Giveaway of a lifetime (Part 1)

Will you love me {hiatus}

"Son, make sure you clean up while me and your mother are out, and be good, understand?" My parents were going out for the third time this week. Guess that marriage seminar really worked. They aren't fighting anymore, thank God. "I understand. Have fun..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes, Jongin they're gone........Yeah, look just come over for a bit, I have food and stuff....Yeah alright, ok..Bye." You would think being the only child,and being alone in a house full of things to do, I could stand being alone for a few hours. But as I got older, the more I hated being alone. Thankfully I had friends from school to help keep me company from time to time. It would be nice if I had a girlfriend, but it seems as if those only exist in movies and children's tales. 

"So I was talking to this girl right, and I mean she was kinda cute, well not really, but she had a cute smile.. I think you should give her a try, you know take her out or something? That new movie is coming out soon," "Jongin, look, I appreciate you doing this for me, but I will be fine. I don't absolutely have to have a girlfriend, I can wait." I looked up to see Jongin looking at me as if I had just lied about everything, which I did. "Stop lying Sehun. You're terrible at that." We both laughed and continued watching TV. 

'Looking for a way to get away from the everyday hustle and bustle? Come to Hawaii! Nice beaches, and lots to do!' "Man, how awesome would that be, get out of this freezing cold weather and go to Hawaii? I bet there's tons of hot women in Hawaii.. We need a vacation anyway.." Jongin was right. Getting out of this frost bitten torture would be the best vacation anyone could ask for. 'Call 1-800-644-9789 to enter a giveaway of a lifetime! You and five friends on an all expense paid vacation to the sunny island of Hawaii!' Jongin and I looked at each other at the same time, and I knew exactly what he was thinking...