Chapter 2

Soshi's Tales of The 3 Kingdoms

 

 

 

 


 

 

Chapter 2

 

 

 

“Stop ! “

 

All of their attention  shifted  to the man who just shouted before, and they wonder why he did that.The skinny middle age man is stepping closer to them, and while still smiling, he talks to the waiter.

 

“ Mrs. Ha, that’s okay. They can pay it tomorrow. No need to call for the police. You can continue your work. “ Then he is facing  the crowd, and says, “ Okay, all of these problems are settling. Please continue your activities. “

 

All of the people slowly dispersing, until  finally there’re no other people except for Yoong, SooYoung, the Skinny Man, and a young girl who is standing behind the man.

 

“Ahh, where’s my manner ? I’m Yoo Jae Suk, the owner of this restaurant. What do you think about our cuisine here ? “ He looks at Yoong & Soo graciously.

 

“ Your food here is the best, Ahjushii ! Thank you very much to believe  in us. But, why did you help us ? We may deceive you, and inflict you financial loss. Although it won’t  happened, Hahaha…. Because we’re honest. We will definitely come back tomorrow to pay for our bill. “ Yoong asks him.

 

“Ohho…… Actually you must say thank you to my daughter here. To tell you the truth, she was the one who asked me to help you two. “ He shifts to the right so they can see the young girl behind him.When Yoong saw the girl, her jaws drop. She’s very gorgeous. Yoong can’t staring at the girl’s perfect feature.  A  tall slim figure,  as tall as herself or maybe a slightly taller,she’s not really sure, her long smooth straight black hair, a pair of innocent round eyes,high cheekbones with chubby cheeks,  perfect nose , and oh, a pair of pink luscious lips…………..

 

Suddenly she felt that someone elbowed her side.

 

“Yaahh, Yoong ! What’s happening with you ? Close your mouth. You almost drool ! “ SooYoung hissed.

 

“Uh…ahhm…..thank you very much for your kindness, Miss…. ? “ Yoong is stammering talk to the Goddess in front of her.

 

“Yoo JooHyun. Nice to meet you. “ The young girl answers politely.

 

“Im Yoong. Nice to meet you. “ The doe eyes girl replies.

 

“And Choi SooYoung here ! “ The tallest girl joins the acquaintanceship

.

“Once again thank you very much for believing in us, Miss and Mr. Yoo. “ Both of them bow.

 

“We’ll be back tomorrow around lunch time like today. Can we meet you ? “ Yoong asks. Although her question seemed to be directed to both of Yoo family members, but her eyes were glued to the Beauty in front of her.

 

She smiled shyly, and nodded her head.

 

“Good ! Let’s meet again tomorrow. “ The doe eyes girl answers enthusiastically.

 

“Yoo Ahjushii, we’ll definitely go back here to have lunch. We can’t miss your food here. Kekeke…..” SooYoung added.

 

And so they say their goodbye to the Yoo family.

 

--------------------------

 

The young girl chuckled lowly when she saw that both of the girls were already lost from their sight.

 

JaeSuk looks at her, and comments amusedly, “This is the first time that you put special attention to people other than family. “

 

“They are funny. “ The young girl replies, still smiling.

 

“So, you’ll meet them again tomorrow ? “

 

“Of course. I don’t have any schedule tomorrow. “ 

 

---------------------------

Meanwhile,

 

“Whooah !! I can’t believe  that we were saved ! Thanks to the owner and his daughter! “ Soo exclaims.

 

“Hmm…….”

 

The lack of response make Soo looks at her companion, “ Yoong, what’s wrong with you ? You’re really weird ! “

 

“Ahh ! I know ! You like Miss Yoo, right ? hahahaha…..The Mighty Yoong is in love ! Tsk..tsk……such a player ! “ She voices her guessing, and decided to dongsaeng.

 

“ What ? Noo ! “ Yoong denies it, but both of her cheeks already had pink hue.

 

SooYoung sees it clearly, and she astonished by this fact. Yoong  likes to make girls, even boys, blushing with her charm, but she herself never blushing !!

 

She cackles, and poke the younger’s cheek with her index finger, “ Hahaha….you can’t fool me, Choding ! She’s very pretty, eh ? “

 

“Yes……….she’s very beautiful. “ The doe eyes girl dreamily answers her Unnie.

 

“But, she doesn’t resemble her father at all! Her mom must be very beautiful ! “ Soo Young states her thought again.

 

“I must admit that you’re right Unnie. But, how do you know about her mom ? “

 

“ Babo ! Her dad isn’t very good looking at all, but he can have a perfect daughter like her. She must inherited all of the good aspects from her mom ! “Both of them laugh whole heartedly because they find that SooYoung’s statement was very funny, but also true.

 

“ So ? You’re in love with her ? “ The older girl strikes again with her straightforwardly question.

 

“ Haa ? No ! Unnie, how can you think like that ? “

 

“ Hehehe, Yoong. You’re acting weird. What else can make you acted like this ? I know that you’re in love ! Love at the first sight. Kekekeke…..”

 

“ Aishh ! Unnie. How can you be so sure ? Look, we both are agree that she’s pretty. Did it mean that you’re in love with her  too? “ The doe eyes girl counters  her unnie statement.

 

“ Aigoo…… Even I myself don’t know about it. I just knew her, and don’t know much about her. There’s no way that I fall in love with her. Okay, she’s very beautiful,  but there’re many beautiful girls in this world. She’s not the only one. Heeh……….just the look won’t be enough to make us fall in love, right ?
But…. why do I want to see her and know her more?  Hmmph…….I don’t understand. I’ll think about it later. “
Yoong internally debating about her feeling.
She unconsciously scrunches her eyebrows in deep thinking.

