Final

Chen and You

Fans always knew when the EXO members are going anywhere. When they are going, who they’re with, why they’re going. They basically know everything.

Who leaked the information, nobody ever knows. So when they boys decided to follow Wufan back home to Canada, they didn’t tell anybody except for their manager and when they went to the airport, guess what?

They could check their manager off the list because there was not one soul of EXO fans there.

“This is so surreal.” Jongin and Sehun said.

“Oooohhhh. Maknaes knows a big word. Oww!” Tao taunted them only to get hit by both of them.

“No, they’re right. There’s no one here. God, I missed this feeling.” Joonmyun told them while he spreads out his arm and twirls around.

But he was stopped with Wufan pushing him from behind and towards to the gate.

“Come on Tinker Bell. We have to get on to the plane now if we ever want to get on Neverland alive. You can never know how the fans think. Probably they’re behind these store rooms, waiting for us to walk by and kidnap us and take us to their homes where we will never be seen ever again!”

Wufan’s imagination exploded as always which always frightened the oldest member and Kyungsoo would always be comforting Minseok while glaring holes at Wufan’s ugly face.

“Come on you guys. Let’s get going.” Luhan told them.

“Canada, here we come!” Jongdae shouted out and cheers erupted from the members as the thought of spending a week without fans and paparazzi.

14 hours later

“Oh my God, my back.” Tao said as he cracks his back, his neck, his fingers, his legs, and which ever part of the body that can make that satisfying noise.

“Ugh, bone cracking. CHILLS.” Chanyeol said as he cringes from the noise Tao was making.

“Wufan, is anybody picking us up?” Yixing asked as he wrapped his arms around the taller male and pouts at him tiredly. Wufan just smiles at him and nodded at him as he ruffles the slightly smaller Chinese man.

“Oh! There she is! Mom!” He shouts as he waves his hands around and he rushes over to his most loved person in the whole world, members aside of course.

They hugged and Wufan kisses his mom’s head and he steps aside and introduces the boys again after a long time. They’ve never met Kris’s mom in real life but they’ve talked over Skype before.

They were all formality but his mom ignored it and just hugs them as if they were her missing sons and they leaned into the hugs as it gives out motherly vibes and they kinda missed it.

Although it did annoyed Wufan as they were taking their sweet time to hug his mom so he pulled her away and clutched her tightly to him while he growls “MY MOM. MINE.” at them while her mum just laughs at his possessiveness and the boys trying to pry her away from Wufan.

Wufan asked for the keys to the car and threw one at Minseok and told him to keep up with him as he drives the other car with his mum in tow.

Minseok smirked over at Wufan as he obviously underestimates his driving skills. Wufan knew that look and as usual, the two of them had to compete with each other.

“Kids, you might want to buckle up your seat belts.” Joonmyun and Wufan mom told the others whereas Luhan was already in the front seat, seat belt clutched tightly in his hands and around his body for safety measures.

20 minutes later.

“Oh sweet ground! Never will I ever let you guys take the wheels after this! You both are mad!” Luhan jumps out drastically out of the car as he worships the ground he thought he’d never see again.

“Oh come on! Don’t be such a drama queen Luhan!” Minseok said while laughing with Wufan and the both of them walking back to the house.

“DEMONS!” He shouted at their back.

The members too, got out with shaky legs from the car and grabbed their luggage and Jongdae was the last one to take his luggage and Wufan’s mom was there too.

“So Chen-”

“Jongdae ma’am.”

“Sorry honey. Jongdae, Wufan tells me that you like listening to Pierce The Veil?”

Jongdae turned to her, shocked that an adult knows the post-hardcore band. She smiles at him while fishing out something from the back of her jeans.

“Tada! This is for you. I wanted to get presents for every one of you and by pure luck, the band were stopping by here. Wufan told me you listen to his songs and you were really into Pierce The Veil.”

His hands grabbed the edge of the ticket while staring in amazement at it. He could finally go see them!

“I-I don’t know what to say.” Moved by his leader’s mom’s actions, tears gathered up in his eyes.

“Aww don’t cry hun. I just want you to have a fun and relaxing teenage week here that’s all. Nothing more. You guys just don’t get enough free time for yourself.”

As she finished her sentence, she was soon engulfed Jongdae’s big hug and she chuckling as he was saying thank you over and over again.

Wufan came out looking for his mom as he was screaming from his room and got no response from his sweet beloved mother. He couldn’t believe what he was seeing. He lets her out of his sight for a second and s were already trying to steal his spot.

“Yah! That’s my mom!” He rushes over to the two of them and wrenched his mom away from teary-eyed-moved Jongdae who then proceeds to hug the leader instead.

“You have the best mom ever duizhang. Thank you.”

“I know. Now let me go you crying baby. I’m guessing you gave him the tix already mom?”

“Yupe.”

“Good. Now let me go, get inside and remember this Jongdae, don’t try to steal my place in my mom’s heart.”

