CHAPTER 4

HURT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SORA POV

I was on my way to the classroom when I can’t control my tears that keep falling from my eye because my father scolded me about what he saw in my work books and quizzed ,aish, this tears why it can’t be stop. I sat on the bench and cover my face with my two hands I can’t help but cry and cry and…. cry. The bell rang I tried to fixed myself when someone approach me and offer a handkerchief to me, he’s the new student that they were talking about yesterday at the cafeteria. I’m shy to take it but in the end I did, he laughed at me, I’m totally mess up,,,anyways thanks to that golden hair guy.

 

When I was on my way to go in the classroom I saw Jiyeon, that old friend, it’s a relied that she’s in the other section and she’s not my classmate. Well I rule my section coz I am the class president while Jiyeon was only vice pres in her section, I don’t compete, I hate it, it’s not even in my dictionary but ever since I’ve met Jiyeon it started.

 

It was on Junior high, Jiyeon and I were good friends that time, I know about her life we can call ourselves bestfriends that time, she understands me and listen about my family problem and I’m thankful for that. She’s a good friend, she even help me with guys that I like, including my first love, the campus heartthrob L. I love hanging out with her coz she’s genius, good in studying, working hard to get high grades and a fighter, I envy her.

 

But then one day, she found out something about me, a secret of mine that no one knows except my father and the teachers. I’m not good in academics but I’m good at sport, even if I study all night I can’t get high grades as good as Jiyeon that’s what my father mad at me coz a simple girl can bit me, a poor girl like Jiyeon can bit me. My father scolded me whenever my grades are not good as Jiyeon’s grade so he ask and pay the other teachers for me. Jiyeon accidentally heard my conversation with one of the teachers and that day I lost Jiyeon as my friend.

 

I try to fix the friendship but she told me that what I did is not fair to her, coz she’s doing all what she can to get that grades but me, I just memorized the answer and I can pass the examination as eas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter