Moves

Moves - Myungsoo

Beautiful buildings surrounded you as you put your hood over your head to try and not be noticed as you entered into Woollim ent. The receptionist smiled and waved you one as you walked leasurly to Infinite’s practice room. Peeking through the windows, you finally found your fiance, Myungsoo. With a smile on your face, you opened the door just as he finished his dance and looked at you with a tired smile.

"What are you doing here?" Myungsoo breathlessly said as you smiled.

"I thought that I would pick you up." You fiddled with your hands as he let out a breathy laugh and ran up to you, wrapping you in a tight hug.

"Ok, I will be back. I just have to tell the manager that I am leaving." He kissed your forehead as you nodded. Myungsoo walked out of the room as you plugged in your phone to the speaker system.

Choosing one of your favorite songs you moved in front of the mirrors as you let your body move you to the music. It was an up tempo song that you would most likely find in the club, but it was one of your favorites. Moving your hips with ease and your hands running through your hair, you just let yourself go. Loosing yourself in the song, Myungsoo walked through the door and walked around to the little closet to grab his things. Just them he looked at you, with your y dancing. His face dropped as a smile slid onto his face as his hand ruffled up his hair.

Watching the rest of your routine you stopped and walked over to unplug your phone as Myungsoo made his entrance.

"Ready to go?" He asked not hinting to anything that he had seen before.

"Of course!" You slid your phone into your pocket as you took his hand and walked down the hall to the lobby.

The breeze hit your warm skin and his as you both took in a deep breath and let it out slowly. Slowly walking to your place he swung your hands in between the two of you.

"Did you have fun today jagi?" Myungsoo asked vaguely.

"I did, I love the speaker system in the studio." You said as a smile curled onto your lips.

"I love dancing to it, it just makes you feel so alive." Myungsoo tried to coax you to admit that you were dancing.

"Me too." He caught you now.

"You just looked so pretty when you were dancing. I just couldn’t help myself." He admitted as you stood cold on the sidewalk. "What?" He turned to you as you blushed.

"You weren’t suppose to see that." You tucked a piece of hair behind your ear as you walked along shuffling your feet.

"I thought that it was really good. Maybe you can teach me some of your moves." Myungsoo said as he walked through your door.

"What like this one?" You moved your hips shyly as he copied you.

"Nope this one." He moved his hips and hand through his hair as you laughed at his imitation of you. You showed him how to personally do it as he followed you. Trotting over to your stereo he plugged in the song as you two danced the night a way together. Showing each other new moves and just expressing yourself.