They're Too Good

The Collaboration

Promotions for PSY's Gangnam Style in South Korea have finally finished. HyunA is busy with schedules for an upcoming comeback for 4MINUTE, Troublemaker as well as her solo. She's busy practising for the comebacks at Cube Practise Room, when one of the dancers rush to her with her dazzling cell phone.

"Hyuna! Someone's calling you!"

"Aishh, I was just about to break dance! Who is it?"

"Mianhae, I don't know it's a blocked ID."

"Araso, araso, take a break girls we'll jump back into it in 10!"

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Would this happen to be HyunA-shi?"

"Ne, this is she, waeo?"

"Annyeong-hasimnikka, I am calling to represent Yang Hyun Suk the President of YG, as your company may have told you, another artist has expressed interest in you for a collaboration. As your company has already accepted the offer, we would like you to come to YG HQ for an introduction with the artist and planning the collaboration. Your previous solo comeback 'Melting' has shown that you are capable of co-producing lyrics and we hope to see this tomorrow at 10:30 a.m. sharp. Thankyou for your cooperation, do you have any comments?"

"Err...Ne, kamsahamnida I will be on time."

Hyuna: OMO. Aishhh, this company...always keeping suprises. But why me? They're too good to want to collaborate with me! Cube isn't even part of the big 3! OMO, how am I going to show myself? So embarrassing, but they showed interest...OMO!! No, calm down HyunA, finish practise and go back to the apartment, just calm down!

"Ok ok ok ok, let's get back to work guys we have a lot to do!"

Everyone gathers in their positions ready to practise. They dance hard out until 10 p.m. and HyunA finishes up. Everyone says their goodbyes and HyunA goes back to her apartment. She opens the door and smells a delicious scent. Ahhh, must be Ji Hyun cooking again, what would it be? Steamed fish, spicy pork, mmmm it smells spicy! HyunA walks in to see its maknae So Hyun cooking...ramen. 

"Ehhhhh HyunA look what I made! A delicacy!" So Hyun teases.

"YA! I'm so hungry and that's all we've got?" screams HyunA.

"Ehhhhhhh, calm down I just ordered some pizza and black bean noodles it's ok!" assures Gayoon.

"Oh, guys did you guys know about any other schedules I had that papa Cube didn't tell me? questioned HyunA.

"Ani, wae what's wrong?" asked Ji Yoon. Everyone looks around at each other and all eyes are on HyunA. Sohyun slurps her ramen and everyone stares at her.

"What? I'm hungry, but I'm listening, go ahead unni! said So Hyun.

"Ok, you remember how I featured in PSY's music video ne? Well, they want me to collaborate with another artist and they said our company already approved and I have to go tomorrow, I have no idea who it is, but all I know is that I will be helping with the composition..." Hyuna said nervously.

Everyone looks at each other and then look back at HyunA and scream and shout and through pillows everywhere, So Hyun quickly gets up with a noodle hanging out of in case her ramen soup spilt everywhere.

"YA HYUNA! Your doing so well! Ok ok, just calm down and wear something thats classy but comfortable because everyone in YG is pretty laid back right? And I have no clue who it would be...hmm CL? GDRAGON? A Rapper? or a Singer?" said Ji Yoon.

Everyone was so stoked and jumped on HyunA. 

Ding Dong. The bell rang and Ji Hyun raced to the door to collect the food. They devoured it and finally slept. Everyone slept but HyunA. She was so worried about what would happen tommorow. Ji Yoon was right, I should just be myself and laid back, not too sophisticated on the outside but on the inside you must express yourself! HAJJA HAJJA!  You can do it! She finally fell asleep.

 

Hey Guys, is this Chapter ok? Please leave comments on any improvements :-) I'm enjoying this already let's hope I can keep this up :-)