Chapter 1

Lenses of Love

Chapter 1~

The buzzling sound of the office did not bring any effect toward someone that was busy in the dark room.  Choi Siwon was busy laminating and processing the pictures that he just taken during his trip to the war zone area.  Looking back at the pictures make him relieve that he come back alive.  He also still remember the tears that his mother shed when she welcome him back.  Seeing the tears, he vows to never let his mother to ever feel it again. 

 

KNOCK! KNOCK!

 

‘Siwon hyung…’ Ryewook, the boss PA, peer through the door.  

 

‘Oh… Ryewook-ah… why?’ Siwon ask.

 

‘Hyung…I’m sorry but the boss want to see you.’ Ryewook answer while looking at him.

 

‘Okay then, I’ll be there in a minute. I almost finish.’ Siwon tell Ryewook. Siwon turn to shut the machine that he operated.

 

Ryewook nodded and close the door.

 

~

 

Knock! Knock!

 

‘Siwon? Come in.’

 

‘Hyung.. you looking for me?’ Siwon ask. He quickly enter and sit at the chair in front of his boss.

 

‘Yah!? Where your manners? I’m your boss.’

 

‘Hyung.. the last thing I know I left my manner at home this morning. I forgot to bring it. So…what is it you want to see me’.

 

‘Tsk… if you are not my favorites photographer plus my BABY BROTHER I will surely smack you’.  Jung Yunho, the boss says, shoving his head.

 

Jung Yunho and Choi Siwon is stepbrother.  They have the same mother but different father.  That why their surname were different.  Yunho father had died when he was just 6 years old.  A year later his mother married again and Yunho gain new dad and baby brother that he dotted so much. 

 

‘Hyung~ but you cannot because you loved me right?’ Siwon whine, and showing Yunho his puppy eyes (though he fails miserably).

 

‘yeah..yeah.. Okay, back to business.  As you just finish your assignment, as a reward and compensation AKA moms rules…you will have a vacation…’ Yunho said to Siwon. Siwon quickly interrupted.

 

‘Really hyung?… vacation? Where? When?’ Siwon eagerly ask.  Yunho stares at Siwon.

 

‘As I was saying, you will have your vacation at the place I proposed.’ Yunho continue.

 

‘Hyung..is it another assignment?’ Siwon look at Yunho skeptical.

 

‘There’s a place I want you to go.  It is an island.  However, do not worry its not isolated.  It is actually a beautiful place.  Just that…’

 

‘What?’ Siwon ask.

 

‘The assignment is about a place called ‘Garden of Heaven’. Nothing much, just a few picture of the place.’ Yunho said.

 

‘Garden of Heaven?’ Siwon ask Yunho.  The vacation sound tempting especially an island but the news of another assignment makes him reluctant.  Looking at his brother eyeing him pleadingly make him sigh.

 

‘Okay…’Siwon nodded.

 

‘YES! Thanks bro!’ Yunho shout.

 

‘But!..’ Siwon stop Yunho.  Yunho snap.

 

‘You tell mother. AND I want everything is taken care.  EVERYTHING!’ Siwon spelled it out.

 

‘Don’t worry about mom. I’ll handle her. And yes…everything is being taken care off.’ Yunho tell his brother.

 

‘So..what about this Garden of Heaven that you want me to cover?’ Siwon ask.

 

‘Oh..Okay…Here is the file. Everything is in it.’

 

 

~

 

Meanwhile at some place~

 

KNOCK!KNOCK!

 

‘Yoochun…’

 

The door open and reveal a figure of someone bundle up with blanket.

 

‘Yoochun..’

 

Soft sniffing sound were heard from under the blanket.  The nurse hurriedly walk to the bed.

 

‘Yoochun dear… hey.. stop that. Becky would be sad if she saw you like this.  You promised her to always smile right…’ Nurse Aya try to comfort Yoochun.

 

‘But .~.sniff`.. noona.. ~sniff~.. why she.. have to..leave so..~sniff~ early…~sniff~…She ~sniff~ promised me she will ~sniff~ always be here…~sniff~’

 

‘Yoochun.. she is with you. Here…’ nurse Aya take Yoochun hand and bring it to his heart.  ‘She will always be in your heart Yoochun.. same like all the others.’

 

‘Like Jun Sook hyung?’Yochun ask.

 

‘Yes Yoochun.’ Nurse Aya nodded.

 

‘Like Grandma Haru? And Pig Ajjushi?’ Yoochun ask again.

 

‘Yoochun… not Pig Ajjushi. Yes Yoochun…like everyone else that has left us.’ Nurse Aya shook her head.

 

‘But…Becky is still small.  Who will look after her? Sing to her when she cannot sleep?’

 

‘Don’t worry, everyone else is looking and taking care of her. Okay.. .’

 

‘Promise?’ Yoochun look at Nurse Aya.

 

‘Promise.’ Nurse Aya smile at Yoochun.  ‘Now, show me your smile.’

 

Yoochun smile shyly at Nurse Aya.

 

‘There it is, the smile.’

 

 

 

AN UPDATE AFTER A LONG WHILE.

PS: THANK SOOOO MUCH TO CacaAja for the comment. You make me want to continue this. ^_<

Till next time.

Comment is highly appreciated. ^_^