3

Smile Again, My Housekeeper.

Urban Zakapa- Whenever You Need Me


 

“Can I sit here?”

Kris pulls his head up, same with his friends to see who is speaking. Jia Li just smirked and pulls the empty chair beside him without waiting any words from the giant and sit down.

 Jia Li casually scanned the surrounding where she saw students start to whisper about her. But she cares less. She already used all people in this prestigious school never welcomed her here. She was known as problematic student but since rumors stated that she is daughter of the second donator for this school, none dare to touch her.

The table where all EXO members were gathering suddenly silent, they keep glaring at Jia Li. They are not happy with this. With Jia Li sat with them.

Honestly, Kris was secretly observed her for these past few days. It has been three months the girl transfer here. For him, there is something unusual about her. Just, he doesn’t how to explain.

The girl also not spoken except drank her milk and eat an apple, for her lunch. It’s really different from the usual Jia Li. After finished it, she stand up and throw the rubbish to dustbin and walked away from the cafeteria.

“She’s really something.” Comment Baekhyun.

The members just shrugged and continue dig their lunch.

“I’m done” suddenly Kris and stand up with his tray. Before s can say something, he already had gone from cafeteria.

Kris looks around and tries to find Jia Li. There is something that he needs to ask from that girl. Even the reality is they are seatmates but they are rarely to talk especially when Jia Li spent most her times with sleeping.

But one thing that Kris really admires about her is her smart brain and calmness. With her sleeping head, suddenly she sweep away title of best student from Suho and surprised everyone with her straight A in test. She became no. 1 in school and no one can challenge her even the former best student, Suho and Kris.

“Are you looking for me?”

Kris turns around.

Jia Li smirked and pushes her body from the wall. With hands inside the pockets, confidently she faced with Kris.

“Look like you have a lot of things in your minds, Yi Fan.”

For Kris, only his family members are allowed to call him as Yi Fan but this girl act that they are so familiar and close.

“Don’t you remember me?”

Kris frowned.

“Y-you...” his eyes widened. Something crossed in his mind.

“Yes, it’s me.”

“What are you doing here? Wait a minutes… if you’re here, where is she? Where is Jia Li?!”

Jia Lia heartlessly chuckled, “I think you already lost your memory. We only separate for five years. It’s me, Yi Fan. Don’t you recognize me? I’m Jia Li. Hua Jia Li, your future fiancée.”

“No. You are not Jia Li!”

“I’m Jia Li, Yi Fan.”

 

 

 

“No. You are not Jia Li!”

Sara turns her head, seeing Kris yelling in his dream. His sweat start to wet his forehead and he grips the blanket in frustrated.

Sara slowly walks near him and touch his hand. After that, Kris suddenly calm and his forehead not wrinkled anymore. But his breathe still fast just like after had long run. She touches his cheek with back of her finger and slowly rubs it to not wake up her master.

“Just…let her go.” Sara whispered.

Then, she walks to near a table, staring at a photo of Kris and a beautiful girl. His fiancée. Both of them look so happy.

Sara stared at it for a few minutes before turning back again at the sleeping Kris. A calm snore can be heard this time. Maybe the nightmare already has gone.

Sara comes near again, and tugs in the blanket over his chest and touches his hair.

“And… I will try to let her go too. Even hard for me to forgive her.”

Her tears suddenly fall on Kris’s cheek.

 

The door closed but the room not silent anymore. A beautiful music coming from a music box near the photo frame was eating up the entire silent.

Making Kris fallen into deep the dreamland.

 

 

Sara changed her clothes into a simple grey t-. She put smoky eye shadow on her eyes and wearing back her favorites lip piercing on her bottom lip. Grab her hoodie sweater; she stepped out from her room.

Time showed now is 2.30 am.

But Sara has a place to go in this early morning. Since tomorrow is her offday, she pretty sure that her master never care where is she going now.

A car was waiting for her and without hesitant, Sara enter it at back seat passenger.

“Good Morning, Miss Hua.”  Greet the driver from the review mirror with a smile.

“Good morning, Dae. Nice to meet you again.”

“My pleasure, Miss. Where is our direction?”

“Heaven.”

Sara throws her empty sight out of the window. The driver silently sighed seeing the lifeless of his Young Mistress. Her soul was dead for years ago. Only her body stayed alive. Her painful wound being betrayed by the most important person in her life cannot be easily erased.

He was there.

Where the tragedy happened, he was there. Seeing everything. All the betrayals.

 

 

 

“Let me go!”

Dae turn his head around. He heard something. That’s his Young Mistress’s voice. Panicky if something bad happened to her, he run nowhere to find her. From earlier, he already had bad feeling. Even Miss Hua was ordering him leaving her at the hill alone, he was broke the order. He was driving back again to the place after half way.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry…” a girl cried because of guilty spread over her heart. But she cannot turn back again. It’s too late for her.

Again, he heard a loud screaming and that time, Dae’s eyes caught someone else was runaway. He frozen in his place when seeing a very familiar girl drove away from the place.

Luckily, that girl never notices him and this time the screaming changed to crying hard.

“Miss Hua!”

His eyes widened when seeing Miss Hua was half dying with her face and body was burned by acid.

 

“Are you okay, Miss Hua?” asked Dae, to kill the silent inside the car.

“That time…” Sara opens her dry lips, still staring at the night view.

“Why are you saving me, Dae? Why don’t you let me die so that…”

“Because you’re not deserved to die.”

Sara lifted her head, meeting eyes with her driver through the review mirror. He smiles. “And because, I owe you my life once. You save me, and it was my turn to pay back. I wish, I can see your smiles again, Miss Hua.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

If I am you, everything is gonna be okay. If he loved me, not you, everything will be okay.