 

“ Hahaha….Let’s see about this, my clever Yoong !“ SooYoung chuckled, can notice the confusion on her dongsaeng’s face.

 

“ Oh ! Yoong, how about your umma’s present ? Don’t tell me that you loosed it together with your pouch ? “Yoong grins, and stop walking. She pull her left sleeve, and show Soo that the necklace is securely coiling around her forearm, like a bracelet.

 

“ Those damn thugs ! I’ll beat them into pulp if I have ever seen them again ! Grrr!!! “ the taller one growls.

 

“ We’ll hang them upside down, and pull their beard one by one ! hehehe……” Yoong added.

 

And their conversation continues with this new topic about how they will punish the thugs if they ever catch them.

 

 

----------------------------

 

 

At the promised day……

 

They arrive at the restaurant one hour earlier  from the lunch time. Both of them are eager to go to the restaurant.

 

“I can’t wait to eat their cuisine again ! “ SooYoung her lips hungrily.

 

“ Yes. Let’s try other food, Unnie. “  Yoong can’t stop her smiling too.

 

SooYoung watch her dongsaeng attentively, and decides to again.

 

“ Ahh, beside the food, I know that your main reason is to meet the beautiful daughter of the restaurant owner ! Haa,it’ll left me with more food this time. Hahahaha…….”

 

“ Shut up, Unnie. You know that I’ll still eat the food. I can’t let you finish them all by yourself. And, just admit it, even you want to meet her too, right ? Because I’m sure you’ll choose her over that Yoo Ahjushii. It’s good to have ‘vitamin’ for our eyes. Hahahahaha…… “ The younger releases her alligator laugh, and punches her Unnie’s shoulder.

When they enter the restaurant, they can’t see the owner nor the daughter, but they can see the waiter who served them yesterday.

They approach her, and ask to meet the owner. The waiter call her boss to meet them, and while they are waiting for the owner, both of them are already discussing what will they have for lunch.

When Mr. Yoo come to meet them, they already decided what will they have for lunch, and once again, the enormous amount of food are being ordered.

JaeSuk chuckled, and commented, “ Your eating ability is so great. How can you two still maintain the skinny appearance ? Sorry for asking this, but you two make me amaze. “

 

“Hehehe…that’s okay Yoo Ahjushii, both of us known as Shikshin because of this. And we don’t know either, but no matter how much we eat, we still slim and healthy. " SoYoung states the fact.

Jaesuk nodded, and replies, “ Maybe you can promote my restaurant eh ? Looking at your eating, I’m sure many people will be convinced that our cuisine here is very tasty and healthy. “

 

“ Of course, Ahjushii. Leave it to us. By the way, we want to finish our  debt yesterday.“ SooYoung answers him, while still munching her food enthusiastically.

 

“ Haha, okay. You can pay us later. Just talk to the cashier right there. “

 

“Uhmm…..excuse me, Ahjushii. But ehhm…….may I ask you something ?” Yoong doubtly ask.

 

“ Yes ? Ahh, let me guess. You want to meet my daughter ? “ JaeSuk asks her back.

Yoong nodded, but SooYoung  laugh loudly, spill food everywhere, and shows the older man her thumb.

 

“ My daughter is still go out, but she’ll be come home soon. Just wait for her, eh ? “ He says, while secretly wipe his clothes from the ‘food attack’  coming from SooYoung.

 

“ Thank you  Ahjushii. Why don’t you eat with us, here ? “ Yoong asks him.

 

“ Naah……I’ll eat later. Now if you excuse me, I must finish my work.”

 

“ Okay Ahjushii. Thank you. “

Both of them continue their eating, and not long after that, Yoong’s eyes catch Yoo JooHyun enter the restaurant.

JooHyun already saw them too, and she approaches their table.

 

“ Hello Miss Im, Miss Soo. “ She greets them while bowing.

 

“ Hello. “ Both of the girls reply her greeting.

 

“Please seat here, and eat with us, Miss Yoo.” Yoong offer her.

 

“ Thank you, but I’ve already eaten. Have you been long? “ The young girl asks while taking a seat beside Yoong, in front of SooYoung.

 

“ Not really. But we’ve met your father. “ Yoong answers her .

 

SooYoung only nodded, still munching her food.

The restaurant owner’s daughter nodded, and asks, “ By the way, may I ask where do you come from ? You two seem not to come from around here ? “

 

“Haha….you’re right Miss Yoo. We come from Changan. “

 

“I see. So, have you looked around here much ? If you want, I can show you some great place. “ She offers.

 

“That will be a good idea, but won’t we give more burden to you Miss Yoo ? “ Yoong asks her.

 

“No problem. I just do it when I have time, so it won’t burden me. “ She answer her back while smiling.

 

“ That’s great. Can we start now ? “ Yoong asks enthusiastically.

 

“Sure. “

 

“Naah ! I’ll pass. You two just go now. I need to finish all of this food. “ SooYoung said.

 

“ But Unnie……” but Yoong was cut by the older one, “Just go, Yoong. You can show me around next time. “

 

“Okay then, Unnie. See you later. “

 

 

 

 

to be continued...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

I plan this to release (18/10) for my BFF’s birthday. But just release it today. So it’s a Happy Belated Birthday!

 She never likes cliché and fluffy story, and prefer angsty story. I’m so sorry because I can’t write the story that you like.
hahahaha…….well, I hope you still can enjoy reading this and wish you all the best always. ^_^

 

Hope you guys enjoy the 2nd chapter as well.

Comments are much appreciated. ^^