

The doctor shook his head. "All she does was repeat your name and ask where you were and if you were safe. We can never get another word out of her."

"I want to talk to her." I said, looking up at the doctor.

"She is very unstable though.." He said, frowning.

"She will talk to me though." I said.

So Lizzy was let into the room again. Nana heard the door close and she rolled over and looked up at her.

"You have to hide.." She whispered, rolling along to Lizzy.

"Nana.. Please tell me what's happening.." Lizzy sat next to Nana.

"The people who came after I.. I didn't mean to.." Nana started to cry and put her head on Lizzy's lap.

"..The police? They won't do anything.. They have gone now.." Lizzy said, Nana's hair.

"They are hiding from you.." Nana said, trying to sit up.

"..Why?" Lizzy asked, helping Nana up.

"They want to get you and put you in here." Nana said, leaning close to Lizzy. "Don't let them get you.."

"Nana, listen to me.. They won't. They have gone now. I just want you to come home again.." Lizzy said, hugging Nana.

"They might get me again and put me back.." Nana said, then all of a sudden she bit Lizzy and Nana was dragged away by the bodyguards and doctors surrounded her whilst Lizzy was taken out by the other bodyguards.

 

Four months later...

 

Lizzy was called by the asylum and told to come as quick as possible.

"What is it?" Lizzy asked, rushing in.

"Nana has gone past the point of no return." Said the doctor.

"What do you mean? Surely you can help her.." Lizzy said, frowning.

"We've tried everything. She is just a human shell.." He said. "You need to decide what to do.." He told her the options.

"..I need to think about this.." Lizzy mumbled. "Can I come back later?"

The doctor nodded and Lizzy went back home. She knew what she wanted. She wanted to be with Nana. She'd have to kill.

Lizzy took a few knives from the kitchen and sneaked into the neighbours' houses and murdered them all. Soon the police came and Lizzy was dragged away into a van and was forced to wear a straight jacket, then she was injected with something and she out.

 

A few days later, Lizzy woke up in a white room. She looked around and saw someone lying next to her.

"..They got you too.." Nana whispered.

"..I wanted to be with you." Lizzy said, pulling the older girl closer with her legs.

"But they got you Lizzy.." Nana gasped.

"I don't care. I need you." Lizzy mumbled, kissing Nana's forehead.

Nana smiled for the first time in ages, then closed her eyes.

"Lizzy.. I'm sorry.." Nana whispered.

"..Sorry for what?" Lizzy asked.

But there was no response. Nana was dead.