Final

Imperfections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

----------------------------------------------------

Let me tell you something about being imperfect

----------------------------------------------------

 

 

Wu Kyungsoo is a perfectionist, just like his mother, Joonmyun. He does not tolerate even the smallest mistake. He always wants things to be perfect; which is one of the reasons on why the relationships he had never last long. Every littlest thing never remains unnoticed by that petite male and if he happened to spot any flaw, he’ll criticized people openly without caring about anything. Because he’s badass like that. He does not care if people addressed him as the most boring and rude person on earth.

And then there’s Park Chanyeol came into his life. Park Chanyeol is probably the dumbest, goofiest, and the most idiot person Kyungsoo had ever met in his entire life. That big ogre’s grin manages to scare little kids and his laugh… let’s just say baby seal’s laughter sounds more pleasant to ones ear than Chanyeol’s laughter. Every smallest thing could distract him. Kyungsoo does not even know how the hell that giant manages to hold captive his icy full-of-sarcasms-and-criticisms heart.  Their first meeting was about 2 years ago, where Chanyeol suddenly laugh his obnoxious laughter during physics class, causing all eyes to land on him. Kyungsoo just couldn’t help but rolling his eyes. Just a few months later, they became couple. When Chanyeol said,

“I’ve liked you ever since the day you rolled your eyes on me. You’re really cute and sassy.” He boldly said, in front of Kyungsoo, at the cafeteria.

Kyungsoo blushed madly, “I don’t like you, stupid giant.” He pushed the taller away.

But the giant grins goofily and suddenly, a kiss landed on Kyungsoo’s squish cheek, “Just letting you know that I don’t take no as answer, so, from now on, you’re my boyfriend.” He stated. Kyungsoo wasn’t even given a chance to protest when a kiss landed his lips, shutting him down.

That was when his heart starts beating Chanyeol’s name.

He loves that giant so much. Chanyeol is lovely, cheesy and naïve, like 5 years old boy. He’s like a child who always wanted attention from Kyungsoo. When Kyungsoo absent from school because of slight fever, Chanyeol practically barge into his house like a ing robber, ignoring those stares given by Kyungsoo’s parent and shove all kind of medicines into Kyungsoo’s mouth. When Kyungsoo is stressed with too many home work to do, he always know how to cheer the younger up. Chanyeol is probably all Kyungsoo would ask for.

But, there are few things about Chanyeol that Kyungsoo hates. Chanyeol’s way of thinking is too simple that it almost seems like he’s living his life without any pain or sadness at all. Most of the time, he’ll smile like a stupid giant. He does things without any shame at all. Like kissing Kyungsoo senseless at the cafeteria or the toilet, farting so freely as if it wasn’t a big deal, burping like a gorilla after meal without caring about the disgusted look on everyone’s face, his writings ball, and on top of all, the thing that Kyungsoo cannot stand the most is, his fashion sense. His sense of fashion is probably the worst of the century. But when Kyungsoo complained, he’ll just say, “No one cares anyway.” And kiss Kyungsoo again.

Sometimes, Kyungsoo is worried about their relationship. He loves Chanyeol so much, but that giant’s weird quirks always send Kyungsoo over the edge. There were times where Kyungsoo lost his patience and throw tantrums to Chanyeol. That giant does not complaining at all and just give in to all Kyungsoo’s request. Kyungsoo could see that. Chanyeol always trying his best to whatever Kyungsoo want. He practically never says no to Kyungsoo. Maybe that’s the reason why Kyungsoo and Chanyeol are still together even after 2 years had passed.

Kyungsoo wanted to have a perfect relationship. One like his mother and father has. Their marriage is perfect. They live in peace and full of happiness. Sometimes Kyungsoo do breaks down in front of his mother, confessing everything he felt about their relationship. But his mother would only smile and said, “You know, dear, sometimes those imperfections are what make them perfect.” He never understand what he meant by that, but he never ask more.

 

 

Their relationship last for 5 years. It is surprising how they could actually keep a relationship that is full of bickering and complaints from Kyungsoo for such a long time. No matter how much Kyungsoo complained, Chanyeol never prote

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter