1/1

(Special Oneshot) L.E.A.V.I.N.G...

He's leaving for good...

 


 

"Dongho!" Soohyun came into the dorm in storm. Dongho was sitting there on the couch with a smile. He was waiting for the others to come home.

"Hi, hyung." Dongho smiled. Soohyun's eyes were teary.

Dongho gasped when Soohyun suddenly hugged him tight. The others just entered the dorm.

"Yah, what's wrong with you hyung? It's too tight." Dongho patted Soohyun's back slightly. He was chuckling.

Soohyun bit his lips.

"Please, tell me it's just a rumour." Dongho smiled and loosened Soohyun's hugs.

"Sit here, hyung." Dongho patted the seat beside him. Soohyun just obeyed and sat.

"Dongho." Dongho looked up and met Kevin's eyes.

"Hyungs, come and sit together." Dongho said with his eye smiles. It showed happiness.

But to see that one smile, all of their heart shattered.

Eli, Hoon and Kevin sat on the same couch. Kiseop sat on the cover beside Kevin's legs while AJ sat on the single seated couch.

Dongho smiled to each of them.

"Have a nice day today?" Dongho asked.

"Don't sound like a big hyung there. It's weird." Eli said. Dongho chuckled.

"Arasseo~" Dongho aegyoed. AJ and Hoon crept a smile.

"Dongho...that news..." Kevin asked reluctantly.

"It's true."

A silence engulfed them then. Dongho just smiled while the other stayed silent. Soohyun sniffled, making Dongho turned to him.

"Hey, are you crying hyung?" Soohyun shook his head and looked away.

Dongho huffed and hugged him by the shoulder. Soohyun bit his lips.

"When I made the decision, I know you're the one who will understand me most and won't cry when you guys know it..but I was wrong..."

Soohyun shook his head. "I'm not crying."

To hear that lines, the others started to tear up. Kevin wiped his tears.

Dongho patted Soohyun's back. "Arasseo, hyung."

They again felt into silence.

"Dongho." Dongho looked up when AJ called for his name. AJ formed a smile.

"I'm supporting your decision. Doing things without passion, like living without soul. I understand that feeling." AJ said. Dongho smiled.

"Thank you hyung."

"I...respect that but I can't see you go." Kevin said suddenly. Dongho smiled to the vocalist.

"Kevin hyung, people comes and go. Nothing will stay forever." Kevin shook his head.

"Still...I..." Dongho got up and hugged Kevin. Kevin hugged him back, tight.

"No crying, neh?" Kevin gripped Dongho's cloths. Dongho just smiled.

"I hope you can rest well, Dongho." Hoon said. Dongho nodded.

"Maknae~~" Kiseop gained Dongho's attention. Kevin let go of Dongho and gave Kiseop time to hug Dongho.

"Hey, why everybody act like I'm going today? Don't be like this..." Dongho said.

"Ouh, uri maknae grown up well, I guess?"

All of them turned to the door.

"Hyung!" Alexander and Kibum smiled to them.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

9 of them settled in a room. All of them were looking through the menu.

"On my treat today." Dongho said.

"Eh. No, maknae. Why should you treat us? Let me." Kibum said.

"Ani, I should treat you guys." Alexander said.

Soohyun put up his hands. "No more fighting, just let me pay for it. Now, order."

All of them smiled.

"Now, you really look a leader, Soohyun." Alexander commented. Soohyun smirked.

"After some years taking care of these 6 childish guys, I'm used to it." Soohyun said. All of them smiled.

"Hey, no oily for you, Dongho yah." Kevin said loudly. Dongho shot him a glare.

"Aish, hyung~~"

"A no is a no." Kevin said strictly. Eli chuckled to see Dongho's pout.

All of them made the order when they decided their foods.

"It's a bliss to get together like this..." Hoon blurted out. Dongho smiled.

"Thanks to me then." Dongho said.

Kiseop and Kevin turned to him. Dongho chuckled.

"Yeah, if I'm not making a big decision like that, maybe Kibum hyung and Xander hyung didn't come to meet us."

"Hey, don't make us like a bad person." Kibum snapped. Dongho chuckled.

"And tho! Don't say nonsense like that, Dongho. That's not funny." Soohyun said in cold tone.

The atmosphere turned gloomy again.

"Dongho, can't you..." Eli didn't finish his words.

"Hyungs..." Dongho looked at each of them.

"I'm taking this decision for me and the groups. For our own good." Dongho turned to Soohyun. The leader was smiling.

Dongho continued. "If I'm lacking passion, if I don't have the heart and keep asking myself what am I doing, it will give a bad effect, for me and group. That's why I'm leaving."

Alexander smiled. 'You become more mature, maknae. I'm proud of you.'

"Don't be so sad like this. You guys just okay when we're leaving." Kibum said.

"We're not okay that time, Kibum." Soohyun said. Kibum smiled.

"Okay, okay." Kibum put up his hand, surrendered.

Dongho smiled to Kevin. "Don't be sad, Kevin hyung."

Kevin just nodded.

