Is that it ?

One minute

READ

First of all thanks for my 2 subscribers TT , second , This Part of the story will be based on what normally Teens & their parents argue about , Small things or big ; when the understanding of the a 'subject' isn't interpretated in the same way.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In Normal families , understanding & tolerant parents hit their child , when there is no use in talking , when the kid just won't get.

" When there is a reason"

However it can get out of control , The stress is up , the slight affair seems huge , then it can hurt to no end .

--------------------------------------------

Today Key's jaw was swollen , his head was sore , it felt like a monstrous closet  smashed him.

"Dizziness"

was the matching word that described his state . The feline eyes boy was now staring at the PC screen blankly , trying to figure out what has he done to deserve such a treatment , memories flew in his mind like a thunderstorm , act by act word by word.

Flash back 

Morning 10:00 AM

"Yah ! you moron get your hand of my food !"

It went black for a second , Kiboem was trying to absorb what just happened , clinching his teeth ..fighting the urge to cry. .

The freshman's arm was aching so was his jaw & head.

" Was I punched ?"

"Wait ? , Of course stupid Kibeom"

"But why ? & from who ?"

The next thing he heard , was his mother's yelling & nagging at him, cursing him to shut the hell up also other stuff that were incomprehensible to the boy.

But why was all that for ?

Not for the food , obviously (?)

"Just think a bit Key.."

"Don't tell me , I know."

The day before 11:05 PM

-Umma ~~ I'm hungry ...

Chanted the young boy from the stairs 

-There is some leftover in the fridge , you can microwave it .

This was an ordinary conversation..

"Reflect more."

-By the way , Your computer schedule will be on Saturday not Sunday anymore.

-But Mom ! There is nothing aired on that day , plus the fashion show is always on Sunday , pleeeasse~~

-I said no , Don't you understand ?

-But Please ? You were okay with it thou..

-Kim Kibeom! Why are you this  stubborn ? Do you need to argue with everything i say ? Besides , because of you , your sister can't study properly ! Thus if she fail , it'll be all your fault.

-What ? This and that are two different things!

-It'll be your fault.Plus if you don't do as i say , I'll break that engine on your head.Fair and square.

-But..

- I said GO.

Nagging , Nagging. 

Certainly 

"Is this what happened ? Is this little argument the cause of all this mess ?

My sister's fate is based on my computer schedule ?

how is that even possible?

Give me a Brea..."

"Shut up."

One person, only one person , was needed at this moment , Key's strength , savior.

"Hyung"

"Where are you hyung ?'

This word echoed over and over again on the boy's mind , he needed to talk to him , he needed to  sort out , what has he done wrong ? Was that statement given by his mother was true ? Was Those punches he received as a morning greeting by his Mom were worth it ? Did he really sin ?

End of the flash back

Kim Kiboem , Knew nothing  ,life seemed perfect but perfect things never seemed to last , this was only the tip of the ice-berg .

There'll be more; waiting a head of the little Kim.

When he'll have to cry tears of silver & scream notes of desperation that everyone would rush to catch.

When a father & a mother combine , when a sister use it as a winning slot , when the bitter sweetness of Unknown feeling get involved, there is nought to do.

just to sit & pray.