Episode 01: The Letter

We Got Married

The Letter

 
SNSD, also known as Girls Generation, was shooting their new MV entitled; ‘Galaxy Supernova’. 
 
 
It took a few hours for the shoot to end; Seohyun had to admit though, it was pretty easy. 
 
 
“Finally! Shooting is done!!” Sunny screeched and dashed to the dressing room and get herself a refreshing drink.
 
 
The manager got his clipboard and stood up before speaking, “Seohyun-ah, before you leave, I want to give you something.” The manager grinned, making Seohyun tilt her head to the right.
 
 
“Did I do anything wrong?” Seohyun asked anxiously, she hates it when she does something wrong. 
 
 
“No, not at all.” The manager said, “Then what is it?” Seohyun raised a brow.
 
 
“Well, you’re invited to a variety show.” The manager said, his grin never leaving his face. He grabbed a small envelope from his folders and handed it to Seohyun.
 
 
“You have a solo schedule tomorrow, wake up early.” The manager said his last words before giving Seohyun the envelope.
 
 
Her eyes widened,
 
 
“What is it, Hyunnie?” Yoona asked when she saw Seohyun’s shocked state.
 
 
“I—”
 
 
Yoona blinked, “I-is there something wrong, Seo? Tell unnie!” Yoon asked, her tone filled with concern, only making Seohyun laugh.
 
 
“It’s just that... I-I’ve been invited to WGM again...” Seohyun looked down and blushed.
 
 
“Yahhhhhhhh!! Hyunnie is getting married again!!” Yoona squealed, making the other members gather around Seohyun, bombarding her with questions. 
 
 
Dear Seo Joo Hyun,
 
Due to our servers crashing down because of all the voting that we have received; we, the We Got Married staff are once again inviting you to be part of the family! We would personally like to congratulate you! 
 
You will be meeting your ‘husband’ tomorrow directly at the SM Entertainment building in which you will have to identify him. As a clue to finding out who is who, your husband will be saying one of your favorite things in their variety show.
 
Lastly, hope you have fun once again! Our dearest Maknae, Seo Joohyun!
 
 
“One of my favorites?” Seohyun questioned. “I have too many favorites..” She smiled when she thought of what it would be.
 
 


 
 
“Done!” The photographer yelled, signaling that the photoshoot is finally over.
 
 
Everyone sighed in relief and decided to take a break. EXO K’s manager went up to Baekhyun then talked to him, “Baekhyun-ah, looks like you’ll be having a solo schedule tomorrow.” 
 
 
Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows, “Why?”
 
 
The manager gave him an envelope, the same envelope SNSD’s manager gave to Seohyun. “Thanks?” Baekhyun blinked in confusion.
 
 
Before the manager could speak again, one of the photographers called out to him, causing him to leave Baekhyun confused. 
 
 
Baekhyun shook his head and immediately opened the envelope which contained a letter inside; his jaw dropped.
 
 
Dear Byun Baekhyun,
 
Due to our servers crashing down because of all the voting that we received; we, the We Got Married staff are inviting you to be part of the family! We personally would like to congratulate you since it is your first time!
 
You will be meeting your wife tomorrow directly at the SM Entertainment building in which she will have to identify you. To give your wife a clue, you need to say ‘Goguma’ in a sentence during your variety show, EXO’s Showtime, in any sentence you’d want; you just have to make sure that you include the word!
 
Lastly, we hope you enjoy your first time in WGM!
 
 
“HYUNG! HYUNG! I’m getting married!!”
 
 
 


 

xoxo_bb: Sorry if it’s short! I’ll make it long on the next chapter!!