The food arrived.

"Now, let's eat first."

XXXXXXXXXXXX

Soohyun knocked the door. Dongho looked up. The maknae smiled his eye smile.

"Packing?" Dongho nodded and turned to his things again.

"Can I help?"

Dongho smiled. "Most welcome."

Soohyun smiled and joined Dongho. Dongho chuckled. For sometime, those two were talking and chuckling together.

"I'm going to miss you maknae..." Soohyun said suddenly.

Dongho smiled again. "I will miss you too hyung. And the others too."

Soohyun sighed. "Stop forming a smile, Dongho. It looks terrible."

Dongho raised his brow. "Wae?"

"It's fake, right?" Dongho's face dropped a bit but he smiled again.

"Ani~ I'm smiling sincerely." Soohyun stared at Dongho. He hugged Dongho suddenly.

"I hate it when you act strong." Dongho chuckled. But soon enough, his chuckle turned to sobs.

"And I hate it when you hit it right. You always can read my heart." Dongho said while sobbing.

"Cause you didn't hide it well from me." Soohyun said. Dongho hugged Soohyun tighter.

"I felt guilty hyung. I know, I won't regret this but...leaving you guys..."

Soohyun patted his backs.

"You're the baby maknae after all..." Soohyun let out a soft chuckle before continued, "I know you're doing the right thing, for our own good."

Dongho smiled a bit. "Yes, this leave...I'm leaving for good."

Soohyun sniffled. Dongho chuckled.

"Don't cry hyung."

"You're crying too."

"You make me cry just now."

"And I wanna join you." Dongho smiled. He patted Soohyun's back before loosened the hug.

"Thanks hyung, for everything." Soohyun smiled.

"I'm the leader, I'm your hyung. I'm doing the best for you. No need to thank me." Dongho smiled.

Knock.

They looked at the door. Their manager was there. Dongho smiled.

"Wait, hyung." Their manager nodded.

Soohyun turned to Dongho. "Dongho?"

"Can you leave me and hyung for a while?" Soohyun looked confuse. He just nodded and left the room.

But without he noticed, someone grabbed him from behind and he fell asleep after inhaled something.

XXXXXXXXXXXX

"Dongho! Maknae!"

Soohyun scrunched his nose to hear the loud voice of Kiseop.

"Yah, keep it low!" Soohyun groaned.

"Hyung, hyung. Wake up, Dongho is missing."

Soohyun shot his eyes open. He saw Eli and Kiseop stood in front of him.

"Mworagu?"

"Dongho...he's left." AJ came with a letter in his hand. Soohyun quickly got up and grabbed the letter. Kevin and Hoon were there at a side with Hoon calmed down the girly vocalist.

 

Hyungs...

I guess by the time you guys saw this letter...I already left. Don't be sad as I'm not saying proper goodbye. But I do believe, we will meet someday again, so we don't need that right? If I have time, I will come to visit you guys.

I left to somewhere to sort things and make me understand myself back. I'm leaving for good remember? Don't worry, I'm not leaving without someone sent me away, Kibum hyung and Xander hyung are here for me.

Keep going and moving on, UKISS. I will be supporting hyung always. Make people love us more, and always thinking of our fans, KISSME as the no.1 in our hearts. Send them my hugs and kisses. Tell them I love them and don't be sad over my leaving...

And lastly, hyungs. Don't cry, neh? Especially, you Kevin hyung. Don't worry about me. Eli hyung, take a good care of Kevin hyung, arasseo? Kiseop hyung, enjoy your life and be dorky forever...kkk~ AJ hyung, Hoon hyung, even though our time together was a bit short but I do love you hyungs. AJ hyung, don't worry too much about your appearance, you're awesome these days. Hoon hyung, take care of your health too, don't overwork neh?

And Soohyun hyung, you're the leader, take a good care of each of them. I know you're doing your best everytime but don't pressure yourself. Take care of your health too. Be careful when you're going out, make sure to wear thick clothes when it's cold. You're the one who easily get cold compared to the other. Keep leading them for the best.

Hm, it's too long already. Kkk~ don't worry, we will meet again someday. Don't be sad, promise me? ^^ Thanks for everything, hyungs. XOXOXO

SHIN DONGHO, UKISS EX-Maknae

 

Soohyun wiped his tears. "Nappeun..."

Kiseop facepalmed himself and sobbed. Eli patted his back, comforting him. AJ just stood there with already teary eyes.

"We know you're leaving for good, but tears...it can't stop..." Soohyun mumbled.

Eli turned to Soohyun. "We just pray for his best."

Soohyun nodded. "I know."

"We won't forget you, Dongho." AJ said.

"No such thing like ex-maknae..." Hoon said. All of them nodded.

"We will stay strong, with his support, we will keep going on." Kiseop said. They nodded.

"He's leaving for good." Kevin muttered. All of them just stayed silent.

Soohyun folded the letter.

"He's leaving, for real..."

 


 

...He left.....we respect.....but still with tears...

-ranasungmin-

(16/10/13 5.45PM-6.11PM)