A year later

Young and Beautiful

Chapter 3

 

"Hey Taemin .. good luck on your first day at Starbucks." The manager patted Taemin's shoulder, he only could puffed his cheeks. It's his first day working at Starbucks and he already feel nervous and scared. "Oh..thank you! I'll do well~" Taemin replied, cheerfully.

"The shop is opening in ten more minutes! get your aprons, hats on already!" the manager shouted. "Neh!" everybody shouted back, with enthusiastic. Taemin look around, finding for his apron and hat, "oops where is mine?" he thought, rummaging at his locker.

"Is this yours?" an apron and a hat was infront of him, "oh yeah.. thank you" he bowed, "ah nevermind, you're the new kid." The guy said, "anyways my name is Jonghyun. The Naruto look alike~" he introduced, smirking all the way. "hahah you don't look like," Taemin giggled. "My name is Taemin though, if you don't know." He nodded.

"The shop is open!" the waitress and waiter cheered.

"Goodluck!" Jonghyun whispered, giving him an assured smile.

I hope so.

He look around for a new customer, watching random passer-bys walking by their shop. It was already hard to attract customers to the cafe and Taemin felt like giving up until a guy step onto the cafe.

"Heyyyyy!" Jonghyun was abit casual when he greeted the customer, but nobody said anything so he thought it was normal to greet a customer like that.

Soon a middle-aged woman entered the cafe and Taemin is ready to greet her.

"Supppppppppp~"

and bam all the workers gave Taemin a confused look. "Oh ..have i done something..wrong?" he mumbled. The middle-aged lady only gave Taemin a dirty look. yep he did something wrong. "What are you doing..? MR.LEE?" oh no..

"Nothing manager-shii" Taemin bowed apologetically. "Greet them with respect, they are our customers," he smiled, patting Taemin's head. Taemin blushed shamefully. He searched for Jonghyun, and his eyes landed on the white coloured hair, must be him.

He tapped Jonghyun's shoulder lightly, "yes..?" he turned, "I did something wrong." Taemin mumbled, "hmm what did you do?" he replied.

"You greeted the customer so casually and I thought it was okay..and I did so." Taemin pouted. "Aigoo..you mean our first customer?" and Taemin nodded, "That's Minho, our regular customer, no doubt that he will ever miss to come to our cafe everymorning, he is my friend." Jonghyun chuckled, introducing his friend.

Taemin literally facepalm, he bowed at Jonghyun's friend. Didn't pay much attention, "hyung..I'll be going to the room." and there Taemin goes.

"ohhhh who is that chick?" Minho smirked, "that is Taemin, he is new."

Minho watched Taemin walked back to the room. "a new guy..?"

 

A/n: I'm sorry for the late update ;n; but atleast I updated right..? c: