Changjo Vs. Niel

Changjo Vs. Niel

Working at a toy store had its perks, kids, toys and a fun atmosphere. When your childhood friends found out that you worked at a toy store, some would avoid you but others you would see everyday.

Today started off like any other, stocking shelves until the door jingled. Putting the stuffed animal onto the shelf, you looked up and saw a familiar face.

"Hey Daniel!" You called as he walked up to you and gave you a hug.

"So this is where you work." Niel looked around as you nodded. "Do you know a good toy for a beautiful girl that is perfect in every way and that would make her say yes if I asked her out on our first date?" Niel and you had just been best friends forever and he always asked you for advice; so this wasn’t out of the ordinary for him.

Looking around the stuffed animal shelves, you found an adorable bear that was holding a heart between his paws. The bear was all black and they heart was a bright red as the letters ‘Love’ was spelled on the heart in glittery thread.

"This should do it." You looked at the price, "you will be happy to know that it is on a lovers’ sale." You laughed as he smiled taking the bear from your hands gently as he looked it over, then looked back up to you. Bowing you went to put some more things away as he looked around in the stuffed animals. Picking out a frog, he headed to the counter as you smiled at his choices. Checking out the items you rung up his total.

"Would you like these wrapped?" You asked out of protocol.

"No, thanks." He stood there for a while as he put his change into his wallet, as he grabbed his stuffed animals you wrote down some inventory that you needed as you walked around the store lea-surly. Niel kept an eye on you as you walked around the store tapping the pencil onto your pink lips as your hair moved against your skin. Breathing deeply he walked up to you and you turned towards him as you had a confused look on your face.

”__________, will you go out with me on Friday, dinner and a movie. I will pick you up at 7.” Niel spat out as your eyes got wider with every second. “Please…”

"I would love to." You smiled as he held the two stuffed animals that he just bought.

"Good, or else I would have to return these." He joked as he handed you the two stuffed animals and hugged you with a grin on his face. Retracting his arms from you, he skipped out the door as you were left to work with the two stuffed animals that you would take home with you later.

Later that night you set the new additions to your collection on your bed as you ran your fingers through their fur pretending that it was his hair. Dancing around your place, you sang Disney songs as you held the bear between your arms.

A few days later, you had just helped a little customer with his new train set as you looked up at your next costumer.

"Ah Changjo! What can I do for you today?" You smiled as you put the money away in an organized fashion.

"Well… Um… I…" He scratched the back of his neck as he looked around at the empty store, "Would you mind going out with me?"

"Why not!" You smiled and blushed as you completely forgot about your first one that you had set up a couple days ago.

"Great! Can I pick you up at 7 tomorrow for dinner and a movie at your place or games." Changjo said as he bit his lip.

"Perfect. I will see you then." You smiled at him brightly.

"Ah I would also like to buy this please", he pulled out a key chain with his and your initials on it. You checked out his item as you dangled it in front of his face with a playful tease. Changjo took the key chain as he waved back at you before leaving the store.

Friday was upon you as you finished your shift and took a shower before trying to pick out a fun, yet cute outfit for the date that you had tonight. Rifling through your shirts you found a cute pink tank top as you put on a light long sleeved shirt that showed the pink through it. A black leather skirt finished off the outfit as you added low riding black leather boots as you pulled a pinch of hair into a cute clip.

Niel and Changjo walked to your place as they both arrived in front of your door.

"What are you doing here Niel?" Changjo asked

"Well… I asked _______ out on Monday." Niel responded as he twisted the stem of his flower between his fingers.

"I asked her out on Thursday!" Changjo said, "Wait did she say that she would go out with you?"

"Yeah, did she say that to you too?" Niel asked as Changjo sighed in agreement. Knocking on your door they waited for you to explain the situation.

"Coming!" You called as you ran in your heels to get the door. Turning from happy to confused you looked at the two faces and you rolled your eyes back and your head knocked back. "Oh"

”_______, who do you have a date with?” Niel asks as he knew that he asked you first

"Both of you." You said with a disappointed face.

"Who do you want to have a date with?” Changjo asked as he and Niel both held out their flowers for you. Your eyes shuffled from one man to the other as you mind went blank. After a while you still couldn’t decide.

"I’m sorry. I just can’t choose between you two." You left the door open as you ran to your bedroom and closed the door. Both of the guys looked at each other, hating to see you choose between both of them. Entering your apartment with caution they took a spot on your couch. Waiting there a while, Niel finally got up the nerve to knock on your bedroom door.

"Would you mind going on a date with both of us?" Niel asked as you opened the door.

"Would you still want to go out with me?" You asked as you opened the door.

"I would still want to and Changjo wants to too." Niel said as you nodded and he led you out into the living room where a movie was on the TV and blankets and snacks were everywhere.

"We thought that we could have movie night here" Changjo said as you smiled and sat on the couch. Taking off your shoes you snuggled between the two as you watched the movie.

The credits rolled against the screen as you smiled at both of the sleepy guys that were on either side of you.

"Thank you guys, this was the best date ever." You said ruffling up each of their heads of hair.

"Ah it was fun ________," Changjo said as a yawn escaped his lips.

"Would you mind answering one question for me?" Niel asked as he gave a nod to Changjo.

"Sure, anything." You said unsurely

"Who would you like to go on another date with, who was better?" Niel asked as you looked at Changjo then back to Niel.

"Why do you make me choose?" You whined

"We don’t want to push you or to hurt each other." Changjo said on behalf of Niel. You sat there trying to think.

"You promise that you will still be my friend if I choose one of you over the other?" You glanced at both of them again as they nodded. "Ok… in that case…. I choose….

(Choose the appropriate chapter for your choice)