Love

Cos of this smile

 The weather is so nice raising the sun from the east and giving warmth to the Seoul.In a big house,a young beautiful boy was busy preparing to walk around the park.

"Mom!!!Where is my cloth??!! " Ren shouted from upstair opening all the doors of closet and pulled all clothes from it.

"Ren,what happenin..... OMG!!! Minki!!!Why u are pulling out all clothes??Aish... Look... the whole room is in mess now... " she scolded him collecting the clothes from the floor.But Ren didn't stop his finding.May be he didn't care his mom words.

"Minki!! Stop pulling out now!! tell me what u want.. " Ren knew his mom angry him.His mom didn't use to call his real name but she only called when she was angry him.He stopped and looking at his mom.

"Mom,where is my clothes which I asked u to prepare yesterday?? I didn't find it" he said poutting.

"Aish..are u finding this??Why u didn't ask me since earlier?? I put it on this chair." she said pointing the chair beside Ren's bed.When he saw his clothes,he smiled awkwardly and hugged his mom who looked at him with angry eyes.

"I asked u since eariler but u didn't hear me.So I searched myself.Mianhae oemmaaa... " he whine like a kid kissing her cheeks and his mom couldn't help it but smiled.

"You are so careless.. Ok.. ok..I'll forgive u this time. Now it is late right??u should go now"

"Yes mom.. I'll go now.Cha-cha... Come here!!" cha-cha;Ren's lovely dog;ran to him when she heard his voice.

"Sit down.Now we are going to park now... are u happy right??But u need to wear this collar.. Ok? " he said her while putting this chain on her neck.

"Ok.Let's go ! " he patted her head and then went out from his house.

At park;

"Wow!!!The morning scence is so beautiful!!How about u?? Do u like it??"Ren said smiling widely and looking at cha-cha.But his smile was disappear when he saw her uncomfortable manner.

"cha-cha;what is wrong??"he said her fluff softly.

"Ah.. u feel uncomfortable cos of this collar??Do you want me to remove it?? " She let out small grumble looking at him with puppy eyes and this made him smile.

"Ok..ok.As ur wish my princess... " as soon as he removed this collar,she seemed so happy and ran from the river side to the road.Ren smlied widely until he saw one car was coming towards the direction of his dog.

"OH!!!CHA-CHA!!!! " his eys widen and shouted her name covering his eyes with his hands.He heard the car's brake voice and her scream voice but he didn't dare to open his eyes.He don't wanna see she die under car's wheel.After a while,he heard a little chuckle in front of him & this made him surprised.He opened his eyes and there he saw his dog was hugged by brown haired guy in front of him.This guy smiled at him so beautifully.

"Oh... cha-cha,are u ok??" Ren grabbed his dog from arm of this guy and asked with tears in his beautiful eyes.Then he noticed his manner was rude.He looked at the guy his front "Oh!!How handsome he is... " this is first thought of Ren.He really didn't notice this guy's handsome face cos he was only worry about his pet.and he admit this aslo include his careless habit too...

"Hmm... I m really sorry for my action.I was really worry about her." he said looking at him.

"Oh... it is ok.I understand how much u are worry.I can see your tears.Thank god I stopped the car right time. " he said smiling.Ren felt there was something wrong in his chest.He put his hands to his left chest.His heart beats so fast like it brust out into pieces soon.Why??May be he was shock before.

"Hey...Are u ok?? " this boy asked him with  worried eyes.

"Ah..yes.I am ok.hmm... what is your name??" He knew this is not right time to ask name but he just wanna know.

"My name is Minhyun,hwang minhyun.. You??"

"Ah.. my name is Choi Ren.."

"Ren??What a pretty name??It suit with u "  Minhyun said smiling without knowing his words make Ren blush so hard.Ren like when he smile...Whenever he looked at his eyes his heart beats so fast.There was silence between them but one girl's voice pierced this quiet surrounding.

"Oppa.What are u doing?? Our date will be late..." this girl said coming out from the car.

"Ah.. Ok.ok.. let's go.Oh.. Ren.See u next time.. " he said and left Ren who stood like a status.Ren felt so bad.Oppa??Our date will be late?So she is his girlfriend?? He felt hurt... Especially his heart.He can feel the pure liquid coming out from his eyes.Sure.. he cried.. he cried so hard sitting on river side and hugging his dog in his arm tightly.


                                                  
                                                                                         ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ------------------------------- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


"Titi-Titi-Titi" the alarm woke up him from his unpleasant dream...He faced the ceiling and mumbled "I have this dream again" he sighed..it has been a month this happened.. But he can't forget all things till now...Especially Minhyun's smile..He fall in love with this smile. fall in love with a guy in first sight... he knew this sound so werid... A guy.. yes.. actually he didn't mind gender cos his mom told him once "Love is blind"..At that time, he didn't know what she meant.. But now he totally realize that.. But first sight??He never though that he would love someone in first sight.. But now first sight.. first love & first heartbreaking... "Ahhh ~ ~ " he sighed wiping his tears..However,today his first school day so he needed to started refreshly..Then he gazed at the clock and gasped widing his eyes..He his eyes to make sure what he saw...

"Oh... it is already 7 am..I m late..I m late!! " he ran to batheroom quickly...