“God, you’re such a momma’s boy.”

Wufan just ignores what he said and instead just carried his chuckling mum in his arms into the house and Jongdae following behind screaming at his leader’s back, asking to help him with the luggage.

Really, with the way they look, you least expected this kind of behaviour from them good lookin’ boys.

 

The Next Few Days

True to Kris’ mum’s words, they were having fun like the teenagers they were. It’s not that they don’t get any freedom at all but it sure does feel nice to walk along with the crowd and no crazy fans trying to smother them.

That night, Chen wore his pretty awesome graphic singlet, a cap, and three quartered pants with sneakers. It was going to be a humid night so he’s prepared to sweat while singing along to their songs.

“”Kim Jongdae, get your down here this instant. What is taking you so long up there?”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah, I’m coming!” He shouted back from his temporary room.

He rushes down and was greeted with the boys all dressed up as well.

“Where are you guys going? Are you coming with me too?”

“No. It would badly if you were the only one who gets to go out tonight so we’re going out too!” Minseok told him and Tao, Sehun and Jongin was jumping up and down.

“We’re going to catch a movie and too bad for you because you’re going to be busy mingling with sweating and smelling people while we enjoy the cool breeze of aircon at the movie theatre!” Sehun said while poking his tongue at Jongdae.

“Pssh. Whatever maknae. I don’t care for all of that you said just now. I’m going to see my favourite band and nothing can bring me down from that high.”

“Not even me?” The taller leader’s voice was heard from behind him and he turned to see Wufan with a ticket that looks exactly like the one Wufan’s mum gave him in between Wufan’s fingers.

“For real dude?! You’re going to join me?! Sweet!” Jongdae high-fived the ever so face but grinning Wufan and off the EXO beings to their desired destination with promises of safety and good behaviour to Wufan’s mum.

Just like what he said to the members, the leader and him were mingling around with smelling and sweating people who were fans of PTV. Groupies were screaming for Vic the drummer while the rest of the crowd sang together with the vocal Mike Fuentes, or at least they tried to.

Then came Jongdae’s favourite song which was “Hold On Till May”. Here, as always, the members on stage told the crowd to hold hands and have a moment of silence for the soul of the girl in the song.

Everyone did without hesitation and Jongdae was no exception except when he turned, he fell in love. Okay, maybe not in love but he sure was falling for her and “her” was no different.

They both smiled at each other and said “hi” at the same time and they were grinning at the same time too!

Jongdae raised his hand and asked for hers to join his.

“Umm, yeah. I’m gonna need your hand.”

“Oh yeah, sure, have it! I mean, aaahh, here.” She slid her hand to his and held on tightly.

They both bow down their head and gave a moment for the girl in the song as requested. When they were done, both tried to peek at each other but got caught at the same time.

“Hi again.” Jongdae said.

“Hi again.”

“I’m Jongdae but you can call me Chen. It’s easier that way.”

“Ah. I’m Crystal. You can call me Cris.”

“Oh? I have a friend name Kris.”

“Really? I don’t think the spelling would be the same though.”

“Yeah probably not.”

They didn’t realize that the friend they were talking about was just right behind them for they were so engrossed in each other. Not only that, the way they were still holding hands seemed so natural, even if they just met.

Wufan cleared his throat and both Jongdae and Crystal turned around to look at him.

“Aren’t you going to introduce me Dae?” Wufan asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Of course. Cris, this is my friend I was talking about. Kris, meet Cris. Cris, meet Kris.” Jongdae laughed a bit at how he introduced the two considering the fact they have the same way to pronounce their names.

“Whoa. You’re good looking.” Cris said out loud and Wufan had to raise his eyebrows in appreciation for her bravery of telling him that. Not many can tell him that.

“Thanks. You’re not bad yourself.” Wufan smiled at her and Jongdae’s smiley face fell a bit when his leader complimented the girl, in fear of that the girl would like the leader more than him.

I mean, how could she not when the guy is obviously way, way, way better looking than Jongdae.

But Jongdae didn’t have to worry ‘cos Cris likes Chen’s kind of guy more than Kris’ kind of guy. Kris’ kind is hard to maintain for a girl like Cris.

“I’ll leave you guys to yourself then. I see people I know there.” Wufan pointed to the front and walked away leaving them alone.

“He’s a real and living hottie. Whoa.”

“Yeah, he is.” Chen grumbled a bit.

“But his kind is hard on my ego. Makes me feel unsecured and everything.”

“TOTALLY. I mean, my kind would be better for you right?” Chen’s over excited response and clutching tightly onto the girl’s hand.

“Totally.” She grinned at him and Chen freaking blushed which in turn made her blush.

When the song ended, Chen picked up the courage to ask her.

“You wanna go somewhere?”

“I’d like that.” Cris said and off they went, hand still intact together and Wufan smiling proudly from afar.