At school gate,

"Ya!!! Today is the school first day & u guys are late like this,ehum???!!!" Ren saw from behind the wall one teacher scolded & punished some late students late. He didn't dare to enter from this gate.

"Ah... there is one secret gate I know. Oh.. Ren.. u r genius.. hihi.. " he laughed at himself then went to backward and climbed the wall.Finally he succeed and he ran to class as fast as he can.Fortunately,when he arrived his class there is no teacher there.. He sat down and putting his head on table..

"Class,today we have new student. " he heard but didn't look at and still slept until he heard one voice.

"Hi.. my name is Hwang Minhyun.. Nice to meet u " he looked at this voice's owner.. Of cos.. it is he who he fall in love in first sight..He smiled again..His heart beats again.. Then Minhyun walked towards him and sat beside him... He ignored and slept on table before.. but his heartbeat was not like before...

"Hey.. I m Minhyun.. Who are u??" he heard he whisper near his ear..

"What should I do now??However I wanna know he remember or not.. " he thought himself and exhaled to remove his nervous then looked at him..

"My name is Ren "

"Ah.. Ren,I hope we can be friend " he said smiling.. Ren was disappointed..This is only he who love him and miss till now.. For him,he don't even remember him..However his heart beg u to accept his friend request..

"Ah~~~ Ok." he said coldly...Then the class started..

Skip time,

"Sayonara nante owari da nante..(phone ringing)"

"Hello Minhyun-ah... Where??Oh.. ok..ok.. I'll come.. Bye! See u... "Ren hang out smiling.. It has been three months he friend with Minhyun...He found that Min is so kind and he also fall for him more & more.. But he could cover it wisely..Today is Minhyun's birthday and he asked him what he want from him but he didn't ask him anything cos he'll ask him when they meet.. He loosen his long blond hair and he though how beautiful he was and laughed himself..

At Minhyun house,

"Oh.. Minhyun.. Why there is no one here?? " he said suprisingly...

"Well.. my parents went to aboard.. u know it right??"

"Yes,I know.. but where are the others friends at school?? "

"Ah.. hmm.. they are not important.. Now you are important.. Come here..." he dragged him into dinning room..

"Oh.. it is... " Ren was speechless..The whole dinning was dark but the two little candles gave light the whole room and on table,there was various kinds of food and two glasses of wine..This preparing looked like a dinner for anniversary of couple..

"Ren.. come.. sit down" he gestured to sit down on the chair beside him..

"Ren.. how about my arrangement??Do u like it?? " he asked him softly..Ren felt nervous.. he didn't know why..

"hmm.. Yes..i like it.. it is so beautiful.. "

"I m happy if u like it.. Btw Ren,you are so beautiful today" he titled his head and looked into his eyes deeply..Ren was blush so hard and he is sure now his face is as red as tomato.

"Ah.. hmm Thank you.. " he said looking down his hands..

"Oh.. you are so cute.. " Minhyun said pinching his red cheeks and giggle a little..he really didn't know what is wrong with Minhyun today.. All of sudden,he acted so weird and it felt awakwrd..

"hmm.. minhyun,what do you want as a birthday present??" he asked him to change this awakward situation..

"If I tell you what I want,are you sure you will give to me??" he asked romantically..

"Of-of cos.. today is your birthday and I will fill your wish as much as I can.. " he said nervously..

"ok.. Ren,Look at me." he said putting his finger under his chin to look at his eyes..

"i want your love,Ren.. Can you give me??" Ren widen his eyes.. He didn't expect this at all.. Why he dare to confess him??He has girlfriend right?? So he try to cheat him? All questions popped in his small head and he teared up.

"Oh.. Ren.. why you are crying??U can't accept my request??" he can see the sadness from his eyes & face.. He don't like it .. He just love his smile.. But he need to know clearly..

"Minhyun,So you confess to me you love me??" he asked with sob.. Minhyun just nodded ..He sighed..

"Minhyun,do u have girlfriend right??Why you confess to me??" he said controlling not to cry.. He saw Min's widen eyes..

"Girlfriend??Who do u mean??I don't have.. " he said firmly..

"So can I ask you one??" he said voluming his voice..

"Ok."

"So who is she coming out from your car when you and I met in park?? " Minhyun thought deeply.. Then his face light up and a thin smile appear on his lips.

"Ah.. She is my cousin.. Why??Oh.. wait.. So this dog owner is you??Oh..of cos.. Choi Ren.." he remembered all things now.. Ren shooked his head

"You remember me now??I knew u since you greeted me.. Wait..So why she told our date will be late??"

"Ah..  that day is she & her boyfriend's date and I sent her.. " he said smiling..

"Oh..Really?I though she is your girlfriend and I cried.. Oh.. I wasted my tears.. " he said pouting then he realized what he told when he saw a huge smile on Minhyun's face..

"So you loved me since that time?? " Min asked & Ren nodded shyly..

"Hmm.. why u love me this fast??"he asked him titling his head.

"Cos of your smile" he said looking at him and smiled...

"ren,I love you too.. " he said while caressing his cheek with his thumb.. Then he move his face forward until their lips met.Ren smiled in their kisses and wrapped his arms around his neck to deepen their kisses...
 

                                                                              ~~~~    End  ~~~~

                      I think it is long enough..and I hope u'll like .. But pls understand me if u find grammer error cos English is not my first language.. :)